PDA

View Full Version : Halloran's 'Snow Story" unraveling in New York

Qtec
01-28-2011, 06:08 AM
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Tea Party Councilmen Daniel J. Halloran's 'Snow Story" unraveling in New York
</span>

Halloran is also <u>backing up as fast as he can</u> on his original assertions.

In a letter published in The Chief-Leader, which focuses on municipal labor issues, Mr. Halloran seemed to feel conflicted about all the uproar. In the letter he defended his original assertions about the slowdown, but also suggested it might have been small in scope, involving “a few bad apples.”

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>“My goal was never to make headlines or anger people,” he said.</span>

I do hope that if he did lie about this story that he couldn't run fast enough to the NY Post with, then he deserves everything he's going to get. And so do the Post editors. I'm just saying.

Q link (http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/tea-party-councilmen-daniel-j-hallorans)

LWW
01-28-2011, 06:18 AM
Yep ... all those photos of guys sleeping in their trucks and trucks running down the street with the plow 6 inches above the ground were faked I assume.

LWW