PDA

View Full Version : AZ Billiards Official Website of US Open 9 Ball

9 Ball Girl
09-06-2002, 01:33 PM
They couldn't have picked a better site! Go AZ!!!

http://www.azbilliards.com/2000pressrelease.cfm?id=66

Vicki
09-06-2002, 02:28 PM
Very cool and very professional. AZ Billiards deserves a lot of credit for their handling of the US Open sanctioning story. I don't know Mike (yet, I want to try to meet him at the Open) but I sure like his website. Also enjoy reading his posts on all the boards. My hat's off to AZ Billiards.

Vicki

AzHousePro
09-06-2002, 03:24 PM
Looking forward to it Vicki. Look for me somewhere in the seats near the Accu-Stats table with a laptop open most of the time. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Mike

9 Ball Girl
09-06-2002, 03:37 PM
Hey Mike, will you be posting anything on your site about the CCB Tourney under your Independent Tourney's list? /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif Just kidding! If you don't mind, while I'm at the Open, I'd like to come over and give you a pat on the back for doing a great job with the site. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

AzHousePro
09-06-2002, 04:27 PM
I don't need to wait til the Open to post about the tourney. I can post about it now.

"Mike Howerton, Webmaster of AzBilliards, shocked the crowd at the CCB tourney held at Q-Masters today during the open. Although no one had seen him play and he admitted that the site had played havok with his pool game, Howerton went undefeated and won the event."

Will that work?

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

cheesemouse
09-06-2002, 04:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: AzHousePro:</font><hr> I don't need to wait til the Open to post about the tourney. I can post about it now.

"Mike Howerton, Webmaster of AzBilliards, shocked the crowd at the CCB tourney held at Q-Masters today during the open. Although no one had seen him play and he admitted that the site had played havok with his pool game, Howerton went undefeated and won the event."

Will that work?

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif <hr></blockquote>
LOL LOL /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif.....that's great Mike. Thanks for all you do for the game. I love your site and the board has really come alive, good for you.

Voodoo Daddy
09-06-2002, 06:46 PM
I'm gonna volunteer my services to Mike as of Wednesday afternoon to sweat certain matches and give detailed accounts...if he wants that, AZ is the nutz!!!

Rod
09-06-2002, 07:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: AzHousePro:</font><hr> I don't need to wait til the Open to post about the tourney. I can post about it now.

Will that work?

It works for me Mike, kind of sounds realistic. Yea I can see that I guess, it is just a little cloudy though. Now quit hogging that bottle and pass it over to me. HA HA HA
Hope you have a great time and take a little time off to see some good matches oh and win the tournament of course. Heck Bill would be a good reporter.

Brady_Behrman
09-06-2002, 08:02 PM
I have heard of Fantasy9Ball.com but hmmmm..what is AzBilliards? lol

Glad your teamed up with us mike!

Thanks
Brady Behrman
<a target="_blank" href=http://www.Fantasy9Ball.com>www.Fantasy9Ball.com</a>

Harold Acosta
09-06-2002, 09:41 PM

Will that work?

Mike, I'm sure glad the CCB event will be covered by AZ Billiards. Post the nicknames only, (Voodoo, Kato, 9Ball Girl, Lorri, etc.) that way, the CCB'ers who are not there will know the status of each of the CCB'er playing. It will also keep the non-CCB'ers wondering about the players at the tournament. Just for fun....

Harold ~ very upset that I cannot be there because of work!

Kato
09-06-2002, 10:21 PM
Very cool Mike. Looking forward to meeting the guy that keeps us on top of the billiard world.

Kato

Chris Cass
09-06-2002, 10:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> I'm gonna volunteer my services to Mike as of Wednesday afternoon to sweat certain matches and give detailed accounts...if he wants that, AZ is the nutz!!! <hr></blockquote>

Mike, couldn't go wrong there. I listened to the tape of you commentating on Toby Sweet' match in Fla. It was great. Why don't you look into doing somemore of that. Your good Voodoo, seriously! You've got talent.

Regards,

C.C.

Chris Cass
09-06-2002, 10:35 PM

Warren_Lushia
09-07-2002, 04:21 AM
guys, guys, guys, slow down. your acting like the azbilliards website is the greatest thing since the invention of the internet.

hmmmm, wait a second.....it is!! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

warren..

09-07-2002, 08:24 PM
They are the guys who are covering your butt taking off
malicious posts about alleged illegal activities and/or
charges......aren't they also the designated Web site for
your US Sno-pen, er Open....

09-07-2002, 10:36 PM
The aforementioned malicious post had nothing to do with billiards whatsoever.

I really don't see any need to get into a long discussion on the AzB forums about individual people's pasts who are associated with the open.

Mike

AzHousePro
09-08-2002, 12:15 AM
Just noticed I was not loggen on when I sent that last one. Oops.

Mike