PDA

View Full Version : Palin confirms...

Qtec
01-18-2011, 06:35 PM
So, the Right side of the NPR has been arguing that Palin's crosshairs were just surveyors symbols and I say there are.
Well [ LMAO] it seems Palins agrees with me!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HANNITY: A lot of these initial stories, Governor, had to do with this map that your PAC had put up during the last campaign, and the fact that Congresswoman Giffords was one of the people on, quote, "the target list," in the crosshairs that were there. What could you tell us about this map? And I'll get into more Questions after that.

PALIN: Well, that map wasn't an original graphic. In fact, for many, many years, maps in political races have been used to target certain districts that people would feel that they can get into those districts and find someone whom they believe would represent the constituents' will better than incumbent. And that is what this map represented that we used on my PAC. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>And the graphic that we used was <span style='font-size: 20pt'><u>crosshairs</u></span> targeting the different districts.</span> </div></div>

Oh what joy. Suck it up boys.

Q

Sev
01-18-2011, 07:15 PM
Aw well shot down. It happens.

Course since the left is convinced she is an idiot its possible she doesnt know what shes talking about.

sack316
01-18-2011, 07:25 PM
if only the right were as sensitive as the left bout these things
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MDCRSwZNI20/SG83hcDihUI/AAAAAAAAACo/2gPX5AsCGw4/S240/kill_bush.jpg
http://jimtreacher.com/killbushshirt2.jpg
http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/wp-content/gallery/misc/bush-kill-1.jpg

not to mention many from the left applauding Death of a President (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAsysJ72NSU). If Bush is ever killed, I'm sure you'll rush to blame Gabriel Range and Simon Finch for writing that film.

BTW, I'm sure the shooters computer has been looked over by now. Any evidence he's ever even seen this terrible hypnotic map that causes assassination attempts upon viewing?

Sack

Sev
01-18-2011, 07:27 PM
Those are sensitive pictures.

LWW
01-19-2011, 02:12 AM
You really are demented aren't you ... surveyors us a crosshair.

D'UH!

Pay attention.

LWW

Sev
01-19-2011, 06:41 AM
He is just staying on target Dub.

eg8r
01-19-2011, 06:43 AM
I guess we were wrong. She might want to talk to her aides though and make sure they are all on the same page when speaking to the media.

I thought it was funny when she mentioned Bob Beckel bragging about inventing the cross hairs. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I guess now that you solved that case can you please tell us if there is any evidence the shooter has ever seen the graphic and if he admitted the map was part of the reason he picked Giffords?

eg8r

Sev
01-19-2011, 07:07 AM
Good luck with that one.

Gayle in MD
01-20-2011, 12:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, the Right side of the NPR has been arguing that Palin's crosshairs were just surveyors symbols and I say there are.
Well [ LMAO] it seems Palins agrees with me!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HANNITY: A lot of these initial stories, Governor, had to do with this map that your PAC had put up during the last campaign, and the fact that Congresswoman Giffords was one of the people on, quote, "the target list," in the crosshairs that were there. What could you tell us about this map? And I'll get into more Questions after that.

PALIN: Well, that map wasn't an original graphic. In fact, for many, many years, maps in political races have been used to target certain districts that people would feel that they can get into those districts and find someone whom they believe would represent the constituents' will better than incumbent. And that is what this map represented that we used on my PAC. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>And the graphic that we used was <span style='font-size: 20pt'><u>crosshairs</u></span> targeting the different districts.</span> </div></div>

Oh what joy. Suck it up boys.

Q </div></div>

She admitted they used Crosshairs, but never admitted she shouldn't have done so, as usual.

Hannity was a joke, throughout.

Just another irrational, disjointed, Palin speech. Another absurd display of gross ignorance and self protection.

Sev
01-20-2011, 06:39 PM
There is not reason not use them. To much to do about nothing.