PDA

View Full Version : OOPSY!

LWW
01-20-2011, 04:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pressure was mounting on Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie today amid increasing confusion over whether President Obama was born there.

Abercrombie said on Tuesday that an investigation had unearthed papers proving Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.

He told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser: 'It actually exists in the archives, written down,' he said.

But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.

And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health. </div></div>

Remeber boys and girls ... just because they can't find it it doesn't mean they can't find it. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348916/Hawaii-governor-says-Obamas-birth-record-exists-produce-it.html#ixzz1BakJm5SA)

LWW

Sev
01-20-2011, 07:24 PM
Could you imagine if the birthers were right???

LWW
01-21-2011, 04:17 AM
There is something to this, and I wish I knew what it was.

I suspect that it ties in somehow with his travels abroad. Rumors abound that he attended college in California as a foreign exchange student. Another possibility is that there were gender issues at birth. It could even be that the whole thing is a setup to get his enemies chasing the squirrel up the wrong tree.

What concerns me far worse, and the lapdog media has stayed away from, is that dear leader has a trail of dozens of social security numbers that have been used.

A good suspense novel could be made from dear leader not actually being Barack Obama if his footprint didn't match.

In any event ... where, oh where, are the leftists who demanded transparency?

LWW

Qtec
01-21-2011, 06:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'It's a matter of principle with me,' the 72-year-old said. '<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I knew his mum and dad. I was here when he was born.</span> Anybody who wants to ask a question honestly could have had their answer already.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l#ixzz1BfeDecpZ (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348916/Hawaii-governor-says-Obamas-birth-record-exists-produce-it.html#ixzz1BfeDecpZ)
</div></div>

Are you calling him a liar? If so, where is your proof?

Q

LWW
01-21-2011, 06:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'It's a matter of principle with me,' the 72-year-old said. '<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I knew his mum and dad. I was here when he was born.</span> Anybody who wants to ask a question honestly could have had their answer already.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l#ixzz1BfeDecpZ (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348916/Hawaii-governor-says-Obamas-birth-record-exists-produce-it.html#ixzz1BfeDecpZ)
</div></div>

Q </div></div>

Where is his proof?

He made the claim, not I.

My claim has been backed up ... Obama's actual BC has never been released. Now your beloved state admits it can't find it. I suspect they never will.

And, where's Obama's proof. He has a legal obligation to prove, and not I. I can produce my BC.

LWW

LWW
01-21-2011, 06:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'It's a matter of principle with me,' the 72-year-old said. '<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I knew his mum and dad. I was here when he was born.</span> Anybody who wants to ask a question honestly could have had their answer already.'

</div></div>

Q </div></div>

BTW ... if he was there, why doesn't he state where "THERE" was?

No hospital in Honolulu has shown any record of dear leader or his "MUM" ever being "THERE" at any time.

LWW

Qtec
01-21-2011, 07:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He has a legal obligation to prove, and not I. </div></div>

It has already been proved. He is the POTUS. Ipso facto...he must have been born in the USA.

Q

Sev
01-21-2011, 07:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He has a legal obligation to prove, and not I. </div></div>

It has already been proved. He is the POTUS. Ipso facto...he must have been born in the USA.

Q </div></div>

That does not mean the truth has been exposed.
I dont subscribe to the birthers however there is something odd here.
And should the birthers be correct the legal implications are vast.
Anything signed by Obama would have been signed under false pretense and would have to be reversed.
It would be an absolute nightmare.

Soflasnapper
01-21-2011, 12:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

That does not mean the truth has been exposed.
I dont subscribe to the birthers however there is something odd here.
And should the birthers be correct the legal implications are vast.
Anything signed by Obama would have been signed under false pretense and would have to be reversed.
It would be an absolute nightmare. </div></div>

I agree with all the above.

I suspect there is embarrassing information on the long form, such as maybe showing a different father of record than Obama has been claiming.

Perhaps it shows a 'religion' for the baby (?) as Moslem, or for his atheist father as Moslem.

That would mean nothing as to Obama being a Moslem, but with that meme already in the air, it might have been thought too hot for the American people to use considered judgment on.

Sev
01-21-2011, 05:37 PM
That has possibilities.

LWW
01-22-2011, 03:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He has a legal obligation to prove, and not I. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

By that logic, any lie becomes the truth so long as you can find someone to believe it.

LWW

Qtec
01-22-2011, 03:26 AM
Do you think the POTUS should bend to every RW moonbat whim?

Should he be baptised on the WH lawn on live TV just to satisfy all those who still insist he is a Muslim/terrorist?

Q

LWW
01-22-2011, 04:08 AM
I think he should follow the law and prove his citizenship.

Why does this threaten you so?

LWW

Qtec
01-22-2011, 04:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think he should follow the law and prove his citizenship. </div></div>

How many times???????????

He already has done. He is POTUS.

Q

LWW
01-22-2011, 04:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think he should follow the law and prove his citizenship. </div></div>

How many times???????????

He already has done. He is POTUS.

Q </div></div>

So if I write a bad check, the fact that someone will cash it proves that it's good and absolves me of criminality?

Have someone explain to you, in your native tongue, how ridiculous your logic actually is.

LWW

Sev
01-22-2011, 09:41 AM
He's just qless.

Soflasnapper
01-22-2011, 03:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think he should follow the law and prove his citizenship.

Why does this threaten you so?

LWW </div></div>

Sure, and others think he should follow the law and make public his entire life's records, including his grades back to kindegarten, his baptismal records, etc.

Problem: there is no such law that requires him to foresake his right to privacy on those records, just as there is no law that requires him to reveal his exact birth records.

To even begin to have a case that the exact birth records are required, there needs to be a showing of probable cause that most likely he was born outside US jurisdictions.

The mistranslated remarks of his grandmother do not rise to that level, and beyond that, what is there, in your view?

Michelle, awkwardly referencing his 'home country' (where indeed his father was born)? That's about it, right? These two very thin reeds?

LWW
01-22-2011, 03:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Problem: there is no such law that requires him to foresake his right to privacy on those records, just as there is no law that requires him to reveal his exact birth records.</div></div>

Oh please ... (http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html#A2Sec1)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States. </div></div>

LWW

eg8r
01-22-2011, 03:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Problem: there is no such law that requires him to foresake his right to privacy on those records, just as there is no law that requires him to reveal his exact birth records.
</div></div>So the Terminator can come in with his accent and all and tell us he is was born here and that will be enough proof for you to vote him into the White House? Kind of hard to prove you were born here without the birth certificate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To even begin to have a case that the exact birth records are required, there needs to be a showing of probable cause that most likely he was born outside US jurisdictions.
</div></div>What is your point here if you are absolute certain there is no law requiring this type of proof? If there is no law against ripping a piece of paper, what would be your reason building a case that I ripped paper if you can't take me to court over it and benefit some way.

eg8r

Qtec
01-23-2011, 04:57 AM
..........and round and round we go.

You claim he was not born in the USA. Where is your proof?

Obama doesn't have to prove anything, he is POTUS. He doesn't have to answer every crackpot fantasy.

Q

LWW
01-23-2011, 06:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..........and round and round we go.

You claim he was not born in the USA. Where is your proof?

Obama doesn't have to prove anything, he is POTUS. He doesn't have to answer every crackpot fantasy.

Q
</div></div>

I claimed no such thing.

My claim was that it is his obligation to prove he was. It is within his power to settle this. He doesn't. Thinking people ask "WHY?" while bots defend their cult leader.

LWW

pooltchr
01-23-2011, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....
Obama doesn't have to prove anything, he is POTUS.
Q
</div></div>

You have just given the strongest arguement yet that he SHOULD prove his citizenship.

Steve

Sev
01-23-2011, 10:41 AM
POTUS means King to some.

pooltchr
01-23-2011, 11:51 AM
Only when he wears their jersey.
I seem to recall them wanting all kinds of documentation about Bush's entire life. Now they forgive Obama for not providing a simple piece of paper that every American citizens has been required to provide at one time or another.

How many social security numbers does he have? How did he get them?? And why does anyone need more than one??

Steve

Sev
01-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Well he is a minority after all. Perhaps this was part of affirmative action??

Soflasnapper
01-24-2011, 01:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Problem: there is no such law that requires him to foresake his right to privacy on those records, just as there is no law that requires him to reveal his exact birth records.
</div></div>So the Terminator can come in with his accent and all and tell us he is was born here and that will be enough proof for you to vote him into the White House? Kind of hard to prove you were born here without the birth certificate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To even begin to have a case that the exact birth records are required, there needs to be a showing of probable cause that most likely he was born outside US jurisdictions.
</div></div>What is your point here if you are absolute certain there is no law requiring this type of proof? If there is no law against ripping a piece of paper, what would be your reason building a case that I ripped paper if you can't take me to court over it and benefit some way.

eg8r </div></div>

The point is this: if Obama were applying for a passport, which requires proof of citizenship be provided, THAT SHORT FORM WOULD BE ENTIRELY ACCEPTED. He has provided the short form, but people demand the long form. THE STATE DEPARTMENT ACCEPTS THE SHORT FORM, as would every other official government agency that required proof of citizenship.

So, it has already been done, and it is the FURTHER proofs that are not required.

eg8r
01-24-2011, 03:06 PM
Why do you want to make this harder than it should be. Produce the birth certificate and all the discussion goes out the window. Screw all these "forms" long or short or whatever you are willing accept since you already accept whatever he says at face value. Produce the real proof. It would only take a day at most to get the document and that is if it is somewhere on the other side of the world.

eg8r

JohnnyD
01-24-2011, 03:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you want to make this harder than it should be. Produce the birth certificate and all the discussion goes out the window. Screw all these "forms" long or short or whatever you are willing accept since you already accept whatever he says at face value. Produce the real proof. It would only take a day at most to get the document and that is if it is somewhere on the other side of the world.

eg8r </div></div>Tap,Tap

pooltchr
01-24-2011, 05:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you want to make this harder than it should be. Produce the birth certificate and all the discussion goes out the window. Screw all these "forms" long or short or whatever you are willing accept since you already accept whatever he says at face value. Produce the real proof. It would only take a day at most to get the document and that is if it is somewhere on the other side of the world.

eg8r </div></div>

Maybe it's all about misdirection. Maybe he is leaving this door open just a little bit to divert attention away from something else. If so many people are trying to track down his birth certificate, it's possible there is something serious that he is hoping nobody will discover.

Steve

Soflasnapper
01-24-2011, 06:29 PM

eg8r </div></div>

It is naive to think production at this late date would quell the questioning. It would simply flare it up to a firestorm, IMO.

You know, isn't it SUSPICIOUS that the doctor(s) allegedly signing this form ARE DEAD??!?!?! (48 years later)

pooltchr
01-24-2011, 06:54 PM
Do you not find it interesting that his grandmother has stated that she was there in Kenya when he was born??
Do you not find it interesting that he has multiple social security numbers?
Do you not find it interesting, the reports that he was registered as a foreign exchange student in the US?

Do things like this not make you question the possibility that there just might be something we aren't being told??

Steve

Sev
01-24-2011, 07:54 PM
Possession changes people.

Soflasnapper
01-24-2011, 07:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you not find it interesting that his grandmother has stated that she was there in Kenya when he was born??
Do you not find it interesting that he has multiple social security numbers?
Do you not find it interesting, the reports that he was registered as a foreign exchange student in the US?

Do things like this not make you question the possibility that there just might be something we aren't being told??

Steve </div></div>

If these were locked down facts, of course.

However, when you look into them a bit (I know, why ruin a good rumor?), these are far from locked down facts.

Here's an audio file download from the conversation with his grandfather's SECOND wife, which is the source for this grandmother confirmed it claim:

Phone interview (http://s16v.com/americasright/8167169.wma)

Here's the transcript:

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.

MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

A TRANSLATED question was answered and then re-translated, and evidently misunderstood, and then immediately corrected.

The claim of proof of application for foreign student status at Occidental is from an article claiming to be an AP report (which was never an AP report), with a dateline of April 1, Fool's Day, referencing ANOTHER article which never was published, and a group that didn't exist at that time. (Snopes)

The SS numbers appear to be a combination of possible jokesters (listing his name at addresses like 'White House' and 'Pennsylvania Ave.' in various states, and how background checks work (listing everybody at a house a targeted person lived at, and whatever SS might have been given by the person actually renting or leasing the house, with whom BO may have been living).

Some make entirely no sense, as persons with a similar name living in states there is no evidence BO every lived in, at a time when he was but an underage boy living by all accounts by then in Hawaii.

Properties and SS number ASSOCIATED with Barack Obama (http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-investigative-reports/list-of-properties-and-social-security-numbers-associate-with-barack-obama-and-family/)

This isn't my first rodeo. I was paying attention when similar tactics were used against Clinton and Gore. Wild-eyed stories that proved utterly without merit or factual grounding, whispered and then shouted through the echo chamber. These are garden-variety personal attacks one can expect when PTB find you dangerous, albeit on steroids, and the tactic is to put SO MUCH out there that average persons who do not have the time or inclination to check them out will eventually come to believe that there MUST be fire, because there is so much smoke. As I've said here before, sometimes a lot of smoke means a powerful smoke-machine just off stage (KISS concerts), LOL!

LWW
01-25-2011, 03:16 AM
[quote=Soflasnapper][<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The point is this: if Obama were applying for a passport, which requires proof of citizenship be provided, THAT SHORT FORM WOULD BE ENTIRELY ACCEPTED. He has provided the short form, but people demand the long form. THE STATE DEPARTMENT ACCEPTS THE SHORT FORM, as would every other official government agency that required proof of citizenship.

So, it has already been done, and it is the FURTHER proofs that are not required. </div></div>

Why do you insist upon the constant self flagellation? Your claim is simply not true according to the US Dept of State:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Submit Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
When applying for a U.S. passport in person, evidence of U.S. citizenship must be submitted with Form DS-11. All documentation submitted as citizenship evidence will be returned to you. These documents will be delivered with your newly issued U.S. passport or in a separate mailing.

Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship (One of the following):
Previously issued, undamaged U.S. Passport
Certified birth certificate issued by the city, county or state*
Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth
Naturalization Certificate
Certificate of Citizenship

*A certified birth certificate has a registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal, registrar's signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office, which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.</div></div>

Furthermore, although Hawaii has since purged it from their site, the state of Hawaii at the start of this controversy had a policy that the short form BC WAS NOT acceptable evidence of Hawaiian citizenship.

OH DEAR! (http://travel.state.gov/passport/get/first/first_830.html#step3first)

Your argument, along with Q's, is analogous to being stopped by the an LEO and when asked to produce your DL stating that you don't have to because the fact that you are driving is prima facie evidence that you are licensed.

LWW

LWW
01-25-2011, 03:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi'olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities. </div></div>

OH MY! (http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=254401)

LWW