PDA

View Full Version : Meghan:BachmannNothing But A Poor Man'sPalinLMAO!

Gayle in MD
01-27-2011, 11:20 AM
http://thelastword.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...ans-sarah-palin (http://thelastword.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/01/26/5930712-meghan-mccain-bachmann-a-poor-mans-sarah-palin)

Meghan McCain, an outspoken critic of divisive rhetoric within both political parties, has some choice words for Tea Party darling Rep. Michele Bachmann.

When discussing Bachmann’s State of the Union response in an interview with MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell she said, “I think its important to note that Michele Bachmann is not a leader. She not a leader of the Republican Party.” McCain added, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“Michele Bachmann in my opinion is no better than a poor man’s Sarah Palin.”</span>Bachmann has been in the spotlight of late on cable news shows and blogs for publicly skewing facts about slavery and speaking to the wrong camera during her much-hyped SOTU response video.

“It is one rogue woman that can’t even look into the camera directly,” said McCain. “ I take none of it seriously and I think if the Tea Party wants to put a candidate up to give a response, why don’t they have someone like Rand Paul who was elected on the Tea Party platform give that.

<span style="color: #990000">The Party of the crazies, trying to put space between one another.

My goodness, they are gaining in the orphans category.

Hilarious! Better than HBO, LOL!</span>

llotter
01-27-2011, 11:47 AM
If you want really funny, just listen to The Moron any time. His lies are so outrageous that their funny. Do I really have to list them?

pooltchr
01-27-2011, 12:00 PM
Ever notice how, when she can find no way to defend her Dem pals, she turns to a full scale attack on the right?

The only way to make the Dems look good in her eyes, is to try and make the opposition look worse.

Steve

LWW
01-28-2011, 06:39 AM
What's truly astounding is that she is so far in upper deck of the left field bleachers that she actually seems to believe the McCains are right wingers.

LWW

Sev
01-28-2011, 07:27 AM
I hear the oxygen is thin up there. Brain cell capacity could be on the decline.

LWW
01-28-2011, 03:54 PM
Good point.

I know they certainly can't see the reality on the field from that altitude.

LWW

pooltchr
01-28-2011, 04:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good point.

I know they certainly can't see the reality on the field from that altitude.

LWW </div></div>

No, but it keeps them a little closer to the Mother Ship!

Steve