PDA

View Full Version : Birds of a feather?

pooltchr
01-17-2011, 04:02 PM
I heard an audio on the radio today of Loughner. He was talking about Bush and the two illegal wars. I couldn't help but think that I had hears much of his phrasology before. Then I remembered many of Gee's past posts and it jumped out at me. They have been feeding from the same spoon!

Steve

LWW
01-17-2011, 05:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard an audio on the radio today of Loughner. He was talking about Bush and the two illegal wars. I couldn't help but think that I had hears much of his phrasology before. Then I remembered many of Gee's past posts and it jumped out at me. They have been feeding from the same spoon!

Steve </div></div>

At least someone besides me is paying attention.

But, remember, in moonbat logic ... if you donate a few $100K to democrook candidates and let your personal jet to be used by dear leader in the 08 campaign and are then found out to be a boy buggerer, well that makes you a conservative.

And, FWIW, IMHO troofers are the most loud barking of the howling moonbat species.

LWW

Sev
01-18-2011, 06:54 AM
I wonder who will yell the loudest for his execution?