PDA

View Full Version : Abortion Dr. Charged with Murder

llotter
01-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 69, made millions of dollars over 30 years, performing as many illegal, late-term abortions as he could, prosecutors said. I don't know how Pennsylvania get away with making late term abortions (later than 24 wks) illegal but there are a few conservatives left in that state.

It seems that Gosnell's procedure for these termers was to induce labor and then kill the baby post birth. He made millions doing this and I can't help buy think that it was probably a safer procedure than some of the others that are employed in the profession. Of course, this perception is just a layman's view but still it seems like a fairly minor point to make an issue about i.e. exactly where the baby is killed, inside or outside the womb...either way, they are dead.

We haven't heard anything from the pro-baby killer crowd yet but I am betting that they'll be screaming in support of the 'good doctor'. He is up on charges of murering, i mean aborting, 7 preemies and only one mom. It just doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to draw such a fine line.

LWW
01-20-2011, 04:46 PM
This guy reminds me of Josef Mengele.

LWW

llotter
01-20-2011, 05:59 PM
That is the company in which all abortionists belong, to say nothing about those to support the practice.

I am reminded of Reagan's comment that, 'Abortion is advocated only by persons who have themselves been born.'

Sev
01-20-2011, 07:38 PM
Gayle should be swooping in on her broom any time now in defense of this guy.

Soflasnapper
01-20-2011, 08:13 PM
I don't know how Pennsylvania get away with making late term abortions (later than 24 wks) illegal but there are a few conservatives left in that state.

Roe v. Wade allows outlawing all 3rd trimester abortions, and almost all states have done so, with the exceptions for the situation of threat to the life of the pregnant woman, or the threat of severe health consequences.

Stretch
01-20-2011, 09:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle should be swooping in on her broom any time now in defense of this guy. </div></div>

Why? Not even an abortionist could condone the mannor in which he butchered and kept body parts of induced late term baby's. This is way beyond the pall, and although it would give you guys great pleasure to see a lefty support this barbarism, it aint going to happen, sorry. This guy is finished, for life. I hope they throw away the keys, or worse. Be my guest to take a worse case horror show scenerio to make your anti abortion case if you must. There are criminal hacks in every profession unfortunately. That woman are desperate enough to subject themselves to them says maybe there is a need for safe, hospitalized, supportive abortions? Or you can criminalize them thus driving them underground or to Mexico, ya that would be good quailty care there! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif St.

Sev
01-20-2011, 09:54 PM
Dont be so sure. According to G a woman can do anything she wants with her body. Choosing to go to a butcher is well within that realm.

It would seem you are familiar with our Gayle after all.

Stretch
01-20-2011, 10:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dont be so sure. According to G a woman can do anything she wants with her body. Choosing to go to a butcher is well within that realm.

It would seem you are familiar with our Gayle after all. </div></div>

Yes i am familiar with her but not for the reason that you maliciously implied. St.

LWW
01-21-2011, 04:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle should be swooping in on her broom any time now in defense of this guy. </div></div>

Why? Not even an abortionist could condone the mannor in which he butchered and kept body parts of induced late term baby's.

</div></div>

Oh please ... the only difference between this guy's procedure and partial birth abortion is one in time.

And, don't forget, dear leader himself championed refusing medical care to a baby which somehow survived this barbaric process.

LWW

Sev
01-21-2011, 07:36 AM
Maliciously??
Really???

A bit sensitive arent you????

Stretch
01-21-2011, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maliciously??
Really???

A bit sensitive arent you???? </div></div>

No, observant. St.

Sev
01-21-2011, 09:36 AM
It was merely a statement. He posted he didnt know who G was and then says he is acquainted with her.

Being malicious is a different realm.