PDA

View Full Version : "IDIOTIC STATEMENT OF THE YEAR"

LWW
01-12-2011, 02:20 PM
I know it's only January, but this is going to be nearly impossible to beat.

Commenting on Sarah Louise Palin's response this AM to the vicious lies and attacks brought upon her by the moonbat crazy left in America, they said the following:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 26pt'>"Sarah Palin, once again, has found a way to become part of the story.</span>"
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>-ABC NEWS-</span></div></div>

HAVE THEY NO SHAME? NO HONOR? NO DIGNITY? (http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/01/the-note-obama-palin-and-arizona-a-tale-of-two-speeches.html)

LWW

pooltchr
01-12-2011, 03:37 PM
I'm sure Sarah was just giddy that this whold series of lies about her gave her the golden opportunity to get back in the limelight!

It's a shame there is no such a word as "stupider". Because every time one of the leftist moonbats open their mouth, that's what they seem to become!

Steve

sack316
01-12-2011, 03:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know it's only January, but this is going to be nearly impossible to beat.

Commenting on Sarah Louise Palin's response this AM to the vicious lies and attacks brought upon her by the moonbat crazy left in America, they said the following:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 26pt'>"Sarah Palin, once again, has found a way to become part of the story.</span>"
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>-ABC NEWS-</span></div></div>

HAVE THEY NO SHAME? NO HONOR? NO DIGNITY? (http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/01/the-note-obama-palin-and-arizona-a-tale-of-two-speeches.html)

LWW </div></div>

LMAO... and for the last 2 days I've heard numerous commentators and guests on MSNBC talk about how bad she is for NOT getting out there and commenting on this yet. Then when she does, how dare she get out there and comment on this! Simply incredible.

Sack

Sev
01-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Quite obviously they have her in their sights laying in ambush.

Qtec
01-13-2011, 02:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palin scrubbed the map from her Palin PAC website, and then issued the following statement on her Facebook page:

My sincere condolences are offered to the family of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and the other victims of today’s tragic shooting in Arizona. On behalf of Todd and my family, we all pray for the victims and their families, and for peace and justice.

Then, as Palin came under a barrage of criticism, Palin supporters stepped forward to offer defenses. The gunsights were not really gunsights. The criticism of Palin was unfair, even “obscene.”

And of course, Palin and her supporters had some justice on their side. Obviously, Palin never intended to summon people to harm Representative Giffords. There was no evidence that the shooter was a Palin follower, and in short order it became evident that he was actuated by a serious mental illness. Whatever you think about Palin’s “don’t retreat, reload” rhetoric, it could not be blamed for this crime.

So – argument won? No. Argument lost.

Palin failed to appreciate the question being posed to her. That question was not: “Are you culpable for the shooting?” The question was: <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“Having put this unfortunate image on the record, can you respond to the shooting in a way that demonstrates your larger humanity? And possibly also your potential to serve as leader of the entire nation?”</span> </div></div>

That would be a big NO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course, Palin has yet to give the answer called for by events. Instead, her rapid response operation has focused on pounding home the message that Palin is innocent, that she has been unfairly maligned by hostile critics. Which in this case happened to be a perfectly credible message. And also perfectly inadequate. <u>Palin’s post-shooting message was about Palin, not about Giffords. It was defensive, not inspiring. And it was petty at a moment when Palin had been handed perhaps her last clear chance to show herself presidentially magnanimous. </u></div></div> link (http://www.frumforum.com/what-palin-needed-to-say-after-giffords-shooting)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Jewish Groups: ‘We Are Deeply Disturbed’ By Palin’s Use Of Anti-Semitic Term ‘Blood Libel,’ She Should Apologize</span>

On a day when the president and the nation are mourning the victims of the tragic shooting in Tucson, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) is trying to seize the spotlight to mourn her tarnished reputation. Palin apparently views herself among the real victims of the tragic shooting this weekend that killed six and wounded 14. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>This morning, Palin launched an aggressive Facebook and web-video campaign to counter what she deemed a “blood libel” against her by the media to connect her infamous cross-hairs map and other right-wing incendiary rhetoric to violence </span></div></div> link (http://thinkprogress.org/2011/01/12/palin-blood-libel/)

Q

LWW
01-13-2011, 04:36 AM
Try to stay on topic Snoopy ... we know you are foaming at the mouth with PDS, but at least try.

LWW

Qtec
01-13-2011, 05:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try to stay on topic Snoopy ... we know you are foaming at the mouth with PDS, but at least try.

LWW </div></div>

Try and stay in reality Dorothy.

From YOUR link you moron.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> BOTTOM LINE: <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Sarah Palin, once again, has found a way to become part of the story. And she may well face further criticism for the timing and scope of her remarks. She is already taking heat for her use of the term "blood libel" (see today's Tweets).</span></div></div>

Read my post again. Am I on topic or not? if not explain why.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“Having put this unfortunate image on the record, can you respond to the shooting in a way that demonstrates your larger humanity? And possibly also your potential to serve as leader of the entire nation?” </div></div>

The answer is still NO.

Q

Sev
01-13-2011, 07:47 AM
The use of Blood libel was deliberate and well placed. It was a pretty common term with the people I was raised with.

LWW
01-13-2011, 05:14 PM
The analogy cut the far left's leaders to the bone ... the bots are merely outraged because they have been told to be outraged, with no real idea of the terms definition.

LWW

Sev
01-13-2011, 07:59 PM
The key players know they were outmaneuvered.

LWW
01-14-2011, 01:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The key players know they were outmaneuvered. </div></div>

The key players here painted their own selves into the proverbial corner.

LWW

Sev
01-14-2011, 06:53 AM
I believe they feel the walls closing in.

LWW
01-14-2011, 07:27 AM
Please ... don't fuel their paranoia.

They already imagine mass conspiracies involving imaginary headstones and threats which exist only within the province of their collectivist fantasies.

I hope nothing bad ever happens to the cabal ... they give me a better insight into the mind of the far left than any forum I've seen.

LWW

Sev
01-14-2011, 08:21 AM
Careful in your viewing. Somethings are best left unseen.

LWW
01-14-2011, 02:53 PM
Nahhhhhh ... I love crazy people.

In the early 1980's I worked near a mentally ill half way house and when things were slow I'd strike up a conversation with one when I'd see them walk down the street.

Some were quite highly educated ... just nyukin futz.

LWW

Sev
01-14-2011, 03:21 PM
HAHHHAHA.
Your to much.

Soflasnapper
01-15-2011, 06:07 PM
Actually, Sarah Palin's YouTube 'address' has been panned by many on the RIGHT as well as those on the left, some using the exact formulation that you claim is idiotic-- that she shows narcissistic self-regard and stepped on her own national image by insinuating her defense into that day of memorial for the dead and wounded (early that morning).

I listen to Joyce Kaufman down here in SoFla (you remember her-- the briefly announced, then reversed, appointee to the chief of staff position for TeaParty candidate Allen West?), our very own right-wing pistol-packing TeaParty mamma ("if ballots won't work, then bullets will").

Kaufman was withering in her complaint about Palin's commentary, exactly on these lines, including the execrable timing of the apologia/excuse making, which indeed had the effect of making HER the story on that day of rememberance and memorial.

LWW
01-16-2011, 03:53 AM
If true, then she is also an idiot.

LWW

Qtec
01-16-2011, 04:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If true, then she is also an idiot.

LWW </div></div>

Are you actually admitting Palin is an idiot?

LOL

Q

LWW
01-16-2011, 05:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If true, then she is also an idiot.

LWW </div></div>

Are you actually admitting Palin is an idiot?

LOL

Q </div></div>

Are your reading skills actually that poor?

LWW

Qtec
01-16-2011, 05:47 AM
My reading skills are fine.

S said,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, Sarah Palin's YouTube 'address' has been panned by many on the RIGHT as well as those on the left, some using the exact formulation that you claim is idiotic </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Kaufman was withering in her complaint about Palin's commentary, exactly on these lines, <u>including the execrable timing of the apologia/excuse making, which indeed had the effect of making HER the story on that day of rememberance and memorial.</u></div></div>

Then you said,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If true, then she is <span style='font-size: 20pt'>also</span> an idiot.

LWW </div></div>

We are talking about TWO people. If the other one is ALSO an IDIOT, the other one must be Palin.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>That's called logic.</span>

Something you are incapable of when it comes to politics.

Q

LWW
01-16-2011, 05:54 AM
And my comment was that if Kaufman said that ... she was also an idiot.

LWW

Qtec
01-16-2011, 05:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And my comment was that if Kaufman said that ... she was also an idiot.

LWW </div></div>

LOL

You did it again. You don't get it.

LMAO

Q

Sev
01-16-2011, 07:21 AM
Somebody appears a bit giddy.

Stretch
01-16-2011, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And my comment was that if Kaufman said that ... she was also an idiot.

LWW </div></div>

LOL

LMAO

Q </div></div>

Does he get anything that doesn't originate from his tortured irrational mind? St.

Sev
01-16-2011, 09:22 AM
I notice the media is looking for other stories now.
Funny how that happens.

LWW
01-16-2011, 11:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And my comment was that if Kaufman said that ... she was also an idiot.

LWW </div></div>

LOL

LMAO

Q </div></div>

Well ... you may have outdone Kaufman.

Do you get it now?

I doubt it.

LWW

Sev
01-16-2011, 05:05 PM
I always liked Lotka in Taxi.

LWW
01-17-2011, 12:36 AM
Any enemy of Jerry the King Lawler is no friend of mine.

LWW

sack316
01-17-2011, 01:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any enemy of Jerry the King Lawler is no friend of mine.

LWW </div></div>

Ha ha! Agreed!

Sack

LWW
01-17-2011, 01:26 AM
Figurehead king:

http://nicolas.beaudet.free.fr/Motifs/images/albert2.gif

King of rock and roll:

http://ntnfashion.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/elvis-presely-for-ntn-fashion1.jpg

King of NASCAR:

http://autoracingsport.com/wp-content/uploads/nascar/pettyr.jpg

King of all moonbats:

http://www.olbermannwatch.com/images/vick05.jpg

Never will be king:

http://www.ecorazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/princecharles_080502.jpg

Wishes he were the king:

http://www.nerepublican.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/king-obama-1.jpg

<span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'><u>THE KING!</u></span></span>

http://www.wrestlingshopzone.de/images/produkte/5191---p579-jerrythekinglawler-promosigniert.JPG

LWW

Sev
01-17-2011, 09:38 AM
Tortured.
More mischievous. Just saying.