PDA

View Full Version : Classic Billy Jeff!

LWW
01-16-2011, 12:54 PM
How phony! (http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_011311/content/01125109.guest.html)

LWW

Sev
01-16-2011, 05:23 PM
Yah I remember that.
Yucking it up until you see the camera.

Soflasnapper
01-16-2011, 07:28 PM
It's common, when one runs out of new programming, to go to re-runs.

But usually they are not from 15 years ago!?!?! (Yawn)

It was Reagan who said he didn't know how anyone could be president without an acting background.

I guess with Vicks under the eyes, ala Glen Beck? (No phony, that guy!)

LWW
01-17-2011, 12:45 AM
Your deflection skills really need some work.

LWW

Sev
01-17-2011, 07:30 AM
I watched Undercover Boss last night. The man was quite emotional and a CEO.
Go figure.

Stretch
01-17-2011, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your deflection skills really need some work.

LWW </div></div>

How so? being the resident deflection artist perhaps you could give him some pointers. St.

Sev
01-17-2011, 09:52 AM
Got to watch out for those ricochets.

Soflasnapper
01-17-2011, 12:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your deflection skills really need some work.

LWW </div></div>

Back before the so-called Bush Derangement Syndrome, we had the Clinton Derangement Syndrome. That man was a pinata for 8 years, and subject to all manner of calumny known to mankind.

We now know that where there is smoke, there is a giant smoke machine just off stage instead of the fire we would normally expect. The American people eventually got it, and shrugged off most of it. 2-1 against impeachment when it was a live issue, they had Clinton at the highest job approval at the end of his term of office of any president, and now, he continues as the most popular politician in the country.

I know this is frustrating, but relitigating the '90s and Clinton is both way too late and way off any current import. It reminds me of the discovered Japanese WW II holdouts in the '50s or '60s.

Sev
01-18-2011, 06:35 AM
We will just have to wait for Clintons funeral and see if it exceeds Reagans.