PDA

View Full Version : Blood on his hands...exhibit A

Qtec
01-14-2011, 04:21 AM
watch it (http://www.dailykos.com/tv/w/001803/)

Q

Sev
01-14-2011, 07:19 AM
Well was he destroying fetuses for profit?

eg8r
01-14-2011, 08:02 AM
Tiller the baby killer has tons of blood on his hands.

eg8r

Sev
01-14-2011, 08:28 AM
He may have a vaginal fixation.

Qtec
01-15-2011, 02:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tiller the baby killer has tons of blood on his hands.

eg8r </div></div>

So does O'Reilly.
So does Bush and Cheney.

Its not the point.

Lets stick with O'Reilly.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>He ran a hate campaign against this man. He literally put a target on the guy's back and some nut job shot him.</span>
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>O'Reilly should have been charged as well.</span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>What my post shows is a clear and undeniable direct link between RW hate speech and the murder of a man.</span>

Q

LWW
01-15-2011, 04:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tiller the baby killer has tons of blood on his hands.

eg8r </div></div>

So does O'Reilly.
So does Bush and Cheney.

Its not the point.

Lets stick with O'Reilly.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>He ran a hate campaign against this man. He literally put a target on the guy's back and some nut job shot him.</span>
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>O'Reilly should have been charged as well.</span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>What my post shows is a clear and undeniable direct link between RW hate speech and the murder of a man.</span>

Q

</div></div>

Then by your logic John Kerry and John Murtha should have been charged in the recruitment center shootings since they had both publicly and repeatedly accused our troops of being terrorists and cold blooded murderers.

This is where you wet yourself and claim the point was something else altogether.

LWW

Qtec
01-15-2011, 04:58 AM
Forget logic. You have no concept of that.

Forget Kerry etc. Start your own thread on that.

<u>JUST answer me this,</u> i<span style='font-size: 14pt'>s there a direct link between O'Reilly's hate crusade against Tiller and Tiller being murdered by a RW nut job?</span>

Q

LWW
01-15-2011, 05:12 AM
The answer is no.

But ... you already knew that.

LWW

Qtec
01-15-2011, 05:43 AM
if not, why not?

Q

LWW
01-15-2011, 06:10 AM
Because it was the killer who actually pulled the trigger you insufferable nit.

LWW

Sev
01-15-2011, 06:44 AM
HAHHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

eg8r
01-16-2011, 09:54 AM
Do you post in large font because your vision is slipping?

All your post shows is that you want to limit free speech and I think you are foolish.

eg8r

eg8r
01-16-2011, 09:56 AM
qtip defends all the underdogs. The sicko that shot Giffords, the Palestinians, etc. If you kill an innocent qtip will defend to his death.

eg8r

Sev
01-16-2011, 04:56 PM
Perhaps it dyslexia??

Qtec
01-18-2011, 05:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">qtip defends all the underdogs. The sicko that shot Giffords, the Palestinians, etc. If you kill an innocent qtip will defend to his death.

eg8r </div></div>

You defend a killer who, driven by O'Reilly, choose to murder a man going about his legal business.

...and you have the audacity to defend that!

I guess you do not believe in the rule of Law. You sound like a lefty anarchist to me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Q

LWW
01-18-2011, 05:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">qtip defends all the underdogs. The sicko that shot Giffords, the Palestinians, etc. If you kill an innocent qtip will defend to his death.

eg8r </div></div>

You defend a killer who, driven by O'Reilly, choose to murder a man going about his legal business.

...and you have the audacity to defend that!

I guess you do not believe in the rule of Law. You sound like a lefty anarchist to me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Q </div></div>

How did O'Reilly "DRIVE HIM" my friend?

Did he provide a livery service?

Or, are you simply lamenting that he told the truth?

LWW

Sev
01-18-2011, 07:27 AM
He simply does not believe that each individual in the end is personally responsible for their actions.