PDA

View Full Version : Colbert rips Rush

Qtec
01-22-2011, 04:04 AM
watch (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/colbert-translates-rushs-mockery-chinese-p)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After Rush Limbaugh decided to mock Chinese President Hu Jintao on his radio show for his "untranslated speech", Stephen Colbert decided to do a bit of translating of his own. He also took Limbaugh to task for his "insensitive ripoff" of his character Ching Chong Ding Dong when Rush had so many other "characters" of his own to mock, like the Rev. Al Sharpton and Michael J. Fox.

<span style="color: #990000">LOL

Q</span> </div></div>

LWW
01-22-2011, 07:59 AM
So ... mocking Bush when he was the POTUS is cool. Mocking the successor to Mao, hero of many in the Obamao regime, is taboo?

How lame is that?

LWW

Sev
01-22-2011, 09:55 AM
I couldnt help but think that Hu was doing standup and 1.3 billion chinese were laughing while Obama pretended he understood everything.

Gayle in MD
01-22-2011, 10:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> watch (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/colbert-translates-rushs-mockery-chinese-p)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After Rush Limbaugh decided to mock Chinese President Hu Jintao on his radio show for his "untranslated speech", Stephen Colbert decided to do a bit of translating of his own. He also took Limbaugh to task for his "insensitive ripoff" of his character Ching Chong Ding Dong when Rush had so many other "characters" of his own to mock, like the Rev. Al Sharpton and Michael J. Fox.

Q</span> </div></div> </div></div>

Limbaugh is a total POS!

So is Beck. They remind me of two jutjobs, on crack!

No surprise, both fo these RW nutjobs, would appeal to the nutty ignoramus, unbalanced, rightwing nutjobs, from the flyover states.

G.

Sev
01-22-2011, 11:10 AM
Nice to see your still consistent in being bigoted against your fellow Americans based on where they decide to live.

pooltchr
01-22-2011, 11:31 AM
I think we all know who the real POS is.

Steve

eg8r
01-22-2011, 12:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So is Beck. They remind me of two jutjobs, on crack!
</div></div>Where those two guys family members of yours? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Sev
01-23-2011, 10:01 AM
OH boy!!

LWW
01-23-2011, 10:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> watch (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/colbert-translates-rushs-mockery-chinese-p)

Q</span> </div></div> </div></div>

Limbaugh is a total POS!

So is Beck. They remind me of two jutjobs, on crack!

No surprise, both fo these RW nutjobs, would appeal to the nutty ignoramus, unbalanced, rightwing nutjobs, from the flyover states.

G. </div></div>

Proof again ... if you keep a leftist talking they will expose their bigoted hate spewing selves.

BRAVO!

LWW

Sev
01-23-2011, 10:50 AM
Its quite comical to observe.