PDA

View Full Version : Beat, stabbed or shot.

Qtec
01-22-2011, 11:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">EFSGV report from 4/19 Open Carry protest at Fort Hunt, VA </div></div>

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCuqGUoqBIE&feature=player_embedded#!)

The Govt...The Govt...The Govt.............

Q

LWW
01-23-2011, 06:55 AM
What do you think you saw?

LWW

Sev
01-23-2011, 10:27 AM
Only what he was told to see??????

LWW
01-23-2011, 01:25 PM
Can't you describe what you saw?

LWW

Sev
01-23-2011, 02:52 PM
Is he wearing blinders?

LWW
01-24-2011, 03:02 AM
Honestly ... I doubt seriously that he watched the video at all.

My hunch, which he has often done with links he never reaad, is that he scalped the link from a moonbat crazy hate site like Democratic Underground or PuffintonPost and then plastered it here, with his only knowledge of it's contents being what he was told was on it.

LWW

Qtec
01-24-2011, 06:15 AM
What do you think I thought I saw?

Q

LWW
01-24-2011, 06:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you think I thought I saw?

Q </div></div>

If you can't answer the question, how can you expect me to know?

Or ... are you simply so used to having your "OPINION" explained to you that you now freely admit that you need it in this case as well?

LWW

Qtec
01-24-2011, 06:46 AM
Actually I watched it twice because it was so bizarre.

Tell me, what rights have you [ or he ] as an American citizen lost since Obama took over?

Q

Its ironic. This old guy is complaining about his freedom but he can preach armed revolution and violence against the Govt with a pistol on his hip to an audience who are armed to the teeth with assault weapons!

Where else could that happen without the speaker being arrested or shot on the spot.

LWW
01-24-2011, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This old guy is complaining about his freedom but he can preach armed revolution and violence against the Govt with a pistol on his hip to an audience who are armed to the teeth with assault weapons!
</div></div>

Then it should be easy for you to cite the time in the video where he did this.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-24-2011, 11:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">EFSGV report from 4/19 Open Carry protest at Fort Hunt, VA </div></div>

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCuqGUoqBIE&feature=player_embedded#!)

The Govt...The Govt...The Govt.............

Q </div></div>

A commentary to the nutty right!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmZic2VFGyI&NR=1

Ever noticed how many obese neurotics there are at those gatherings? Looks just like a Tea Party fiasco.

Those huge guts hanging over their belts, put their safety far more at risk, than any predaory aggression, could cause...lol.

These people are the knuckle dragging neanderthals of the radical right.

They're the greatest cause of higher health costs,.... obesity!

No wonder Bush was re-elected.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Sev
01-24-2011, 03:05 PM
Spewing such hate for your fellow Americans. Its truly shocking.

LWW
01-24-2011, 04:54 PM
Most leftists hate ... it's a part of who they are.

LWW

JohnnyD
01-24-2011, 05:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most leftists hate ... it's a part of who they are.

LWW </div></div>Terrible hatred LWW just terrible.Keep up the wonderful informative posts.No wonder why you were voted most informative and most popular poster.You truely are the leader.

Sev
01-24-2011, 07:43 PM
Truly inspiring Johnny.