PDA

View Full Version : Under the radar...?

Qtec
01-23-2011, 09:39 PM
Ever see a rabbit caught in the headlights?

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESdA52S4Dbg&feature=player_embedded#!)

The Chairwoman of the TP Caucus.

Q................nutjob

Soflasnapper
01-24-2011, 01:43 AM
Nutjob, agreed.

Caught in the headlights? Not so much.

She lets her freak flag fly, pretty unapolegetically.

She smiles, she's pretty and good looking, and don't discount the time lag between questions and answers.

This doesn't damage her or her positions (which are batshit insane, but well spoken and choreographed nonetheless.)

LWW
01-24-2011, 03:46 AM
What parts, specifics only please, are either of you claiming to be incorrect?

LWW

Sev
01-24-2011, 07:26 AM
I like her.
She is also a possible presidential candidate for 2012.

pooltchr
01-24-2011, 08:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and don't discount the time lag between questions and answers.

</div></div>

I see nobody is denying specifically what she had to say.

As for the above comment, the delay is a technical delay, frequently seen when interviewers and those being interviewed are not in the same room. Ever notice the same thing happens when the news anchor asks a question of their reporter who is in a remote location? It has nothing to do with "deer in the headlights". (Q, the analogy is a deer, not a rabbit)

If you happen to have digital television in your home, and another that is not digital, turn them both on the same channel and position yourself where you can hear both. You will see about a 3 or 4 second delay on the digital set.

Care to comment about the content of the interview? Does Obama not have ties to some rather questionable people? Was Bill Ayers a terrorist? How old were you before you first felt pride in being an American? How can you explain how we managed to elect a president who has never even held a real job?????

Steve

Sev
01-24-2011, 08:42 AM
This should be good.

Gayle in MD
01-24-2011, 12:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever see a rabbit caught in the headlights?

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESdA52S4Dbg&feature=player_embedded#!)

The Chairwoman of the TP Caucus.

Q................nutjob </div></div>

She is NUTS!

Here is an excellent example of how easy it is to prove her total stupidity!

G.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23itODyctH4&feature=related

pooltchr
01-24-2011, 12:37 PM
Mistakes like that make a little mistake like the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES not even knowing HOW MANY FREAKING STATES THERE ARE IN THE COUNTRY look insignificant by comparison.

Steve

Sev
01-24-2011, 03:10 PM
That would be 57 right???

Wait maybe that was boning code meant for Mrs Kerry???

Soflasnapper
01-24-2011, 11:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and don't discount the time lag between questions and answers.

</div></div>

As for the above comment, the delay is a technical delay, frequently seen when interviewers and those being interviewed are not in the same room. Ever notice the same thing happens when the news anchor asks a question of their reporter who is in a remote location? It has nothing to do with "deer in the headlights". (Q, the analogy is a deer, not a rabbit)

If you happen to have digital television in your home, and another that is not digital, turn them both on the same channel and position yourself where you can hear both. You will see about a 3 or 4 second delay on the digital set.

Care to comment about the content of the interview? Does Obama not have ties to some rather questionable people? Was Bill Ayers a terrorist? How old were you before you first felt pride in being an American? How can you explain how we managed to elect a president who has never even held a real job?????

Steve </div></div>

That was my intended point as well, concerning the time lags. Probably didn't word it very well if you thought differently. Yes, the delay in answering was due to the latency time in her hearing the question, in my view.

Deer in the headlights, also (not rabbit); you are correct.

The problem with what she said is that 1) it's an assertion of guilt by association, and 2) the association was minor, perfunctory, and decades after the man was truly a terrorist. Obama was in Chicago, and rubbed shoulders with many there, which doesn't imply he endorses their pasts or even their current views. As Reagan once said of some of his more extremist supporters, THEY support ME, I don't support them.

Besides which, we have a large country containing many viewpoints that has been relatively equally balanced between the GOP and the Democratic Party. It is not correct, nor well advised, to call out half the country as unAmerican, simply over political policy differences. She sets herself up as an arbiter of that, without credibility.

LWW
01-25-2011, 05:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">decades after the man was truly a terrorist</div></div>

The man is still a terrorist, and of all the places dear leader could launch his political career ... he chose the home of Bill Ayers.

You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not entitled to your own "TRUTH" ... no matter how sweet it is coming off the party spoon.

LWW

pooltchr
01-25-2011, 07:58 AM
I was taught early in my childhood that you are known by the company you keep.

Just saying......

Steve

Qtec
01-25-2011, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Caught in the headlights? </div></div>

Yeah, its just that wide eyed stare at the camera. [ deer not rabbit.]

Choreographed insane batshit just about sums it up.

Q

Sev
01-25-2011, 08:10 AM
Admit it Q your infatuated with her.

Gayle in MD
01-25-2011, 08:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and don't discount the time lag between questions and answers.

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

That was my intended point as well, concerning the time lags. Probably didn't word it very well if you thought differently. Yes, the delay in answering was due to the latency time in her hearing the question, in my view.

Deer in the headlights, also (not rabbit); you are correct.

The problem with what she said is that 1) it's an assertion of guilt by association, and 2) the association was minor, perfunctory, and decades after the man was truly a terrorist. Obama was in Chicago, and rubbed shoulders with many there, which doesn't imply he endorses their pasts or even their current views. As Reagan once said of some of his more extremist supporters, THEY support ME, I don't support them.

Besides which, we have a large country containing many viewpoints that has been relatively equally balanced between the GOP and the Democratic Party. It is not correct, nor well advised, to call out half the country as unAmerican, simply over political policy differences. She sets herself up as an arbiter of that, without credibility.

</div></div>

How much more slanted, and twisted can righties get than to call out the President, as a friend of a terrorist, while they completely overlooked the whole family of Bush's, and Cheney's, decades long links to Saudi Arabian Kings and Princes, people who had financed W., in business, been in bed with Cheney while he was at Halliburton, and also, financed terrorists, most of the 9/11 terrorist attackers, were from Saudi Arabia, and it is a fact, that Saudi Arabia has been financing terrorism, for decades.

Talk about Hypocrisy!

Sev
01-25-2011, 08:51 AM
You got to watch out for those Bildeburgers.