PDA

View Full Version : John Gibson: "HE WAS FIRED!"

LWW
01-26-2011, 01:58 PM
OH MY! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW3Qy7luFcc&feature=player_embedded)

LWW

Sev
01-26-2011, 02:25 PM
OH the Horror!!!!

Soflasnapper
01-26-2011, 04:18 PM
Gibson hates Olberman, clearly, and talks out of his hat, without any knowledge claimed or otherwise, and contrary to all extant reporting and the fact that Comcast hasn't taken control of anything?

Overly credulous much?

LWW
01-26-2011, 05:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gibson hates Olberman, clearly, and talks out of his hat</div></div>

And you know this how?

What's that?

It was spoon fed to you?

I already knew that.

LWW

eg8r
01-26-2011, 09:24 PM
Why do you keep up this attitude with the one lefty willing to be civil? It is a treat to discuss the topics with Soflasnapper unlike a few others here. This "spoon fed" crap seems ridiculous considering the responses he has provided up to this point.

eg8r

LWW
01-27-2011, 03:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you keep up this attitude with the one lefty willing to be civil? It is a treat to discuss the topics with Soflasnapper unlike a few others here. This "spoon fed" crap seems ridiculous considering the responses he has provided up to this point.

eg8r </div></div>

Because he makes up at least half the stuff he posts from thin air.

He does have more polish than the ravings of Gee ... but I have seen precious little that exhibited anything more that rote recitation of party line talking points.

LWW

Stretch
01-27-2011, 05:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you keep up this attitude with the one lefty willing to be civil? It is a treat to discuss the topics with Soflasnapper unlike a few others here. This "spoon fed" crap seems ridiculous considering the responses he has provided up to this point.

eg8r </div></div>

Great point Ed. St.

LWW
01-27-2011, 05:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you keep up this attitude with the one lefty willing to be civil? It is a treat to discuss the topics with Soflasnapper unlike a few others here. This "spoon fed" crap seems ridiculous considering the responses he has provided up to this point.

eg8r </div></div>

Great point Ed. St. </div></div>

Here's a deal ...

... when the left stops regurgitating spoon fed party line catch phrases, I'll stop pointing out that the left is regurgitating spoon fed party line catch phrases.

LWW

Qtec
01-27-2011, 06:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... when the left stops regurgitating spoon fed party line catch phrases, </div></div>

Give me 10 examples. Should be easy.

Q

LWW
01-27-2011, 06:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... when the left stops regurgitating spoon fed party line catch phrases, </div></div>

Give me 10 examples. Should be easy.

Q

</div></div>

1 - Hope.

2 - Change.

3 - Oh-baaaaa-ma.

4 - Bush lied.

5 - The R's favor welfare for the rich.

6 - The R's want to take away your social security.

7 - The R's health care plan is "DIE QUICKLY!"

8 - The fair tax shifts the tax burden to the poor.

9 - The Bush era tax cuts shifted the tax burden to the poor.

10 - Iraq was never a threat.

and, as an added bonus, my all time favorite catch all leftist babble ...
11 - <span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'>B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!</span></span>

Anything else I can help you with?

LWW

Qtec
01-27-2011, 07:03 AM
So no catch phrases then?

Q

Qtec
01-27-2011, 07:12 AM
jon explains (http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-january-17-2011/tonal-recall)

Watch it.

Q

LWW
01-27-2011, 07:41 AM
I forgot "YES WE CAN!"

LWW

LWW
01-27-2011, 07:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So no catch phrases then?

Q

</div></div>

Did you play the Black Knight in the Monty Python movie?

http://capturingfantasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/monty_python_black_knight.jpg

LWW

eg8r
01-27-2011, 11:13 AM
I guess you won't be happy until you drive everyone away. You don't see him telling you over and over again that you are regurgitating spoon fed party line catch phrases from the right, but that is exactly what you do. Drop the bully attitude and maybe this place would draw in some more people to openly discuss the issues.

eg8r

eg8r
01-27-2011, 11:14 AM
In reference to you, I agree with lww's description of your posting style. You are the copy/paste queen of the board. No original thought anywhere, just copy/paste what other people think and then a thumbs up from you.

eg8r

LWW
01-27-2011, 11:23 AM
I will concede you have some points.

I will also admit that after death threats from woofie, being reported to HSA by Gee, complete denial from Q, and being threatened with legal action by aitch ... well my patience with leftists is thin.

As to repeating the right ... I wish America had a right wing party.

I correct the lies that a number of the left perpetrate against the R's. That doesn't mean I agree with the R's ... but that their position(s) have been grossly distorted.

Also, as to being a bully ... I don't see it that way, but I can see how you could.

When woofie hacked into my photobucket account, followed by Gee lying about it's contents, followed by aitch threatening my wife ... well, to quote Popeye "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND ENOUGH IS TOO MUCH!"

LWW

eg8r
01-27-2011, 11:27 AM
The three you mentioned are perfect examples of the attitude. I see that now when they don't get any responses they slowly quit posting. Because of their attitude I think it is good news, but I hate to see less and less people posting. Phil is definitely different and to treat him the same way is only going to lead to the same outcome. Sooner or later he will be gone also.

I don't remember if you were here back then but we used to have a guy named highsea here on the board. One of those you mentioned treated him the way you are treating Phil and highsea decided it just was not worth the hassle and left. It was a shame because he was a great asset to the board.

eg8r