PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Dipstick jumps the shark. Again.

LWW
01-20-2011, 05:26 PM
Leftists everywhere, here is the chance of a lifetime to expose Rush Limbagh.

Can sheriff Dipstick produce the Quote? Can one of you send it to him?

Or, as I suspect, will the sheriff be proven ... again ... to be a liar, yet the moonbat crazy left will repeat the lie in collectivist unison believing it to be the truth.

From WashingtonPost.com:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><u>WashingtonPost.com's Sari Horwitz:</u> "Are people giving you a hard time for speaking out like you've been doing?"

<u>Sheriff Dipstick:</u> Oh, you bet. Our computer system almost came to a halt because Rush Limbaugh says, "Send him an e-mail. Here's the address. Tell him how you feel." We're also getting a -- a lot of the -- the heat seekers of E, about as vile as you can imagine. One person was, uh, saying he was gonna be glad when he could come and scrape the cow dung off of me before they put me in the ground. You know, just vile things, in -- in addition to threats he.

RUSH: Let me ask those of you in this audience: Have I ever given you Sheriff Dipstick's e-mail address? Have I once suggested that you send Sheriff Dipstick an e-mail? I don't know Sheriff Dipstick's e-mail address. If Sheriff Dipstick knew what he was talking about, he would know that I do not do this. (interruption) That's true, that's true. My standard for Sheriff Dipstick is too high. He doesn't use evidence. He just speculates. But just to get it on the record: Sheriff, I do not say to anybody to send you an e-mail and to tell you how they feel. </div></div>

Limbaugh calls out sheriff Dipstick:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><u>RUSH:</u> Let me ask those of you in this audience: Have I ever given you Sheriff Dipstick's e-mail address? Have I once suggested that you send Sheriff Dipstick an e-mail? I don't know Sheriff Dipstick's e-mail address. If Sheriff Dipstick knew what he was talking about, he would know that I do not do this. (interruption) That's true, that's true. My standard for Sheriff Dipstick is too high. He doesn't use evidence. He just speculates. But just to get it on the record: Sheriff, I do not say to anybody to send you an e-mail and to tell you how they feel. </div></div>
OH DEAR! (http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_012011/content/01125111.guest.html)

WOTTA DIPSTICK! (http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2011/01/exclusive-interview-with-sheri.html)

LWW

Sev
01-20-2011, 07:34 PM
The sheriff is going to need a bigger shovel.

LWW
01-21-2011, 04:21 AM
Where, oh where, are the leftists who claim to hate lies and hate speech?

LWW

Qtec
01-21-2011, 06:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> My standard for Sheriff Dipstick is too high. <u> He doesn't use evidence. He just speculates.</u> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RUSH: So now Sheriff Dipstick's attacking the Bush tax cuts (laughing) in the lame duck session of Congress. Sheriff Dipstick, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>do you know who spearheaded extending the Bush tax cuts? <u> It was President Obama,</u></span> </div></div>

Oh yeah, Obama 'spearheaded' continuing the Bush tax cuts for the rich! What a load of bullpucky.

Q

LWW
01-21-2011, 06:09 AM
1 - If he didn't, who did?

2 - Why are you changing the subject? Well, actually I know why ... sheriff Dipstick is a moonbat leftist showing his arse. Again.

3 - Do you or do you not have a quote which defends sheriff Dipstick's claim?

LWW

Qtec
01-21-2011, 06:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 - If he didn't, who did?</div></div>

Its a mystery. All I'm saying is I can't remember Obama threatening to bring Govt to a halt unless the rich kept their bush tax cuts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 2 - Why are you changing the subject? Well, actually I know why ... sheriff Dipstick is a moonbat leftist showing his arse. Again.</div></div>

Sheriff Dipstick? How does that fit in with having an 'adult conversation'?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3 - Do you or do you not have a quote which defends sheriff Dipstick's claim?

LWW </div></div>

Even if some of his facts are wtong, the point he is making is entirely valid IMO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“The kind of rhetoric that flows from people like Rush Limbaugh, in my judgment he is irresponsible, uses partial information, sometimes wrong information,” Dupnik said. “<u>[Limbaugh] attacks people, angers them against government, angers them against elected officials and that kind of behavior in my opinion is not without consequences.</u>” </div></div>

Q

Sev
01-21-2011, 07:47 AM
This country has been mentally pussified.

Qtec
01-21-2011, 07:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This country has been mentally pussified. </div></div>

You should know. http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/accdfmdo.gif

Q

Sev
01-21-2011, 08:00 AM
And so have the Euro pee ons.

LWW
01-22-2011, 05:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 - If he didn't, who did?</div></div>

Its a mystery. All I'm saying is I can't remember Obama threatening to bring Govt to a halt unless the rich kept their bush tax cuts.

Q </div></div>

That's because nobody ever said it.

Pay attention.

LWW

LWW
01-22-2011, 05:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 2 - Why are you changing the subject? Well, actually I know why ... sheriff Dipstick is a moonbat leftist showing his arse. Again.</div></div>

Sheriff Dipstick? How does that fit in with having an 'adult conversation'?

Q </div></div>

I gave up trying to have an adult conversation with the cabal long ago.

Again, I only hold up the mirror so the left sees it's own ugliness.

LWW

LWW
01-22-2011, 05:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3 - Do you or do you not have a quote which defends sheriff Dipstick's claim?

LWW </div></div>

Even if some of his facts are wtong, the point he is making is entirely valid IMO.

Q </div></div>

So ... in your warped POV the fact that he lies doesn't mean he lied.

I'm guessing you have either a tattoo or a wall poster or a bumper sticker ... maybe 2 or more of the 3 ... saying:

<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'>WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH</span></span>

LWW

Sev
01-22-2011, 09:52 AM
Looks like the sheriff has been muzzled by the county attorney because in AZ she can be held responsible for the actions of the sheriff.