PDA

View Full Version : The cabal owes Palin/Limbaugh an apology.

LWW
01-12-2011, 12:11 PM
As I said ... all the bluster over whether surveyor's marks were "CROSSHAIRS" ... or whetehr or not talk radio egged him on or not ... had no relevance unless it could be shown that the Marxist shooter was influenced by ... or even saw/heard any of it.

It turns out that the voice of reason ... El Dubb Dubb ... was right. The shooter wasn't and hadn't been ... and the cabal was just once again howling at the moon with their spoon fed "OPINIONS" in complete oblivion to reality.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This morning on “Good Morning America,” ABC’s Ashleigh Banfield sat down with Zach Osler, a high school friend of Jared Loughner, the suspect in the Tucson massacre.

Osler says his friend wasn’t shooting at people, “he was shooting at the world.” Regarding the high-pitched talk radio and cable news political rhetoric, Osler says his friend didn’t even watch the news.

He did not watch TV. He disliked the news. He didn’t listen to political radio. He didn’t take sides. He wasn’t on the left. He wasn’t on the right. </div></div>

HOW EMBARRASSED THEY WOULD BE IF THEY WERE CAPABLE OF EMBARRASSMENT. (http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/jared-loughners-friend-says-suspect-did-not-watch-tv-disliked-the-news_b48040)

LWW

pooltchr
01-12-2011, 01:31 PM
the left wingers will pretend you never posted this, and continue to blame Palin and Limbaugh and Bush for all the evils in the world.

They followed the MSM down this road, and their egos will not let them turn back and admit they were wrong.

None of them will dare actually adress this information. I'm betting they either 1) ignore it, 2)attack the messenger or 3) attempt their typical diversionary tactics.

We have proved that the marks on Palin's map were not crosshairs, but they ignore the proof.

We have proved that the targets on the Dem map were targets, and they ignore that.

Now we've proved that talk radio or the Tea Party or Sarah had nothing to do with his actions. They will ignore this as well.

Steve

LWW
01-12-2011, 01:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They followed the MSM down this road, and their egos will not let them turn back and admit they were wrong.

Steve </div></div>

I disagree.

You give the O-cult far too much credit IMHO.

They have shown time and time again that if dear leader told them that Giffords was a stealth right winger who brought it all on herself ... they would parrot it immediately.

Once one accepts truth to be a malleable item ... as they have ... everything else falls in line. Tyrants throughout history have counted on sheep such as they.

Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, IMHO, said it best when he referred to the western left as "USEFUL FOOLS" about a century ago.

LWW

Sev
01-12-2011, 05:48 PM
The haters will live the lie of denial. I dont think I will hold my breath for the apology.

LWW
01-13-2011, 04:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The haters will live the lie of denial. I dont think I will hold my breath for the apology. </div></div>

All I can do is give them the opportunity, and encourage them, to do the right thing.

If they lack the moral backbone to do it, that is their failing and not mine.

LWW

Qtec
01-13-2011, 04:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And in the immediate aftermath, the reaction to it was a bit of incredulity, shock or simple confusion. Assistant House Minority Leader James Clyburn (D-S.C.) became one of the first lawmakers to weigh in Wednesday morning.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>"You know, Sarah Palin just can't seem to get it, on any front.</span> I think that she's an attractive person, she is articulate," Clyburn said on Bill Press' radio show. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"But I think intellectually, she seems not to be able to understand what's going on here."</span>
</div></div>

That makes at least two of you.

Q

LWW
01-13-2011, 04:38 AM
At least you had the courage to publicly refuse to do the right thing, as opposed to hiding behind the cloak of invisibility.

LWW

Sev
01-13-2011, 07:40 AM
Just living the life of the lie they are.

LWW
01-13-2011, 05:11 PM
To them the word "LIE" has no real meaning ... they are merely living the life of a bot.

LWW

Sev
01-13-2011, 07:56 PM
Preprogramed and hard wired.