PDA

View Full Version : Olbermann praises purveyor of hate/violenc

LWW
01-16-2011, 12:29 PM
I only wish that THIS (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/01/16/keith-olbermann-praised-fuller-day-he-made-death-threat-tea-party-lea) was out of character for the King of all Moonbats.

LWW

Sev
01-16-2011, 05:21 PM
These guys are putting the noose willingly around their own necks.

LWW
01-17-2011, 12:44 AM
Yet the cabal glorifies them.

LWW

Qtec
01-17-2011, 06:02 AM
This SO pathetic on any number of fronts , I don't know where to begin.

Newsbusters, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Exposing and Combating Liberal Media Bias.</span></div></div>

LMAO.

Didn't take you long to start attacking one of the victims.

Q

Qtec
01-17-2011, 06:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Keith Olbermann Praised Fuller Day Before His Death Threat to Tea Party Leader

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppa...a#ixzz1BIFbiVlQ (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/01/16/keith-olbermann-praised-fuller-day-he-made-death-threat-tea-party-lea#ixzz1BIFbiVlQ)
</div></div>

So?

Q

LWW
01-17-2011, 06:22 AM
Well ... you excused the spewer of leftist hate speech, so I'm not surprised that you don't mind someone praising the spewer of hate speech.

Thugocracies throughout history have made good use of folks like you.

In a different time, it was acceptable for people with your outlook to drop a Kroner to the gestapo on the likes of Anne Frank.

LWW

Sev
01-17-2011, 09:49 AM
Swing baby. Swing!!

LWW
01-17-2011, 05:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know where to begin.

Q </div></div>

You never do ... you have to be told.

LWW

Qtec
01-17-2011, 07:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On Friday, roughly 24 hours before J. Eric Fuller was going to be arrested for publicly threatening the life of a Tea Party leader at an ABC News town hall meeting, MSNBC's Keith Olbermann praised him via Twitter:

That's basically Sheppard's entire point, that the day before Fuller did something objectionable by threatening the life of a Tea Party leader, Olbermann said nice things about Fuller. And.....? Was Olbermann supposed to know that Fuller might do something foolish the next day? Does Sheppard know what people are going to do in the future? I suspect Sheppard does not. But apparently Olbermann should. Or something.

Punch line:

Fuller was arrested and charged with threats and intimidation as well as disorderly conduct.

Makes you wonder what Olbermann thinks of him now.

Ha-ha. Sheppard wonders what Olbermann thinks of his pal Fuller now! Um, well if Sheppard read Twitter he would know what Olbermann thinks of Fuller's arrest because Olbermann tweeted it yesterday
</div></div>

http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/images/olbermannfuller.JPG

LOL

Q

LWW
01-18-2011, 02:28 AM
Here are the initial remarks referred to:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>"And the first thing that I wrote down and what my reaction was to it was: "How many other people? How many other demented people are out there? It looks like Palin, Beck, Sharron Angle and the rest got their first target. Their wish for Second Amendment activism has been fulfilled—senseless hatred leading to murder, lunatic fringe anarchism, subscribed to by John Boehner, mainstream rebels with vengeance for all, even nine-year-old girls."</span></div></div>

You have insisted ... even though you did it yourself ... that nobody blamed Palin for this.

Now you, and of course Olby, defend people for saying it.

Proceed ... the doublethink is strong in you Snoopy.

LWW

Sev
01-18-2011, 07:00 AM
It will be interesting to see how the story of Fuller proceeds. Hopefully after he calms down any charges will be dropped.