PDA

View Full Version : Is it funny or sad because it's true?

sack316
01-21-2011, 05:48 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs023.snc6/165386_10150091762398844_375117678843_5997937_1583 252_n.jpg

Sack

Sev
01-21-2011, 06:09 PM
They wont be laughing if gas continues to go up. People vote with their wallets and the truth about the rise in gas prices will come out.

Look for $5.00 a gallon to collapse the economy.

Deeman3
01-21-2011, 09:32 PM
Remember, Obama promised to have energy costs rise rapidly, I believe skyrocket was the term!

Sev
01-21-2011, 11:06 PM
Yes he did. It may prove to be very detrimental to his presidency. I have been hearing projections of 7.00 a gallon again.
Now imagine if he tries to demonize the oil companies and they all move to Dubai like Halliburton did.

sack316
01-22-2011, 12:15 AM
“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe,” --Steven Chu, Secretary of Energy

Guess that's one way to push ahead with alternative fuels.

Sack

Gayle in MD
01-22-2011, 08:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe,” --Steven Chu, Secretary of Energy

Guess that's one way to push ahead with alternative fuels.

Sack
</div></div>

Have you seen the documentary GASLAND? I can't help but laugh to myself, when I read the alarm over higher gas prices.

Several years ago, I was a proponent of T.Boone Pickens. He was telling us that natural gas was 2/3rds cleaner than fuels from oil. He neglected to reveal the environmental damages, that would result from Hydraulic Fracking, for natural gas.

Do any of you have any idea, what George Bush, And Dick Cheney, have done to the air and water in our country?

Do you have any knowledge, at all, of the complete destruction of this country, our water, our water shed system, our air, vuirtually across the entire country, which is taking place from coast to coast, due to Bush and Cheney's Halliburton Loop Hole, and Bush's exempting the oil and natural gas industry, from any oversight from the EPA?

Millions of people, yes millions, across this country, are suffering from brain damage, numerous kinds of cancer, respiratory illnesses, digestive cancers, all of it, as dead animals are showing up everywhere, around them, animals which have died, from the poisonous residue in the air and water, left in the proximity of Hydraulic Fracturing, known as Fracking.

When I write that a vote for Republicans, is a vote for cancer, it is no joke.

Much of the cancer causing carcinogenics, are flowing right on down to you southern boys, acroos Ohio, Idaho, you name it, and one of the most frequent cancers, BTW, top on the list, is Testicular Cancer.....

Think about it, when you next go into the booth, to vote.

Torture, would be too kind a death, for George Bush, and Dick Cheney, as far as I'm concerned.

They destroyed even areas in our National Parks, opening them up to natural gas, and oil. Chopping off mountain tops, across this country, and Fracking their way from cost to coast.

All of the carcenogenics flowing into all of our lives, and our children's and grandchildren's, lives, and generations beyond them, believe me, they are going to inherit far worse, than debts.

If TR were alive, He would have a bounty on their all of the energy CEO's, and Bush Regime's heads. Yes, I call them pigs, for good reason. That's what they are.

The corruption which has trashed our environment, killed countless people across this country, with brain damage, cancer, loss of their sense of taste, crippling headaches, children born, with mental and physical deformities, learning disabilities, the rate of children's respiratory illnesses, such as asthma, incresing at alarming rates, all since the Bush Regime handed the gas and oil industry a free ticket to destroy the water shed, and the air above it.

The cancer causing chemicals, which rise up into the air, across this country, where they drill, and then store the polluted water in contaminated man-made ditches and lakes, the Fracking water, is seeping highloly toxic, chemicals, up into our air, as much, nd in some areas, more than double the amount of cancer causing chemicals from the vehicles, which pollute the environment.

There is far more devastation going on than just people's faucet water, lighting fire, than most people in this country, realize.

The day is coming, when those who took the bait, from the Grand Oil Party, will finally have to take responsibility for buying into the buzz words used to demonize those "Treehuggers" who have for decades, tried to warn everyone, of what we would all reap, due to the Grand Oil Party.

Note, Cheney lives on the other side, the eastern side, of the Chesapeake Bay......where the land on the Eastern shore of Maryland is far safer from the toxic water shed results of Fracking, which currently flows from up-state NY, straight through five surrounding states and into the Delaware River, and one quick peek at the water shed maps, will show you that regardless of where you live in our formerly beautiful, pre-neocon, pristine, America, you will drink and breathe the Halliburton, and other oil and gas corporation's, filth, eat the animals contaminated by the Halliburton, etc., filth, and see your own family, and your neighbor's family's, suffer.

You will see your children, and grand chidren, face a toxic contaminated world, where people and animals, have been crippled with diseases, and deformities. You will find that many endangered animals of our Plains, vanish, from our now dangerously, toxic environmennt, and I now think it will be far worse, than we Tree Huggers, as the right likes to call us, have been warning you, all along.

Please don't bother responding, unless you have taken the time to watch the documentary, GASLAND. It is currently available on HBO, I suppose that makes HBO, a "Liberal: Cable station????

If you do take the time to watch GASLAND, you will see it all for yourselves. It may enlighten you about your Grand Oil Party, and impact your worries, or lack of worry, about higher oil prices, Global Warming, the need for clean renewable fuels, and why we are hoping to find water, on the damn MOON!

G.

Sev
01-22-2011, 08:54 AM
OH good grief. More blather about republican evils.

pooltchr
01-22-2011, 09:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Torture, would be too kind a death, for George Bush, and Dick Cheney, as far as I'm concerned.

G. </div></div>

But it is certainly unforgivable when applied to terrorists who have admitted they want to destroy America!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Hatred and bitterness have obscured your ability to be rational.

Seek help!!!!!!!

Steve

Sev
01-22-2011, 10:02 AM
Such a bitter old lady. Its very sad. I wonder who has power of attorney over her??