hondo
01-23-2011, 10:21 PM
Pardon my very brief return.

Check out the shout box.

Sev] Heres JohnnyD!!!
[JohnnyD] HEY EVERBODY.JESUS LOVES YOU

Before johnny d. even posted!!!

My apologies to lww for posting.
sev has been harassing me in PMs under the guise of johnny d.
and he just screwed up.

Will multiple user-names get him banned?
Hah! Who am I kidding?

I will now crawl back into the hills, as Fearless Leader likes to put it.

JohnnyD
01-23-2011, 11:20 PM
[quote=hondo]Pardon my very brief return.

Check out the shout box.

Sev] Heres JohnnyD!!!

and he just screwed up.

Hah! Who am I kidding?
hondo you are still trying to make trouble i see.Seek the Lord he will comfort you.Cast the hate to the wind.Jesus loves you.Sincerly your friend JohnnyD.
ps.i toast you with a fine scotch.

hondo
01-23-2011, 11:28 PM
Sev, are you any relation to Sammy Davis, Jr? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

JohnnyD
01-23-2011, 11:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev, are you any relation to Sammy Davis, Jr? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>
There is no need for your racist content brother hondo.Jesus loves you.

LWW
01-24-2011, 03:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hondo you are still trying to make trouble i see.Seek the Lord he will comfort you.Cast the hate to the wind.Jesus loves you.Sincerly your friend JohnnyD.
ps.i toast you with a fine scotch. </div></div>
aitch is simply doing what he always does ... claiming to be a victim of a mass conspiracy.

He simply can't fathom that are large swaths of society which find his threats against women, racial slurs, violation of labor laws, hiring of illegals and general disregard for the law and human civility as objectionable. Therefor he determines in his own mind that all of his detractors are actually only 2 or 3 people engaged in a mass conspiracy to make him look bad.

LWW

LWW
01-24-2011, 03:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev, are you any relation to Sammy Davis, Jr? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>
There is no need for your racist content brother hondo.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

May God bless you and yours JohnnyD.

LWW

Sev
01-24-2011, 07:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pardon my very brief return.

Check out the shout box.

Sev] Heres JohnnyD!!!

and he just screwed up.

Hah! Who am I kidding?

I will now crawl back into the hills, as Fearless Leader likes to put it. </div></div>

HAHAHHHAHHAHAHAAAHA!!!!

Put down the shovel Hondo your digging your own grave again.

I dont suppose you ever noticed the "Who's Online" box in the upper right hand corner of the screen???

As a matter of fact there is 1 invisible there right now.

Hi Q!!!

Hoisted by thine own petard again!!!

Whats the sound I hear in the distance??? Trees being felled in WV perhaps???

OMG!!! I am LWW now!!!!

Sev
01-24-2011, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev, are you any relation to Sammy Davis, Jr? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Jews of a feather my boy.

However I cant dance or sing I have ever humbly stood in Sammy's shadow.

Sev
01-24-2011, 07:16 AM
Your assuming our dear brother of the forum ever looked good in the first place.

Its a terrible cross to have to bear. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Stretch
01-24-2011, 07:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hondo you are still trying to make trouble i see.Seek the Lord he will comfort you.Cast the hate to the wind.Jesus loves you.Sincerly your friend JohnnyD.
ps.i toast you with a fine scotch. </div></div>
aitch is simply doing what he always does ... claiming to be a victim of a mass conspiracy.

He simply can't fathom that are large swaths of society which find his threats against women, racial slurs, violation of labor laws, hiring of illegals and general disregard for the law and human civility as objectionable. Therefor he determines in his own mind that all of his detractors are actually only 2 or 3 people engaged in a mass conspiracy to make him look bad.

LWW </div></div>

All these charges you make against our long time member are as laughable as, well, everything else you regurgitate. Sadly, the 2 or 3 people that engage in making him look bad are responsible for 95% of the traffic here. This is not in his own mind, we are witnessing it right now. St.

Qtec
01-24-2011, 07:43 AM
Its truly pathetic, all of it.

Q

Sev
01-24-2011, 07:52 AM
Hey I'm the guy being accused of multiple screen names.

Have to admit I didnt see that coming. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
01-24-2011, 08:16 AM
I'm sorry, everybody.
johnny d. and sev say they are not the same person so it must be true, right?
They surely wouldn't lie, would they?

Back to the hills. See ya.

Jesus loves you, sev.
Mazel tov, johnny.

Sev
01-24-2011, 08:21 AM
I need to mail you a tin foil hat Hondo.
Your seeing things that are no there.

Stop trying to jam a square peg into a round hole.

hondo
01-24-2011, 08:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need to mail you a tin foil hat Hondo.
Your seeing things that are no there.

Stop trying to jam a square peg into a round hole.

</div></div>

Is that fear I read in your words, johnny d.? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
01-24-2011, 08:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its truly pathetic, all of it.

Q </div></div>

My dear Q, this thread is obviously not for you.
Simply relax and move on.
And remember, my friend, Jesus loves all men, even non-Americans. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

hondo
01-24-2011, 08:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev, are you any relation to Sammy Davis, Jr? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Jews of a feather my boy.

However I cant dance or sing I have ever humbly stood in Sammy's shadow. </div></div>

Perhaps not, but you can pretend to be a black Christian.
BTW, folks, sev's alter ego now informs me in a PM that he's only half black. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
01-24-2011, 08:54 AM
I see its my turn in the Hondo barrel again.

A mans got to have a hobby if even a bad one I guess.

pooltchr
01-24-2011, 08:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Sadly, the 2 or 3 people that engage in making him look bad </div></div>

He is quite capable of doing that all by himself.

Steve

Sev
01-24-2011, 08:57 AM
He is def stepping in it on this accusation.

hondo
01-24-2011, 09:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is def stepping in it on this accusation. </div></div>

"Here's Johnny D!"

Oh, I saw his name online and knew he would post immediately after that. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Uh, I'm , uh, psychic. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Now it's time for the thugocracy to hop on here and say just because it's so doesn't mean it's so.
Add in a barrage of insults to old Hondo.
Maybe even drag in a few more AZers to ridicule me.
And everything's alright. Your accuser has been dis-credited. Right, sev/johnny? Isn't that how it works on these forums?
ROTFLMFAO!

Sev
01-24-2011, 09:31 AM
Yer funny. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Now if you recall I have done the same with you in the past. Oh wait I did that just the other day. Funny thing is you started posting afterwards.
Scroll up the chat box. Funny how that works.

LWW
01-24-2011, 10:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need to mail you a tin foil hat Hondo.

</div></div>

Curse you ... you knew I wouldn't be able to get that out of my head.

Now, in the name of forum peace, I have designed a prototype that you can fabricate at home, suitable for mailing:
it should pick up AM/FM/UHF/VHF ....
SW might present a problem, unless he runs a thin wire to a barbed wire farm fence ...
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/HondoTFH.jpg

LWW

JohnnyD
01-24-2011, 11:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Sev]I need to mail you a tin foil hat Hondo.

</div></div>

Now, in the name of forum peace, I have designed a prototype that you can fabricate at home, suitable for mailing:
SW might present a problem, unless he runs a thin wire to a barbed wire farm fence ...

LWW [/quote Is this a picture of a mexican national?

JohnnyD
01-24-2011, 11:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is def stepping in it on this accusation. </div></div>

"Here's Johnny D!"

Oh, I saw his name online and knew he would post immediately after that. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Now it's time for the thugocracy to hop on here and say just because it's so doesn't mean it's so.
And everything's alright. Your accuser has been dis-credited. Right, sev/johnny? Isn't that how it works on these forums?
ROTFLMFAO! </div></div>Read a good book and take a walk at your local nature center.Hoist thy own pitard.

LWW
01-24-2011, 11:43 AM
If he gets the hat I designed, I believe he can clip it to his dental fillings and tune in Fox News.

MSNBC has far too little power to be picked up in the outskirts of Hollerwood what with all the aluminum the trailerhoods inducing canyon interference.

LWW

JohnnyD
01-24-2011, 11:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is def stepping in it on this accusation. </div></div>

"Here's Johnny D!"

ROTFLMFAO! </div></div> Take a walk outside and sit under a lovely tree.There you should partake in a bit of pure Godiva chocolate.Your flask should contain a few ounces of a fine scotch of your choosing.Sip it and enjoy.After which your endorphines will kick in and you will have a great day.For the day to be complete say a prayer to our Lord and thank him for the wonderful day.Always remember Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
01-24-2011, 11:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sorry, everybody.
johnny d. and sev say they are not the same person so it must be true, right?
They surely wouldn't lie, would they?

Back to the hills. See ya.

Jesus loves you, sev.
Mazel tov, johnny. </div></div>Goodbye my brother.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
01-24-2011, 12:12 PM
hondo the truth will set you free.

hondo
01-24-2011, 12:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is def stepping in it on this accusation. </div></div>

"Here's Johnny D!"

ROTFLMFAO! </div></div> Take a walk outside and sit under a lovely tree.There you should partake in a bit of pure Godiva chocolate.Your flask should contain a few ounces of a fine scotch of your choosing.Sip it and enjoy.After which your endorphines will kick in and you will have a great day.For the day to be complete say a prayer to our Lord and thank him for the wonderful day.Always remember Jesus loves you. </div></div>

WOW, johnny d. ! Every word spelled correctly! Sentence structure correct! Even used the word "endorphines"!

It's a miracle!
You are no longer illiterate!
Praise Jesus!

Maybe you aren't sev.
Not sure he has the capabilities of writing that paragraph.

This is too funny!

hondo
01-24-2011, 12:30 PM
johnny d. goes from this:

" Me christian hondo you bad shood read good book."

To this:

"Take a walk outside and sit under a lovely tree.There you should partake in a bit of pure Godiva chocolate.Your flask should contain a few ounces of a fine scotch of your choosing.Sip it and enjoy.After which your endorphines will kick in and you will have a great day.For the day to be complete say a prayer to our Lord and thank him for the wonderful day.Always remember Jesus loves you."

jennings, even you could figure out that our johnny has been conning us.

JohnnyD
01-24-2011, 12:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">johnny d. goes from this:

To this:

"Take a walk outside and sit under a lovely tree.There you should partake in a bit of pure Godiva chocolate.Your flask should contain a few ounces of a fine scotch of your choosing.Sip it and enjoy.After which your endorphines will kick in and you will have a great day.For the day to be complete say a prayer to our Lord and thank him for the wonderful day.Always remember Jesus loves you."

jennings, even you could figure out that our johnny has been conning us. </div></div>hondo,even you could figure out that you are conning us.Remember THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

pooltchr
01-24-2011, 12:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
hondo,even you could figure out that you are conning us.Remember THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. </div></div>

I'm not so sure he has that kind of mental capacity.

Steve

JohnnyD
01-24-2011, 12:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
hondo,even you could figure out that you are conning us.Remember THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. </div></div>

Steve </div></div>Well sir i would just be beside myself to say something pejorative about someone but your phrase certainly seems to fit in this case.Thank you for posting.

hondo
01-24-2011, 12:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

"jennings, even you could figure out that our johnny has been conning us."

I rest my case.

Did you notice, genius, that after his very eloquent post, he reverted back to talking like an illiterate?
No, I doubt that you did. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
01-24-2011, 12:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>Well sir i would just be beside myself to say something pejorative about someone but your phrase certainly seems to fit in this case.Thank you for posting. </div></div>

Now, that's funny, sev! Thanks for the laugh.
Ok, I'll give up.
Just watch the libelous statements. Fair enough?

JohnnyD
01-24-2011, 01:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>Well sir i would just be beside myself to say something pejorative about someone but your phrase certainly seems to fit in this case.Thank you for posting. </div></div>The truth will set you free.Prayer time is in a few hours.You will be honored.

Ok, I'll give up.
Just watch the libelous statements. Fair enough? </div></div>

JohnnyD
01-24-2011, 01:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">johnny d. goes from this:

To this:

jennings, even you could figure out that our johnny has been conning us. </div></div>Perhaps you are in need of more fiber in your diet.

pooltchr
01-24-2011, 02:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>Well sir i would just be beside myself to say something pejorative about someone but your phrase certainly seems to fit in this case.Thank you for posting. </div></div>

Ok, I'll give up.
Just watch the libelous statements. Fair enough? </div></div>

Did somebody say something? What is that whistling sound I hear?

Steve

LWW
01-24-2011, 02:51 PM
That is who the West Virginian claims to be.

LWW

Sev
01-24-2011, 02:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need to mail you a tin foil hat Hondo.

</div></div>

LWW </div></div>
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/emot19.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/emot19.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/emot19.gif

JohnnyD
01-24-2011, 03:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is who the West Virginian claims to be.

LWW </div></div> I am assuming he is of adult age and wonder why he continues with his inane writings.People realize that he can never keep up with your dialog.He persists in his fatuous behavior.But i will always say that Jesus loves him.The truth will set him free if he chooses to seek it out.

JohnnyD
01-24-2011, 03:47 PM
This photo reminds me of a direct descendant of pancho villa.The mexican heritage is alive and well as evidenced.Perhaps this could be the next adult pinatta.

hondo
01-24-2011, 04:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This photo reminds me of a direct descendant of pancho villa.The mexican heritage is alive and well as evidenced.Perhaps this could be the next adult pinatta. </div></div>

The last time I was in Acapulco,sev, two Mexican cops told me I strongly resembled Pancho Villa.
After that, they called me Pancho Villa every time they saw me.

LWW
01-24-2011, 05:01 PM
Careful JohnnyD ... he has the trailerhood legal firm ready to sue on his behalf. Dewey, Fleesum, and Howe I think it was.

LWW

JohnnyD
01-24-2011, 05:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This photo reminds me of a direct descendant of pancho villa.The mexican heritage is alive and well as evidenced.Perhaps this could be the next adult pinatta. </div></div>

The last time I was in Acapulco,sev, two Mexican cops told me I strongly resembled Pancho Villa.
After that, they called me Pancho Villa every time they saw me. </div></div> olay pancho.
Jesus loves pancho villa!

JohnnyD
01-24-2011, 05:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Careful JohnnyD ... he has the trailerhood legal firm ready to sue on his behalf. Dewey, Fleesum, and Howe I think it was.

LWW </div></div> The NAACP will be my crutch when that day comes.The hatred he spews is virtually unprecedented.His lies are very creative if you notice.Poor chap has no one now and he could have learned from your writings.Mentally deficient,irreversable ullage.The prayer time that Sev,you and i have started for him will hopefully do some good.Jesus loves him BUT the truth will set him free.

Sev
01-24-2011, 07:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Careful JohnnyD ... he has the trailerhood legal firm ready to sue on his behalf. Dewey, Fleesum, and Howe I think it was.

LWW </div></div>

So you got the memo too huh?

JohnnyD
01-24-2011, 08:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Careful JohnnyD ... he has the trailerhood legal firm ready to sue on his behalf. Dewey, Fleesum, and Howe I think it was.

LWW </div></div>

So you got the memo too huh? </div></div> Ohh yes mr.Sev include me in on that too.He's fallen off his rocker and can't get up.He writes his bio for all of cyberland to see and blames everyone else for his problems.He needs to grow up.Perhaps in a few years he will grow out of his insecurity.Our prayer group cannot abandon him now in his time of need.All the dirt that everyone has on him and for him to talk like that.What a pitiful person.

Sev
01-24-2011, 08:52 PM
Gayle has hypnotized him.
Who else runs to lawyers and H.L.S. babbling about a billiards site?

JohnnyD
01-24-2011, 09:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle has hypnotized him.
Who else runs to lawyers and H.L.S. babbling about a billiards site? </div></div> It certainly is nice to see you guys turning this place around without them.

LWW
01-25-2011, 03:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Careful JohnnyD ... he has the trailerhood legal firm ready to sue on his behalf. Dewey, Fleesum, and Howe I think it was.

LWW </div></div>

So you got the memo too huh? </div></div>

If you remember ... I posted the threats here that aitch was making.

He then went underground, hoping to hide his shame I can only assume ... which is in itself encouraging since most leftists are incapable of shame.

Now I'm assuming he hopes nobody remembers.

LWW

JohnnyD
01-25-2011, 10:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Careful JohnnyD ... he has the trailerhood legal firm ready to sue on his behalf. Dewey, Fleesum, and Howe I think it was.

LWW </div></div>

He then went underground, hoping to hide his shame I can only assume ... which is in itself encouraging since most leftists are incapable of shame.

LWW </div></div>Yes,he is very surreptitious.He sends me menacing emails.I wonder if he is part of "the" militia!He has written his bio for all to see on cyberland and now blames others for his misdeeds.His effrontery is second to none.He has driven me to drink yet again!I toast a fine scotch in your name sir.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
01-25-2011, 10:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Careful JohnnyD ... he has the trailerhood legal firm ready to sue on his behalf. Dewey, Fleesum, and Howe I think it was.

LWW </div></div>

LWW </div></div>Well,we cannot let his memory fade.I toast a Macallan fine oak 15 year scotch in his honor.Cheers to evryone.Jesus loves you.

LWW
01-25-2011, 04:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Careful JohnnyD ... he has the trailerhood legal firm ready to sue on his behalf. Dewey, Fleesum, and Howe I think it was.

LWW </div></div>

So you got the memo too huh? </div></div> Ohh yes mr.Sev include me in on that too.He's fallen off his rocker and can't get up.He writes his bio for all of cyberland to see and blames everyone else for his problems.He needs to grow up.Perhaps in a few years he will grow out of his insecurity.Our prayer group cannot abandon him now in his time of need.All the dirt that everyone has on him and for him to talk like that.What a pitiful person. </div></div>

He has posted at least one link to a skinhead site ... and has a very strange infatuation with the Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops Robert Cornelius Calvin Sales Byrd.

LWW

JohnnyD
01-25-2011, 05:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Careful JohnnyD ... he has the trailerhood legal firm ready to sue on his behalf. Dewey, Fleesum, and Howe I think it was.

LWW </div></div>

So you got the memo too huh? </div></div> Ohh yes mr.Sev include me in on that too.He's fallen off his rocker and can't get up.He writes his bio for all of cyberland to see and blames everyone else for his problems.He needs to grow up.Perhaps in a few years he will grow out of his insecurity.Our prayer group cannot abandon him now in his time of need.All the dirt that everyone has on him and for him to talk like that.What a pitiful person. </div></div>

He has posted at least one link to a skinhead site ... and has a very strange infatuation with the Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops Robert Cornelius Calvin Sales Byrd.

LWW </div></div> His tactics are hit and run.Where has he been i wonder while i am sipping on an aged fine scotch whiskey.Perhaps he is studying to enhance his life,after all his desire was to be a school teacher.The young man has alot of pent up rage.My prayers are always with him.

LWW
01-26-2011, 11:41 AM
JohnnyD ... you are obviously a man with a kind heart and a forgiving soul.

May all your days be blessed.

LWW

JohnnyD
01-26-2011, 05:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD ... you are obviously a man with a kind heart and a forgiving soul.

May all your days be blessed.

LWW </div></div>Thank you professor.Many people have said that about you.You are a true leader.Jesus loves you.

LWW
01-27-2011, 05:34 AM
Thank you JohnnyD ... may the good lord bless you and keep you safe.

LWW

LWW
02-01-2011, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> hondo the truth will set you free. </div></div>

Excellent post.

Have you noticed he is at 33 posts since his brief return?

LWW

Stretch
02-01-2011, 10:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> hondo the truth will set you free. </div></div>

Excellent post.

LWW </div></div>

So? You have 33 posts before your first diaper change. St.

hondo
02-01-2011, 10:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> hondo the truth will set you free. </div></div>

Excellent post.

LWW </div></div>

So? You have 33 posts before your first diaper change. St. </div></div>

Now THAT was an excellent post. 34. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
02-01-2011, 10:35 AM
This fascination you have with men in diapers is disturbing.

LWW

Gayle in MD
02-01-2011, 10:42 AM
Hypocrisy abounds from the trolling cyberstalker.....2,512 posts, since October 31....

Diaper??? That slop jar must reek!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
02-01-2011, 10:54 AM
You always motivate me dearheart.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-01-2011, 11:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> hondo the truth will set you free. </div></div>

Excellent post.

LWW </div></div>

So? You have 33 posts before your first diaper change. St. </div></div>

Now THAT was an excellent post. 34. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>Troll

LWW
02-01-2011, 04:56 PM
I'm wondering if he bought, or leased his bridge?

LWW

JohnnyD
02-01-2011, 05:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This fascination you have with men in diapers is disturbing.

LWW </div></div>Very strange indeed.

LWW
02-02-2011, 03:48 AM
I have long asked that they keep their fantasies private ... but sometimes they can't seem to help it.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 02:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have long asked that they keep their fantasies private ... but sometimes they can't seem to help it.

LWW </div></div>
That's because you are well known as a decent person.The truth will set them free.

LWW
02-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Thank you JohnnyD.

I find it distasteful that a man would announce that he had returned to the forum in his briefs ...

LWW

Sev
02-02-2011, 05:12 PM
I guess thats depends.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 05:16 PM
It will not be tolerated.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Excellent post

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 05:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It will not be tolerated. </div></div>
Excellent post.