PDA

View Full Version : Wilson' "You Lie"Commorated On Assault Rifle Parts

Gayle in MD
01-12-2011, 04:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rep. Joe Wilson's (R-S.C.) health care-era "you lie" interruption of President Obama is now reportedly being commemorated with a place on a new, limited edition line of assault rifle components.

The Columbia Free Times reports that the words are being engraved on a series of lower receivers manufactured for popular AR-15 assault rifles. Lower receivers are one of the primary pieces of the firearms.

"Palmetto State Armory would like to honor our esteemed congressman Joe Wilson with the release of our new 'You Lie' AR-15 lower receiver," the weapon manufacturer's site writes in the product description. "Only 999 of these will be produced, get yours before they are gone!"

Wilson caused a commotion in September of 2009 when he disrupted a key health care speech by Obama in which the president claimed that the impending health care reform legislation wouldn't provide coverage for undocumented immigrants.

The South Carolina Republican later apologized.

Also check out South Carolina blog Fits News for more on the commemorative gun units, as well as how they could play into Obama's planned visit to the Palmetto State later this year.

</div></div>

No connection to Republican, gun happy voters, I'm sure. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
01-12-2011, 04:14 PM
You forgot to add a link.

Depending on the price, I may order one.

LWW

Sev
01-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Man I got to get one of those!!! Sweet!!!

Chopstick
01-12-2011, 06:18 PM
<span style="color: #000099">He was lying. Who cares where it was printed.</span>

eg8r
01-12-2011, 08:35 PM
It is great to see our American companies commemorating these great events. Obama was lying and Wilson was the only one with the balls to say it. I hope he gets a chance to purchase number one off the line.

eg8r

Deeman3
01-12-2011, 09:11 PM
Can I get a discount on more thsn one? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Qtec
01-13-2011, 06:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> BOXER: Now what other message could we take from having ‘you lie’ on a weapon, a statement that was thrown at president Obama. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>What other message is there that this weapon is being designed in effect to be what, aimed at the president of the united states?</span> A country where we have film of john kennedy’s head being blown off with a rifle? How can people in this country even think of putting something like that on a weapon?…And you know, there’s another image. I have one here. I don’t know if you can see it. And I don’t know whether you’ve had it on your show. But this is another one where you can buy this. It’s a sticker. It says liberal hunting license. It shows a donkey with five bullet holes. And it says, no bag limit.</div></div>

http://patriotshop.us/images/DSC_0033.jpg

Palin, "Reload".

Q

Q

Sev
01-13-2011, 07:55 AM
I wonder if it will be offered in gold filigree.

eg8r
01-13-2011, 08:48 AM
The message is that we the American people know he lied and are pleased there are some people willing to tell him.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-13-2011, 08:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #000099">He was lying. Who cares where it was printed.</span> </div></div>

No, the President was NOT lying.

Gayle

"We know that silence equals consent when atrocities are committed
against innocent men, women and children. We know that indifference
equals complicity when bigotry, hatred and intolerance are allowed to
take root. And we know that education and hope are the most effective
ways to combat ignorance and despair." ~ Gabrielle Giffords

Gayle in MD
01-13-2011, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> BOXER: Now what other message could we take from having ‘you lie’ on a weapon, a statement that was thrown at president Obama. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>What other message is there that this weapon is being designed in effect to be what, aimed at the president of the united states?</span> A country where we have film of john kennedy’s head being blown off with a rifle? How can people in this country even think of putting something like that on a weapon?…And you know, there’s another image. I have one here. I don’t know if you can see it. And I don’t know whether you’ve had it on your show. But this is another one where you can buy this. It’s a sticker. It says liberal hunting license. It shows a donkey with five bullet holes. And it says, no bag limit.</div></div>

http://patriotshop.us/images/DSC_0033.jpg

Palin, "Reload".

Q

Q

</div></div>

Sick Political Party, obviously! I've never been more proud of President Obama, than I am today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"We know that silence equals consent when atrocities are committed
against innocent men, women and children.<span style='font-size: 14pt'> We know that indifference
equals complicity when bigotry, hatred and intolerance are allowed to
take root.</span> And we know that education and hope are the most effective
ways to combat ignorance and despair." ~ Gabrielle Giffords
</div></div>

Sev
01-13-2011, 09:11 AM
Well Gayle you would know all about bigotry, hatred and intolerance.

Do you even own a mirror?

Chopstick
01-13-2011, 12:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #000099">He was lying. Who cares where it was printed.</span> </div></div>

No, the President was NOT lying.

Gayle

</div></div>

<span style="color: #000099">Your nose is growing.</span>

Sev
01-13-2011, 12:09 PM
HHAAHHAHAHAHHAAH!!!

Deeman3
01-13-2011, 12:34 PM
My step father formally apologized to the rest of us yesterday for voting for Obama. He had spent a couple of hours visiting with a doctor friend of his and they discussed the health care situation in regard to the reality for doctors, Medicare patients and how many are now losign their coverage or facing dramatic cost increases instead of the claimed "savings" we were supposed to see.

Sev
01-13-2011, 07:50 PM
That must have been hard for him. Unfortunately for a lot of people the disenchantment is has come to late.

pooltchr
01-13-2011, 09:24 PM
Hey Gayle....I have a question for you.

Why is it so terrible for a Congressman to call the President out on a lie, but it is a source of pride for some nobody busybody to do the same thing to Rove?

Steve

Qtec
01-14-2011, 01:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The message is that <u>we the American people</u><span style="color: #CC0000"> [ Who are you ? The King? ]</span> know he lied and are pleased there are <span style='font-size: 14pt'>some people willing to tell him.</span>

eg8r </div></div>

What, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>with a rifle and a bullet!!!!!</span>

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/accdfmdo.gif

Q......well done Ed.

Sev
01-14-2011, 06:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The message is that <u>we the American people</u><span style="color: #CC0000"> [ Who are you ? The King? ]</span> know he lied and are pleased there are <span style='font-size: 14pt'>some people willing to tell him.</span>

eg8r </div></div>

What, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>with a rifle and a bullet!!!!!</span>

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/accdfmdo.gif

Q......well done Ed. </div></div>

Hey that gives me an idea. Thanks Q!!!!

eg8r
01-14-2011, 07:56 AM
Sorry idiot, I guess you have trouble getting from point A to point B so I will help you out. Let me know when you are willing to pull you head out of your rear and have a real discussion.

eg8r

Sev
01-14-2011, 08:27 AM
Notice the alteration. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

LWW
01-14-2011, 02:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> BOXER: Now what other message could we take from having ‘you lie’ on a weapon, a statement that was thrown at president Obama. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>What other message is there that this weapon is being designed in effect to be what, aimed at the president of the united states?</span> A country where we have film of john kennedy’s head being blown off with a rifle? How can people in this country even think of putting something like that on a weapon?…And you know, there’s another image. I have one here. I don’t know if you can see it. And I don’t know whether you’ve had it on your show. But this is another one where you can buy this. It’s a sticker. It says liberal hunting license. It shows a donkey with five bullet holes. And it says, no bag limit.</div></div>

Q

</div></div>

Now that's another "IDIOTIC QUOTE OF THE YEAR" nominee.

LWW

LWW
01-14-2011, 03:00 PM
[quote=Qtec] <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> BOXER: Now what other message could we take from having ‘SECOND AMENDMENT’ on a weapon, a statement that was thrown at president Jefferson. [size:17pt]What other message is there that this weapon is being designed in effect to be what, aimed at the president of the united states?
Q

</div></div>

Another moonbat statement shown to be completely ridiculous when applied to any sane situation ... yet the left will slavishly do as they are told and repeat it.

http://www.ahffirearms.com/products/SMITHWESSON/swsecond.jpg

LWW

Sev
01-14-2011, 03:22 PM
THAT IS SWEET!!!