PDA

View Full Version : A reminder about media hate speech ...

LWW
01-13-2011, 05:26 AM
http://patterico.com/files/2011/01/Bush-Snipers-Wanted.jpg

CBS ran this on live nationwide TV in 2000.

I've posted it before.

Nary a leftist here had the ovarian/testicular fortitude to denounce a call for the assassination of the republican nominee for POTUS.

HYPOCRITES! (http://www.jewishworldreview.com/jeff/jacoby122900.asp)

LWW

Sev
01-13-2011, 07:44 AM
Its all about good intentions Larry.

To bad they dont seem to have any.

pooltchr
01-13-2011, 10:38 AM
It's easy to see why some posters here choose to ignore others on here. When things such as this show up, it shows them for what they really are.

When the truth shows their spoon fed beliefs to be false, they just can't handle it.

Steve

Sev
01-13-2011, 12:05 PM
They are like crack addicts. Nothing matters but the fix.

LWW
01-13-2011, 05:19 PM
Well stated my friend.

LWW

Sev
01-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Just watch what happens after the adrenaline high of this last event begins to fade.

Stretch
01-13-2011, 08:42 PM
The way i saw this tragedy unfolding both sides got suckered into yet another nasty hyper partisan bitch fit by the media. They were the ones that put it out there about any connections. I had no comment earlier because i find it distaistfull that all the poiticians stick thier big mouths out at every "event" trying to turn whatever they can into political points. This guy should have been taken down perminently on the spot. Now we have to go through the whole circus of a trial. He has a great Lawyer he'll probably plead insanity and get life. How much does it cost to house an inmate now,Twenty Thousand dollars a year? Foolish. A Shell only cost Twentyfive Cents. St.

Sev
01-13-2011, 08:54 PM
Completely agree with you.

Soflasnapper
01-13-2011, 11:48 PM
Cheap shot.

This was bad and tasteless COMEDY, from Craig Kilbourne (who?), on a literally LATE LATE SHOW with no viewership to speak of. The network apologized.

Compare Liz Trotta's quip on Fox, when it was brought to her attention that she had mispoken that 'Obama' should be 'knocked off' when she meant 'Osama,' that 'well, BOTH, if you could!' Harhar!

A supposed need for people to denounce each and every stupid thing said by nobodys is tantamount to Stalinist thought police, with no evidence that the people you're accusing were even aware of it TO denounce it.

Besides, as we are now informed, such sniper imagery really was a call for SURVEYORS to make innocuous surveying marks, and not intended to be taken literally or maliciously.

Any actions taken by those misunderstanding what was meant would have ONLY been the responsibility of those unable to figure out what was really meant.

Qtec
01-14-2011, 01:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cheap shot.

This was bad and tasteless COMEDY, from Craig Kilbourne (who?), on a literally LATE LATE SHOW with no viewership to speak of. The network apologized. </div></div>

Exactly. It was a bad joke.

Hardly comparable to this (http://www.dailykos.com/tv/w/002095/)

Q .........Beck meltdown.

LWW
01-14-2011, 02:21 AM
Well ... I have finally shamed some of the leftists into doing the right thing, and to them I extend congratulations.

The leader of the cabal and her main sock puppet remain silent however.

LWW

Sev
01-14-2011, 07:00 AM
I believe they are busy doing research in sewer.