PDA

View Full Version : SQL Error?

Tommy_Davidson
09-06-2002, 01:41 AM
> When looking for an old post,I went to "My Home" to change my preferences a little,and saw that "My Favorite Posts" have disappeared,and some kind of SQL Error was in it's place. Is this just on my machine,or has anyone else seen it? Are these posts gone permanently? Tommy D.

Rod
09-06-2002, 02:57 AM
The same is on mine Tommy, yesterday or last night this board had some strange reactions. I was logged in but it appeared I wasn't by looking at the threads. I clicked on this site a couple of times but it was still strange. Finally it come back normal. I had several problems and at some point repaired IE. After that at some point everything was fine.

WaltVA
09-06-2002, 07:24 AM
Yep, found the same thing on "My Home" a couple of days ago; was there yesterday but gone this AM.

Walt in Va

09-06-2002, 10:46 AM
It looks like the posts are stored in a database, and for whatever reason, the query which is supposed to retrieve the posts you were looking for is producing an error. There are too many possible causes of the error (without knowing exactly what the error was) to guess what was causing it. If you had the exact error, you could submit it to the webmaster and maybe he/she could do look into the problem.