PDA

View Full Version : How lame is MSNBC!

LWW
01-12-2011, 10:03 AM
I hadn't watched "MORNING JOE" for a bit ... so I tuned in to hear their take on the Az shootings.

I didn't see much on that.

What I did see was Mrk Halperin and Joe Scarborough dressed in a sweater and a hoodie each so the stage coul be kept so cold that Mika Brzezinski ... a 40 something store bought hooter hottie wannabe ... could sit in a painted on turtleneck with her nipples standing at attention.

The topic was how Fox news and talk radio appeals to the base nature of humanity to get viewers.

LWW

Sev
01-12-2011, 10:11 AM
What?? Huh?

Erect nipples???

sack316
01-12-2011, 11:09 AM
damn, the one morning I didn't watch at all. Sorry, but I do think Mika is good looking /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Chopstick
01-12-2011, 11:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Mika Brzezinski ... a 40 something store bought hooter hottie wannabe ... could sit in a painted on turtleneck with her nipples standing at attention.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #000099">I gotta go with Q on this one.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>LINK PLEASE!</span></span>

pooltchr
01-12-2011, 12:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Mika Brzezinski ... a 40 something store bought hooter hottie wannabe ... could sit in a painted on turtleneck with her nipples standing at attention.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #000099">I gotta go with Q on this one.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>LINK PLEASE!</span></span>

</div></div>

I second the motion.

Steve

LWW
01-12-2011, 12:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">damn, the one morning I didn't watch at all. Sorry, but I do think Mika is good looking /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack </div></div>

I agree she's a decent looker ... especially for her age ... but it was quite obvious that they were playing off of that to the extreme.

I guess that MSNBC has no issues with exploiting women for ratings.

LWW

Sev
01-13-2011, 08:07 AM
Woman exploited by corporations???? Never happen.