PDA

View Full Version : Beck = Hate. A direct connection.

Qtec
01-14-2011, 12:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Imagine the unimaginable: you come to the office one day <u>to learn that a misguided person with a lot of guns was on his way to shoot you and your colleagues. The Oakland Police Department called to tell us that on July 18, 2010, following a shootout with the California Highway Patrol, law enforcement officials arrested an assailant who had targeted Tides Foundation and the ACLU for violence.</u> We were shocked to learn about this alarming incident. The work we do is all about making the world a better place, <u>so why on earth would someone want to hurt us?</u>

Our staff gathered to address anxieties, safety measures, and public statements; we hired top-notch security and got back to work. Eventually, the outpouring of concern and news attention subsided and we waited to learn more about why the shooter named Byron Williams had targeted us.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>We found the answer from recent interviews conducted with Williams in jail</span> – he wanted to kill 11 people at Tides in retaliation for the 11 who died in the tragedy on the BP oil rig explosion. Once again, we were shocked. Although, our name is Tides, we had nothing to do with causing the BP spill.

In reality, Tides is a nonprofit that supports projects, grantees and programs that are core to our country’s nonprofit infrastructure and social service delivery. We support a Veterans re-entry program, the improvement of community clinics in California, people in Africa receiving treatment for HIV, arts programs for inner city youth, adolescent nutrition, ending violence against women, civic participation to make our democracy work, and much more.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>So why are we a target?</span> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>The conspiracy theory that the shooter believes about Tides was encouraged and falsely validated by Glenn Beck. Tides has been highlighted on Fox News’ Glenn Beck show along with many others as part of his conspiratorial "tree of connections" of people working for green jobs, economic justice, climate change, and health care reform. We see Beck's rhetoric as a broad-ranging attack on the entire progressive community.

What Beck appears to have incited was an act of violence on 12 CHP officers (two of them were injured) and an intended attack on our staff of 125. </span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I would have never started watching Fox News if it wasn't for the fact that Beck was on there. And it was the things that he did, it was the things he exposed that blew my mind." - Byron Williams</span> </div></div>
link (http://mediamatters.org/research/201010110002)

Can't wait for the denials.

Q

LWW
01-14-2011, 02:27 AM
So you must then agree that Olberman, Maddow, Kerry, MSNBS et al have blood on their collective hands over the Arkansas recruiting office shooting ... and the recruiting office attacks in NYC ... and SF ... and Cincinnati ... and many others?

LWW

Qtec
01-14-2011, 03:59 AM
You are off topic. Anything to say about my post?

Didn't think so.

Q

LWW
01-14-2011, 04:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are off topic. Anything to say about my post?

Didn't think so.

Q </div></div>

Yes. You are being a hypocrite. Again.

I, as an example, don't hold anyone but the shooter at fault in both instances.

You, OTOH, apply the typical party spoon fed double standard.

IOW ... this thread is nothing but a replay of the hundreds of times you have done the exact same thing.

Now, I'll give you a chance to do the right thing again.

Do you or do you not hold the named leftists to the same standard of guilt by association?

It's not a hard question and it's completely on topic.

LWW

Qtec
01-14-2011, 04:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I, as an example, don't hold anyone but the shooter at fault in both instances. </div></div>

Didn't you just blame the Sheriff?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sheriff Dupnik has blood on his hands? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>Six people died on his watch <u>and he could have prevented it.</u></span> </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

LOL.

There is no DIRECT Palin/ Beck connection between the AZ shooter, not yet <span style='font-size: 20pt'>BUT there IS a DIRECT connection between Beck and Byron but you CHOOSE to ignore it.</span>

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>Why is that?</span>

Q...that's the truth.

LWW
01-14-2011, 05:04 AM
Very good ... I blame him for not doing the job he was elected to do.

Here's an example even a Marxist apologist can follow.

The law drives down the street and sees a thief stealing hubcaps and does nothing.

A month later the same LEO sees the same thief stealing a stereo from another car ... and do nothing.

A month later the same thief steals a car. The dereliction of duty doesn't absolve the thief of guilt ... they still could have decided not to steal the car.

At the same time, the PD was guilty of dereliction of duty. Had they arrested the thief for stealing the hubcaps he would likely have been in jail and unable to steal the car.

Please pay attention. I know your brain is hardwired to excuse anyone ... such as the sheriff ... who has (D) next to their name on the ballot, but even you can follow this.

Man up and admit the sheriff screwed the pooch and you bought into his deflective hate speech because he told you the lie you wanted to hear.

I know that's the truth. You know that's the truth. Everyone reading this does as well.

You fool nobody ... not even yourself.

LWW

Qtec
01-14-2011, 05:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very good ... I blame him for not doing the job he was elected to do. </div></div>

Flip Flopper.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's an example even a Marxist apologist can follow </div></div>

Blah blah blah......still ignoring.

more proof (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/david-brock-explains-chris-matthews-beck-h)

Q

LWW
01-14-2011, 05:26 AM
Well ... thanks for proving that I overestimated your comprehension skills.

LWW

Qtec
01-14-2011, 05:54 AM
Another NON-POST.

Pretty pathetic Dorothy.

Quit while you still have a semblance of dignity.

Q

Sev
01-14-2011, 06:45 AM
Actually if the sherif failed to meet his legal responsibilities concerning Jared and turn a blind eye then he and his department could be liable.

LWW
01-14-2011, 07:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually if the sherif failed to meet his legal responsibilities concerning Jared and turn a blind eye then he and his department could be liable. </div></div>

Don't interrupt the voices in his head.

I honestly suspect we have at least a few potential Loughners in the cabal.

LWW

eg8r
01-14-2011, 08:09 AM
We should shut down all media outlets from this point on. Shut down television, radio and the internet. Come on people, there are sickos out there just waiting to blame someone else for their sick actions and then there are even bigger freaking idiots that defend them.

I think America has more to worry from idiots like qtip who defend this man's actions and look to limit free speech than we do from the occasional whack job.

I guess there are not enough terrorists bombing innocent women and children in Israel so qtip has started defending other idiots.

eg8r

eg8r
01-14-2011, 08:10 AM
Actually your topic is about sickos who go off and kill people based on what they saw on TV.

eg8r

Sev
01-14-2011, 08:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually if the sherif failed to meet his legal responsibilities concerning Jared and turn a blind eye then he and his department could be liable. </div></div>

Don't interrupt the voices in his head.

I honestly suspect we have at least a few potential Loughners in the cabal.

LWW </div></div>

Perhaps more than one contained within one head. Sybil anyone?

LWW
01-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Remeber this bro?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cheap shot.

This was bad and tasteless COMEDY, from Craig Kilbourne (who?), on a literally LATE LATE SHOW with no viewership to speak of. The network apologized. </div></div>

Exactly. It was a bad joke.

Hardly comparable to this (http://www.dailykos.com/tv/w/002095/)

Q .........Beck meltdown. </div></div>

That's you using a double standard.

I see both as irresponsible and bad humor.

I condone neither.

You see one as "HATE" while seeing the other as humor.

That is sad.

LWW

Sev
01-14-2011, 03:23 PM
Schizophrenic in his humor??

Qtec
01-15-2011, 02:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually if the sherif failed to meet his legal responsibilities concerning Jared and turn a blind eye then he and his department could be liable. </div></div>

If Mary Poppins was real she might be Queen of America.

Q.....I can make things up too.

Qtec
01-15-2011, 02:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there IS a DIRECT connection between Beck and Byron but you CHOOSE to ignore it.

Why is that? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think America has more to worry from idiots like qtip <u>who defend this man's actions </u>and look to limit free speech </div></div>

You are starting to sound like Sev. He just makes things up when it suits him, like you did just now.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Show me where I defended this nut job.</span>

Just like Fox and Beck, you just told a lie in order to smear me. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Be proud of yourself.</span>

Q

Stretch
01-15-2011, 03:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there IS a DIRECT connection between Beck and Byron but you CHOOSE to ignore it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think America has more to worry from idiots like qtip <u>who defend this man's actions </u>and look to limit free speech </div></div>

You are starting to sound like Sev. He just makes things up when it suits him, like you did just now.

Just like Fox and Beck, you just told a lie in order to smear me. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Be proud of yourself.</span>

Q

</div></div>

Dignity is not in his DNA. St.

Sev
01-15-2011, 06:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there IS a DIRECT connection between Beck and Byron but you CHOOSE to ignore it.

Q

</div></div>

Obviously you missed the word "if". Q. Perhaps your familiar with the term conjecture???

eg8r
01-16-2011, 09:51 AM
I have yet to see a post where you blame the sicko for what he did. All you have done is blame Palin and everyone other than the sicko that did it.

Believe you me, I would rather side with Fox than you any day.

eg8r

LWW
01-16-2011, 11:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have yet to see a post where you blame the sicko for what he did.

eg8r </div></div>

And you never will ... unless the regime tells him to.

LWW

Sev
01-16-2011, 05:04 PM
It cant be anything else but societies fault.

LWW
01-17-2011, 12:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It cant be anything else but societies fault. </div></div>

Unless it's Palin's fault.

LWW

LWW
01-17-2011, 12:32 AM
Or Bush's fault.

LWW

LWW
01-17-2011, 12:32 AM
Or Reagan's fault.

LWW

LWW
01-17-2011, 12:33 AM