PDA

View Full Version : A fair and balanced conversation

Qtec
01-14-2011, 04:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A fair and balanced conversation about violent political rhetoric </div></div>

watch it (http://www.dailykos.com/tv/w/002793/)

Q.........sad but true.

Sev
01-14-2011, 07:16 AM
Oh my!!!

LWW
01-14-2011, 07:34 AM
Who did the DailyKook target today?

LWW

Sev
01-14-2011, 08:22 AM
An entire series on those on the right.

llotter
01-14-2011, 01:47 PM
I get all my news from The Great Glenn Beck because I want to be a part of those Second Amendment Solutions that are coming.

pooltchr
01-14-2011, 02:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A fair and balanced conversation about violent political rhetoric </div></div>

watch it (http://www.dailykos.com/tv/w/002793/)

Q.........sad but true. </div></div>

What is fair and balanced about a clip that is created to support only one point of view? (and an incorrect point of view at that!)

Steve

sack316
01-14-2011, 02:41 PM
Gotta love a self-described "progressive community blog" mocking the idea of fair and balanced. I mean, the founder is currently working on a book "which catalogues the ways in which modern-day conservatives share the same agenda as radical Jihadists in the Islamic world." Sure sounds like Kos is a fine source to seek out unbiased information and speak out about the need to tone down inflammatory rhetoric! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sack

LWW
01-14-2011, 03:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> A fair and balanced conversation </div></div>

Why would you start a thread about something you are incapable of having?

LWW

Sev
01-14-2011, 03:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gotta love a self-described "progressive community blog" mocking the idea of fair and balanced. I mean, the founder is currently working on a book "which catalogues the ways in which modern-day conservatives share the same agenda as radical Jihadists in the Islamic world." Sure sounds like Kos is a fine source to seek out unbiased information and speak out about the need to tone down inflammatory rhetoric! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sack </div></div>

As soon as I saw it was the KOS I new.

LWW
01-15-2011, 04:07 AM
My fave is the DailyKook polls ... I reviewed their methodology on 4 straight polls once and it was 4 separate polls of THE EXACT SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE.

IOW, they have their core test group ... possibly including members here ... that will reliably deliver the result(s) they desire.

LWW

Sev
01-15-2011, 06:21 AM
One might say the poll is loaded then.

MrBanker
01-15-2011, 05:46 PM
Sev and LWW, y'all will enjoy this. It's an intellectually honest liberal, you'll have to see it to believe it.

http://www.reclusiveleftist.com/2011/01/...is-a-bad-thing/ (http://www.reclusiveleftist.com/2011/01/09/palin-and-clinton-obsessives-suddenly-discover-that-violent-discourse-is-a-bad-thing/)

Sev
01-15-2011, 05:57 PM
WOW!!
Shes funny and concise.
Gayle wont like her at all.

Now is she hot???

LWW
01-16-2011, 04:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW!!
Shes funny and concise.
Gayle wont like her at all.

Now is she hot??? </div></div>

Gee will burn her monitor so that not a single electron of those words remains in her presence if she does read it.

LWW

Sev
01-16-2011, 07:00 AM
We may want to watch for responses on that site. Gayle may try to educate her. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
01-16-2011, 09:11 AM
Good stuff, and she makes some very strong points.

Thanks for the link.

Steve

Sev
01-16-2011, 09:20 AM
I bookmarked the page for future reference.

eg8r
01-16-2011, 10:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I reviewed their methodology on 4 straight polls once and it was 4 separate polls of THE EXACT SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE.
</div></div>They provide the names of the people in their polls?

eg8r

LWW
01-16-2011, 11:04 AM
[quote=eg8r]<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I reviewed their methodology on 4 straight polls once and it was 4 separate polls of THE EXACT SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE.
</div></div>They provide the names of the people in their polls?

eg8r [/quote

No, but the EXACT same amount of dems ... significantly higher than reps also ... as well as the EXACT same number in each age and income group show that the polling could not possibly be random.

If you can pick the exact group you wish to poll you get the exact result(s) you desire.

LWW

Sev
01-16-2011, 05:01 PM
OH MY!! Skewed again!!!