PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break

hondo
01-13-2011, 08:46 AM
As lww continues to mock the dead with his "gary larsen did it"
threads and the killer b's joke and rejoice that beck and palin can't be directly blamed, I ask myself why am I even looking at this crap.
I'm not leaving. I just need a break bad from these "gentlemen."

eg8r
01-13-2011, 08:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the killer b's joke and rejoice that beck and palin can't be directly blamed, I ask myself why am I even looking at this crap.
</div></div>If you honestly believe Beck and Palin should be directly blamed then you do need a break. A long one with meds. There is absolutely zero evidence that the kid ever looked at Palin's map. He doesn't listen to talk radio or watch politics on Tv so I am not sure how he hears Beck.

Go have your rest.

eg8r

Sev
01-13-2011, 09:09 AM
Looks like he was a shroomer are well.

You know what drugs do to you dont you Hondo???

pooltchr
01-13-2011, 10:55 AM
Why do people feel it necessary to make a public announcement that they are tired of participating in a fourm, and will be leaving?
Chances are that nobody really cares, and chances are even greater that wen have not heard the last of them anyway.

If you want to take a break, take a break. Nobody is taking attendance, and you don't get a lower grade for skipping class.

I laugh every time I read one of these posts. It's like the guy who writes to the talk radio host to tell him he is never going to listen to him again...and ends up writing the same note again a month later...and a month later...

Steve

Sev
01-13-2011, 12:01 PM
Well perhaps Hondo thinks he is a target and wants to make sure there is no mistake that he has signed off for a while in order to curb any speculation.

LWW
01-13-2011, 05:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do people feel it necessary to make a public announcement that they are tired of participating in a fourm, and will be leaving?

Steve </div></div>

Because they are begging for attention.

Gee and aitch base their entire self worth off of being accepted on these forums.

They cannot stand to be questioned or criticized and see every disagreement as a personal affront.

When bullying fails ... this is what they turn into.

LWW

Sev
01-13-2011, 08:01 PM
What other forums???

LWW
01-14-2011, 01:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What other forums??? </div></div>

Aitch played the same game on AZB ... he has spoken of other forums where I'm confident he plays the same game. There was a boxing forum, a one pocket forum, some skinhead site he once linked to.

LWW

Qtec
01-14-2011, 02:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the killer b's joke and rejoice that beck and palin can't be directly blamed, I ask myself why am I even looking at this crap.
</div></div>If you honestly believe Beck and Palin should be directly blamed then you do need a break. A long one with meds. There is absolutely zero evidence that the kid ever looked at Palin's map. He doesn't listen to talk radio or watch politics on Tv so I am not sure how he hears Beck.

Go have your rest.

eg8r </div></div>

You are just like Palin. link to video (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/palin-attractive-but-intellectually-incapable-of-understanding-arizona-shootings-congressman-clyburn/)

The point is this.
There are a lot of nut jobs out there. They ALL have access to guns. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>No need to encourage them to violence by making stuff up in order to demonize the opposition.
</span>
Q

LWW
01-14-2011, 02:29 AM
Yet you defend those who do exactly that?

LWW

Sev
01-14-2011, 07:11 AM
It autonomic response. Much like breathing.

LWW
01-14-2011, 07:32 AM
What's amazing is that the OP possessed the arrogance to claim earlier that the forum would suffer from his absence.

LWW

eg8r
01-14-2011, 08:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are a lot of nut jobs out there. They ALL have access to guns. No need to encourage them to violence by making stuff up in order to demonize the opposition.</div></div>Let me ask you the question again since you ignored it last time. If we had much much stricter gun laws in place, no guns within a 1000 feet of a politician, how do you think that would helped the Giffords?

Also, in another post of yours today you admit there was no connection of Palin to the sicko yet here you are trying to paint a connection. You just flap around in the wind back and forth, back and forth.

eg8r

Sev
01-14-2011, 08:33 AM
It would not of. Its agreed that there is no stopping one lone individual bent on destruction.