PDA

View Full Version : A deliberate strategy

Qtec
01-12-2011, 05:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Huckabee attacks left over Tucson shooting, portrays Loughner as liberal
by Jed Lewison
Tue Jan 11, 2011 at 05:46:04 PM PST

Mike Huckabee, lashing out at criticism of violent rhetoric from the right:

Mike Huckabee: Loughner a 'whack job nut maggot'

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee lashed out at “left-wing politicians” and the media for their handling of Saturday’s mass shooting in Arizona, saying the rush to blame right-wingers for a shooting spree committed by a “whack job nut maggot” was “reprehensible.”

Speaking on his radio show, “The Huckabee Report,” Monday and Tuesday, Huckabee, a top potential 2012 presidential contender, took up one of the right’s favorite themes in the wake of the shooting: that alleged would-be assassin Jared Loughner’s profile aligns more closely with liberals than conservatives... Huckabee noted that Loughner had been “described by classmates as a very liberal pothead” whose “favorite video shows a burning American flag. That doesn’t sound like any tea partiers I know.”
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>
It's obvious what's going on here: out of one side of their mouth, conservatives are deploring any discussion of violent right wing rhetoric as an unconscionable politicization of the tragedy, and out of the other side of their mouth they are politicizing the tragedy by blaming it on the left.

It's clearly a deliberate strategy: Huckabee's comments mirror those of GOP Rep. Virginia Fox, who claimed Loughner is "the liberal of liberals" while simultaneously condemning criticism of the right's violent rhetoric. It's not at all consistent, but Republican talking points rarely are. They aren't trying to make sense.</span> They're trying to win. They're acting not as if this were a national tragedy, but as if it were another partisan battle. And their number one priority is coming out on top.
</div></div>

Q

LWW
01-12-2011, 06:56 AM
Yes ... there is a "DELIBERATE STRATEGY" from the moonbat crazy left to push the blame off of the killer and onto their political enemies.

Yes ... there is a "DELIBERATE STRATEGY" from the moonbat crazy left to use the dead and wounded as stage props to advance their anti liberty agenda.

Yes ... there is a "DELIBERATE STRATEGY" from the moonbat crazy left to use the killing for political gain.

Yes ... there is a "DELIBERATE STRATEGY" from the moonbat crazy left to slime those they disagree with through lies and innuendo.

Yes ... there is a "DELIBERATE STRATEGY" from the moonbat crazy left to deny reality and grasp to the smoke of non existant data as if it were solid and concrete.

Yes ... there is a "DELIBERATE STRATEGY" from the moonbat crazy left to use tragedy as a tool in the building of their statist prison in which they want us to all live and abide by their twisted dreams.

Yes ... there is a "DELIBERATE STRATEGY" from the moonbat crazy left to deny that Marx was a left wing nut job whose followers killed over 100,000,000 in the last century.

Yes ... there is a "DELIBERATE STRATEGY" from the moonbat crazy left to deny that Hitler was a left wing nut job bent on genocide against the Jews.

Yes ... there is a "DELIBERATE STRATEGY" from the moonbat crazy left to deny that this assassin was a follower of both Marx and Hitler.

Yes ... there is a "DELIBERATE STRATEGY" to do all of this, and you are participating in it with free will and open glee.

Have you no honor?

LWW

Sev
01-12-2011, 07:44 AM
Desperately grasping at straws Q.
You and yours are currently dining on crow.

I notice even Gayle has stopped posting her incessant tripe about it.
But then the day is young. I am sure she wont let us down.

Gayle in MD
01-12-2011, 11:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Huckabee attacks left over Tucson shooting, portrays Loughner as liberal
by Jed Lewison
Tue Jan 11, 2011 at 05:46:04 PM PST

Mike Huckabee, lashing out at criticism of violent rhetoric from the right:

Mike Huckabee: Loughner a 'whack job nut maggot'

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee lashed out at “left-wing politicians” and the media for their handling of Saturday’s mass shooting in Arizona, saying the rush to blame right-wingers for a shooting spree committed by a “whack job nut maggot” was “reprehensible.”

Speaking on his radio show, “The Huckabee Report,” Monday and Tuesday, Huckabee, a top potential 2012 presidential contender, took up one of the right’s favorite themes in the wake of the shooting: that alleged would-be assassin Jared Loughner’s profile aligns more closely with liberals than conservatives... Huckabee noted that Loughner had been “described by classmates as a very liberal pothead” whose “favorite video shows a burning American flag. That doesn’t sound like any tea partiers I know.”
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>
It's obvious what's going on here: out of one side of their mouth, conservatives are deploring any discussion of violent right wing rhetoric as an unconscionable politicization of the tragedy, and out of the other side of their mouth they are politicizing the tragedy by blaming it on the left.

It's clearly a deliberate strategy: Huckabee's comments mirror those of GOP Rep. Virginia Fox, who claimed Loughner is "the liberal of liberals" while simultaneously condemning criticism of the right's violent rhetoric. It's not at all consistent, but Republican talking points rarely are. They aren't trying to make sense.</span> They're trying to win. They're acting not as if this were a national tragedy, but as if it were another partisan battle. And their number one priority is coming out on top.
</div></div>

Q </div></div>

Every day is a greater display of Republican lies, denials, and reprehensible behavior.

The shooter was registered as an independent. Huckabee's vicious linking of pot, exclusively to Liberals, is ridiculous.

Palin's video take the cake! She is saying, Don't blame me, blame the media, blame the left, blame anyone and everyone, then she used the recent references condemning her own "Reload, target,and kill Democratics" map, calliong it "Blood Libel" the most antisemite statement I think I have ever heard. She's digging her hole deeper and deeper.

Her first words, should have been an apology, to everyone in this country, not a defense for her despicable behavior, poor judgement, and vicious "Killing laced" racist attacks, and lies.

It's hard to get through that clip, eight minutes of Palin's twisted view of reality, without throwing up!

I always figured she'd eventually talk herself into oblivion, by becoming famous for her own self serving, opportunistic, humongous egoism, and stunnning ignorance. she's now proven the extent of how mentally unbalanced, she is, while persistantly, pointing her finger at everyone but herself, for her own despicable actions.

Most are totally repulsed by her now, according to the polls I've seen.

G.

sack316
01-12-2011, 11:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The shooter was registered as an independent. Huckabee's vicious linking of pot, exclusively to Liberals, is ridiculous.
</div></div>

That knife cuts both ways too, ya know?

Sack

pooltchr
01-12-2011, 12:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Her first words, should have been an apology, to everyone in this country,

G. </div></div>

There is no apology needed, since she had nothing to do with the tragedy in AZ.

And you are as guilty as anyone with all the hate speech you fill this forum with on a regular basis.

Maybe you should be the one offering an apology for the false allegations and lies you have been spreading.

Steve

LWW
01-12-2011, 12:18 PM

Her first words, should have been an apology, to everyone in this country,

G. </div></div>

Then why haven't yours been an apology.

You and Snoopy are the only ones guilty of hate speech in this forum on this topic.

LWW

Sev
01-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Gayles getting pretty cartoonish these days.

LWW
01-13-2011, 04:25 AM
Desperation brings that out in people.

LWW

Qtec
01-13-2011, 04:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's obvious what's going on here: out of one side of their mouth, conservatives are deploring any discussion of violent right wing rhetoric as an unconscionable politicization of the tragedy, <u>and out of the other side of their mouth they are politicizing the tragedy by blaming it on the left.</u> </div></div>

Judging by your recent posts this is exactly what you are doing.

Q

LWW
01-13-2011, 04:40 AM
GO SNOOPY ... GO SNOOOPY ...

LICK THAT SPOON!

LICK THAT SPOON!

LICK THAT SPOON!

LWW

Qtec
01-13-2011, 05:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GO SNOOPY ... GO SNOOOPY ...

LICK THAT SPOON!

LICK THAT SPOON!

LICK THAT SPOON!

LWW </div></div>

You are on a roll. This is the most moronic post I have read in a long time.
Its like a 10 yr old girl saying 'Nah, Nah, Nah nah.. nah' and sticking her tongue out.

What it SHOWS is that I am right. You have no come back because its all on record on this site.

Q.....keep it up Dorothy.

LWW
01-13-2011, 05:31 AM
It seems I've struck a nerve ... more novacaine?

LWW

Qtec
01-13-2011, 05:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It seems I've struck a nerve ... more novacaine?

LWW </div></div>

Lol You wish. I'm just amazed at your level of self delusion.

Q.....Larry..all wind.

Stretch
01-13-2011, 06:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It seems I've struck a nerve ... more novacaine?

LWW </div></div>

Lol You wish. I'm just amazed at your level of self delusion.

Q.....Larry..all wind. </div></div>

All wind is right.....Rumour has it that Larry is responsible for blowing up those huge balloon floats at the Masey's Day Parade. St.

Sev
01-13-2011, 08:00 AM
The left has made a tactical error putting the right in their sights on this matter and are seeking withdraw from the field of battle.