PDA

View Full Version : Gabrielle Giffords had a "BULLSEYE" placed on her?

LWW
01-14-2011, 03:35 AM
Guess who seems to have put it there?

http://www.marktalk.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/kos-target-map.png

>>>THIS IS A LINK SNOOPY<<< (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/6/25/1204/74882/511/541568)

LWW

Qtec
01-14-2011, 03:58 AM
A Bull's Eye on their DISTRICT. Can't you read?

Qi

LWW
01-14-2011, 04:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A Bull's Eye on their DISTRICT. Can't you read?

Qi </div></div>

So ... you give the DailyKook a pass for actually doing what Palin never did?

Yes, I can read ... much to your chagrin.

LWW

Qtec
01-14-2011, 04:43 AM
You don't make sense.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So ... you give the DailyKook a pass for actually doing what Palin never did? </div></div>

Can you be more vague?

Q........... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
01-14-2011, 05:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't make sense.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So ... you give the DailyKook a pass for actually doing what Palin never did? </div></div>

Can you be more vague?

Q........... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

I am never vague.

Your lack of intelligence is not my problem.

LWW

LWW
01-14-2011, 05:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't make sense.

Can you be more vague?

Q........... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Let me make it so simple even you can follow:

On this, you condemned Palin for targeting districts and not people:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wmEjJKtJYHs/TSk3ezfPycI/AAAAAAAADXo/sYjg1z3VGV4/s1600/sarahpac_0.jpg

On this you gave the DailyKook a pass because they were only targeting districts and not people:

http://www.marktalk.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/kos-target-map.png

Here is your quote doing this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A Bull's Eye on their DISTRICT. Can't you read?

Q </div></div>

Proceed.

LWW

Qtec
01-14-2011, 05:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> On this, you condemned Palin for targeting districts and not people:</div></div>

As USUAL you got it a$$ backwards.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wmEjJKtJYHs/TSk3ezfPycI/AAAAAAAADXo/sYjg1z3VGV4/s1600/sarahpac_0.jpg

Even to a moron its quite clear that Palin is targeting PEOPLE. This is given away by the NAMES underneath the map with the CROSS HAIRS.

Sort of makes you look silly. Doesn't it?

Q

LWW
01-14-2011, 06:02 AM
Thanks ... I knew you would do what you did.

Notice that Palin's map mentions districts first and names at the bottom.

Notice the DailyKook mentions names first and then districts second.

Proceed.

LWW

Qtec
01-14-2011, 06:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Notice that Palin's map mentions districts first and names at the bottom.</div></div>

No it doesn't. Are you blind?

Show me where it says Arizona?

It does say Gabrielle Giffords.

Q.................?

LWW
01-14-2011, 06:16 AM
You said the DK was OK because it targeted districts and not people.

I pointed out that the DK in fact targeted people and onlt mentioned districts later ... whereas the SP map was in the opposite order.

<u><span style='font-size: 26pt'>THE DAILY KOOK EVEN CLEARLY STATED THAT THIS LIST OF NAMES WAS A "TARGET LIST"</span></u> ... have you not an honest bone in your head?

Now, in typical Snoopy fashions, you want to say your point was something different. It clearly wasn't.

And, FWIW, they both list Giffords and Az-8.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snoopy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Show me where it says Arizona?

It does say Gabrielle Giffords.</div></div>

Right next to her name, the same as the DailyKook does.

Any more questions?

LWW

Qtec
01-14-2011, 06:21 AM
I detect meltdown.

See you later. Take your meds..

Q

LWW
01-14-2011, 06:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://images8.cpcache.com/product_zoom/273991928v7_400x400_Front_Color-Black.jpg

I detect meltdown.

See you later. Take your meds..

Q </div></div>

LWW

Sev
01-14-2011, 06:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> On this, you condemned Palin for targeting districts and not people:</div></div>

As USUAL you got it a$$ backwards.

<span style="color: #FF6666">Even to a moron its quite clear</span> that Palin is targeting PEOPLE. This is given away by the NAMES underneath the map with the CROSS HAIRS.

Sort of makes you look silly. Doesn't it?

Q

</div></div>

I cant believe my eyes.
Methinks Q just called himself a moron. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!

LWW
01-14-2011, 06:30 AM
And I let that one go.

LWW

Sev
01-14-2011, 06:32 AM
Sorry thats not a viable option.

LWW
01-14-2011, 07:36 AM
Perhaps ... but keeping Snoopy's latest debacle on page#1 for a bit longer is.

LWW

Sev
01-14-2011, 08:23 AM
No argument form me.

sack316
01-14-2011, 09:02 AM
Dub you are so blind. Can't you see that placing a target, listing a name, state, and district is entirely different from placing a target, listing a name, state, and district? jeez /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sack

Deeman3
01-14-2011, 09:26 AM
Yes, I know that nut in AZ was parsing the difference when this obviously brought him to action. It was the grammar after all! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
01-14-2011, 09:33 AM
Being grammatically correct is of utmost importance.

LWW
01-16-2011, 12:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No argument form me. </div></div>

Well I think we should keep this one at/near the top for a few more days.

LWW

Sev
01-16-2011, 05:22 PM
Indeed!

Soflasnapper
01-16-2011, 07:32 PM
The graphic at the top of this post is Photoshopped.

The DKos diary entry did not have her face, those arrows, OR THAT TARGET GRAPHIC.

LWW
01-17-2011, 12:49 AM
DUH!

And your point was what exactly?

What's that?

Other than to cry foul in the face of the truth you didn't actually have one?

I already knew that.

LWW

Qtec
01-17-2011, 05:27 AM
Only a moron would think that.

Q

Qtec
01-17-2011, 05:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Being grammatically correct is of utmost importance.</span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'> Jared Loughner</span> :

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>“The government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling <u>grammar.</u> You control your English <u>grammar structure.</u>”</span> </div></div>

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/accdfmdo.gif

Q ....... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

LWW
01-17-2011, 06:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only a moron would think that.

Q </div></div>

So what is it that you're thinking?

LWW

Sev
01-17-2011, 09:46 AM
HAHHAHAAHAH!!!

LWW
01-20-2011, 09:22 AM
Back to page #1 ... just for Snoopy.

Also, Gee may have missed her sock puppet's debacle ... and I don't want to be responsible for that.

LWW

Sev
01-20-2011, 09:25 AM
HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!

LWW
01-20-2011, 03:08 PM
BUMPITY BUMP BUMP

LWW

Sev
01-20-2011, 07:09 PM
Heh Heh!!

LWW
01-21-2011, 05:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You said the DK was OK because it targeted districts and not people.

I pointed out that the DK in fact targeted people and onlt mentioned districts later ... whereas the SP map was in the opposite order.

<u><span style='font-size: 26pt'>THE DAILY KOOK EVEN CLEARLY STATED THAT THIS LIST OF NAMES WAS A "TARGET LIST"</span></u> ... have you not an honest bone in your head?

Now, in typical Snoopy fashions, you want to say your point was something different. It clearly wasn't.

And, FWIW, they both list Giffords and Az-8.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snoopy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Show me where it says Arizona?

It does say Gabrielle Giffords.</div></div>

Right next to her name, the same as the DailyKook does.

Any more questions?

LWW </div></div>

Back to you Snoopy.

LWW

Sev
01-21-2011, 07:44 AM
Where'd he go?

Qtec
01-21-2011, 08:17 AM
Your problem is that you have the capability to dismiss facts that don't suit your vision/imagination.

When you say <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palin: "It's Time to Take Our Country Back" </div></div>

Then you put up a poster with crosshairs targeting Democrats that says, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its time to take a stand.</div></div>

When you say 'don't retreat, reload.'

When you talk about 'the first salvo'.

When you call the POTUS a terrorist sympathizer who is intent on destroying America and beating down the white man, there will be consequences.

When you falsely claims to old people that the the HC reform Bill wants to euthanize them then because they cost too much.......that's just despicable but Palin did it for years.

Nobody ever said there was a direct connection between the AZ shooter and Palin.
Nobody.
What this incident did was bring to the fore the fact that this nut could have been incited by hate speech to actually do something instead of dreaming about it.

ie there are a lot of crazy people out there and you don't want to give them any ideas..........like the POTUS is an illegal alien who is intent on destroying the USA.

Q

Q

What does that say to you?

Stretch
01-21-2011, 08:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your problem is that you have the capability to dismiss facts that don't suit your vision/imagination.

When you say <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palin: "It's Time to Take Our Country Back" </div></div>

Then you put up a poster with crosshairs targeting Democrats that says, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its time to take a stand.</div></div>

When you say 'don't retreat, reload.'

When you talk about 'the first salvo'.

When you call the POTUS a terrorist sympathizer who is intent on destroying America and beating down the white man, there will be consequences.

When you falsely claims to old people that the the HC reform Bill wants to euthanize them then because they cost too much.......that's just despicable but Palin did it for years.

Nobody ever said there was a direct connection between the AZ shooter and Palin.
Nobody.
What this incident did was bring to the fore the fact that this nut could have been incited by hate speech to actually do something instead of dreaming about it.

ie there are a lot of crazy people out there and you don't want to give them any ideas..........like the POTUS is an illegal alien who is intent on destroying the USA.

Q

Q

What does that say to you?

</div></div>

Q, forget it, they're too far gone. St.

Sev
01-21-2011, 09:32 AM
Q. Crazy people by definition already have ideas. Thats why they are crazy.

LWW
01-24-2011, 06:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nobody ever said there was a direct connection between the AZ shooter and Palin.
Nobody.

Q</div></div>

You are just so cute when you do that.

In one post you twice claim that nobody said there was a link ... followed by immediately implying that there was a link.

How cool is that?

LWW

LWW
01-24-2011, 06:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ie there are a lot of crazy people out there and you don't want to give them any ideas..........like the POTUS is an illegal alien who is intent on destroying the USA.

Q
</div></div>

You mean like claiming the POTUS was complicit in blowing up the WTC on 9/11?

Proceed.

LWW

Sev
01-24-2011, 07:36 AM
Obama blew up the WTC????

I knew it!! I just knew it!!!

Qtec
01-24-2011, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You mean like claiming the POTUS was complicit in blowing up the WTC on 9/11? </div></div>

Who ever said that?

Q

Sev
01-24-2011, 07:49 AM
Truthers.

LWW
01-24-2011, 09:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You mean like claiming the POTUS was complicit in blowing up the WTC on 9/11? </div></div>

Who ever said that?

Q </div></div>

You.

LWW

Sev
01-24-2011, 03:01 PM
So your saying your a believer???

LWW
01-26-2011, 02:25 PM
In light of the new moonbat in chief at MSNBC putting a target on the new congress, combined with instructing the O-cult to "FIRE ON THE RIGHT" ... I thought I would bring this golden oldie back up top one more time.

#11,700 deserved a good topic.

LWW