PDA

View Full Version : Its time that we got rid of this troll.

Qtec
01-15-2011, 04:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev&lt;--Currently Holding Page 1 of BD NPR Hostage. </div></div>

How funny. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

link (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=2813170&postcount=1)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yah I got to get a life. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Yeah, you do.

As a moderator, when a thread gets 50,000 views, you gotta think, "Uh!!!".

When people like Sev are allowed to trash this board and then boast about it on another forum, the main opposition forum to boot, its time for the moderator to do his job and get rid of this troll.

Two pages of Sev posting to every thread and saying nothing. Classic troll.

Q

LWW
01-15-2011, 05:28 AM
Why do you hate free speech?

LWW

Sev
01-15-2011, 06:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev&lt;--Currently Holding Page 1 of BD NPR Hostage. </div></div>

How funny. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

link (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=2813170&postcount=1)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yah I got to get a life. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Yeah, you do.

As a moderator, when a thread gets 50,000 views, you gotta think, "Uh!!!".

When people like Sev are allowed to trash this board and then boast about it on another forum, the main opposition forum to boot, its time for the moderator to do his job and get rid of this troll.

Two pages of Sev posting to every thread and saying nothing. Classic troll.

Q

</div></div>

Awwwww your cute when crying foul.

Then the there is the name calling. Troll? Really? I think not.