PDA

View Full Version : Dear leader's lessons in civility ...

LWW
01-18-2011, 04:37 AM
Dear leader enjoys a drink and a chuckle over the thought of Rush Limbaugh suffering kidney failure and being waterboarded. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCPUD0NXVA&feature=player_embedded)

Dear leader truly shows us the civility which only comes from hating political enemies of the regime.

LWW

LWW
01-18-2011, 04:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Limbaugh can go play with himself." </div></div>
An inner party member shows civility. (http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_011711/content/01125111.guest.html)

LWW

LWW
01-18-2011, 04:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” </div></div>
Dear leader, in a civil manner, threatens to bring guns to fight his political enemies. (http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0608/Obama_brings_a_gun_to_a_knife_fight.html)

LWW

Qtec
01-18-2011, 04:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Dear leader enjoys a drink and a chuckle over the thought of Rush Limbaugh suffering kidney failure and being waterboarded. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCPUD0NXVA&feature=player_embedded)

LWW </div></div>

Who wouldn't?

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
01-18-2011, 04:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face." </div></div>

Dear leader uses civility to argue with enemies and to get in their faces. (http://taralynnthompson.blogspot.com/2008/09/irregular-quotes-obama-get-in-their.html)

LWW

LWW
01-18-2011, 04:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Dear leader enjoys a drink and a chuckle over the thought of Rush Limbaugh suffering kidney failure and being waterboarded. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCPUD0NXVA&feature=player_embedded)

LWW </div></div>

Who wouldn't?

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

A civilized human being.

LWW

Qtec
01-18-2011, 05:17 AM
Did he say shoot them, or execute them? Did he say that they were enemies of the USA?

Q

LWW
01-18-2011, 05:46 AM
He said they were enemies of the regime ... and since dear leader has insisted that opposing him is opposing the nation he has insisted upon being synonymous in his own rhetoric with the USA. That's what all good fuehrers do however.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'we're going to punish our enemies and we're going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us' </div></div>

OH DEAR! (http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69929420101101)

lww

Sev
01-18-2011, 07:21 AM
They bring a knife. We bring a gun. I want you got get in their faces!!

pooltchr
01-18-2011, 08:24 AM
But that is so much nicer than creating a map to indicate which states someone feels need to be won in an election.

Steve

Soflasnapper
01-18-2011, 09:35 AM
These are rhetorical devices from a political milquetoast talking tough to prove he's tough to his side, which has the sinking feeling that he isn't nearly tough enough and is no fighter.

Kind of like the effeminate GHW Bush talking tough after his debate with Ferraro, that he 'kicked her ass.' It's overcompensation.

Bringing a gun IF they bring a knife is both a metaphor and a movie line quote that bespeaks self defense from a threat (people coming at you with a 'knife'-- a metaphor for attacking you). As Lott has explained, merely having and showing a gun prevents much assault and crime without any violence taking place.

Getting in somebody's face isn't violence, but talking aggressively.

There is nothing to see here.

eg8r
01-18-2011, 10:58 AM
You will just talk away anything that does not agree with your agenda whether it makes sense or not.

eg8r

LWW
01-18-2011, 11:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 8pt'>I must defend the regime.

I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!

I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!</span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!</span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!</span>

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!</span>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!</span></div></div>

You have made dear leader proud.

LWW

Sev
01-18-2011, 02:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But that is so much nicer than creating a map to indicate which states someone feels need to be won in an election.

Steve </div></div>

I think Obama had his lunch money taken from him quite often as a kid.

Soflasnapper
01-18-2011, 07:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 8pt'>I must defend the regime.

I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!

I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!</span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!</span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!</span>

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!</span>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!</span></div></div>

You have made dear leader proud.

LWW </div></div>

Sure, which is why I defended Chris Christie in another thread???

I did not vote for Obama in the primaries, and I have plenty of criticism for him. However, I find many of his fierce critics and their 'arguments' jejune or dishonest.

The easiest thing to say is that this is like that, when it's really not, at all.

As in claiming 'get in their face' is a call for violence. It is not.

Sev
01-18-2011, 07:23 PM
Obama has made a pivot to the center to achieve being reelected for a second term. I am not concerned with the next 2 years. It will be the last 4 that may prove to be quite dangerous should he achieve reelection.

That is of course if the country doesnt collapse before that.
I would love to be a fly on the wall when the chinese leader explains to Obama his place in the new world order that China is now creating.