PDA

View Full Version : Dems target babies for shooting and cannibalism!

LWW
01-19-2011, 03:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Boone County, Missouri Democrats didn’t get the memo:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/boonedems.jpg

Under current “new tone” rules, this is not only encouraging violence against babies, but the consumption of them also.

Not only that, but it appears that the entire state of Missouri is in the crosshairs:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/boonedems1.jpg

Stop the hate.
Update:
Email: A reader points out something I didn’t notice, but give it a close look and you’ll see it:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The words Bocomo DEMOCRATS Target 2012 that are superimposed on the target, make the shape of a pistol with a bullet coming out. And on the address side of the post card the words when coupled with Boone County Democrats 2011 chili supper make the shape of a magazine fed rifle. I’ve worked in graphic design long enough to know that when graphics are designed every aspect is made to work with the them, even down to which fonts are used and their placement.</div></div> </div></div>

Did this motivate Loughner to have his cannibalistic skull garden? Will there be consequences? (http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/18/democrat-logo-puts/)

LWW

Qtec
01-19-2011, 05:29 AM
Take one one of those HillBilly pills and chill out.

Ridiculous and pathetic.

"Cost $10, kids free"

What?... because we use them for target practice ?

Q.........FRGN MORON

Yet another example of how the RW is too dumb to understand the meaning of 'context'.

LWW
01-19-2011, 05:52 AM
I'm merely ... again ... holding up a mirror so you can see your own stupidity when you make the claims about Palin and target and their impact.

Because you don't like what you see should tell you to examine yourself as to why.

IOW ... why do you detest judging things by a single standard.

Here we have the democrooks using blatant weapon imagery and showing a baby in a stew pot for an ad for dinner which advertises "KIDS FREE" within the ad.

I get the context ... and I get that it wasn't intended as an ad for cannibalism ... but then I judge the world by one standard.

Reject the spoon Snoopy ... just once.

LWW

Sev
01-19-2011, 06:48 AM
I see the kid is self basting. HA!!

eg8r
01-19-2011, 08:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet another example of how the RW is too dumb to understand the meaning of 'context'.</div></div>If context is how you want to spin it now why didn't "context" matter when you attacked Palin?

eg8r

pooltchr
01-19-2011, 09:40 AM
Simple. It's because Palin is a conservative.

Steve

LWW
01-19-2011, 04:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet another example of how the RW is too dumb to understand the meaning of 'context'.</div></div>If context is how you want to spin it now why didn't "context" matter when you attacked Palin?

eg8r </div></div>

Thank you.

Palin's ad was ... taken in the proper context ... used to drum up support to win elections.

OTOH this piece was ... taken in the proper context ... used to drum up support to win elections.

Can't you see the difference.

And ... a BDC shout out to SOFLA.

At least he has inspired me to bring my "C" game to this forum.

The cabal made it easy to knock their lameness with a "D" or even "E" game.

I have been getting tired of playing "WHACK-A-TROLL" here.

Good intellectual cross talk is nothing but healthy, and after years of trying to talk logic to a group which can muster nothing better than:

A - <span style='font-size: 11pt'>B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!</span>

B - <span style='font-size: 11pt'>CH-CH-CH-CHENEY USED TO WORK FOR H-H-H-HALLL - UH - B-B-B-BURTON!!!</span>

C - <span style='font-size: 11pt'>P-P-P-PALIN TOOK A B-B-B-BOAT TOO CLOSE TO A B-B-B-BEAR!!!</span>

D - <span style='font-size: 11pt'>CR-CR-CR-CROSSHAIRS!!! TH-TH-TH-THEY USED CR-CR-CR-CROSSHAIRS!!!</span>

LWW

Sev
01-19-2011, 07:07 PM
OH my!!!

LWW
01-20-2011, 03:06 PM
LOOK (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/7967193/Berlin-cannibal-restaurant-calls-for-diners-to-donate-body-parts-for-menu.html) at what this democrook hate speech has led to!

LWW

Sev
01-20-2011, 07:08 PM
Talk about eating your own. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif