PDA

View Full Version : Chairman Obamao speaks at summit.

LWW
01-20-2011, 06:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>"We welcome China's rise, I absolutely believe that China's peaceful rise is good for the world, and it's good for America."</span>
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>-Chairman Barack Hussinsein Obamao -</span> </div></div>

So it has been spoken, so shall it be.

Chairman Obamao has spoken.

LWW

Sev
01-20-2011, 07:13 AM
Meanwhile back stage Obama was shining Hu's shoes and Michelle was serving tea.
Lets face it we are currently owned.

Stretch
01-20-2011, 08:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Meanwhile back stage Obama was shining Hu's shoes and Michelle was serving tea.
Lets face it we are currently owned. </div></div>

Where were you when the last administration put the FOR SALE sign up? St.

LWW
01-20-2011, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Meanwhile back stage Obama was shining Hu's shoes and Michelle was serving tea.
Lets face it we are currently owned. </div></div>

Where were you when the last administration put the FOR SALE sign up? St. </div></div>

You mean Clinton and Charle Trie and their special deal ... or Hillary and Mr Hsu ... or Obama and Mr Hsu?

LWW

Sev
01-20-2011, 09:22 AM
We have not had indentured servitude in America for quite some time. I wonder how that Hu is fitting.

Soflasnapper
01-20-2011, 12:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>"We welcome China's rise, I absolutely believe that China's peaceful rise is good for the world, and it's good for America."</span>
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>-Chairman Barack Hussinsein Obamao -</span> </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

The other option is war. We've experienced what Gen. Douglas McArthur meant when he warned JFK never to get into a landwar in Asia already, and we are still in such a war in Afghanistan.

Any conflict between our countries would inevitably involve nuclear weapons, and I should hope all can agree that is highly undesirable.

Are you so motivated to score political points against Obama that even the prospect of nuclear war can't suppress your political Tourette's syndrome? Think twice.

LWW
01-20-2011, 02:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>"We welcome China's rise, I absolutely believe that China's peaceful rise is good for the world, and it's good for America."</span>

LWW </div></div>

The other option is war.</div></div>

Now you are just getting ridiculous.

LWW

Sev
01-20-2011, 07:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>"We welcome China's rise, I absolutely believe that China's peaceful rise is good for the world, and it's good for America."</span>

LWW </div></div>

The other option is war. We've experienced what Gen. Douglas McArthur meant when he warned JFK never to get into a landwar in Asia already, and we are still in such a war in Afghanistan.

Any conflict between our countries would inevitably involve nuclear weapons, and I should hope all can agree that is highly undesirable.

Are you so motivated to score political points against Obama that even the prospect of nuclear war can't suppress your political Tourette's syndrome? Think twice. </div></div>

There is always the possibility of civil war in China and they self nuke.