PDA

View Full Version : Republicans For Rape, Now Redefining RAPE!

Gayle in MD
01-28-2011, 11:51 AM
This is truly disgusting! Keep a bucket nearby to throw up in as you read this story.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/01/republican-plan-redefine-rape-abortion

LWW
01-28-2011, 12:06 PM
It's a shame you didn't read the click through in your link to the actual bill.

If you had you would have avoided being played by another of your leftist sources.

LWW

pooltchr
01-28-2011, 12:20 PM
Why would she actually read a bill and gather facts for herself when it is so much easier to take it off the spoon. No thinking required. No need to have your own twisted values challenged. She has a habit of putting facts on "total ignore".

Steve

LWW
01-28-2011, 03:52 PM
It is terrible to witness a human being become a willful and obedient servant of the state.

LWW

Qtec
01-28-2011, 06:11 PM
Gayle, I just googled ' the most hypocritical BSTs on the planet ' and the first link was to GOP.com!

For years now they have been crying about this 'Govt takeover' and how they are losing their freedom, but they have NO PROBLEM using Govt legislation so they can dictate what women can do and can't do with their own bodies.

Q

JohnnyD
01-28-2011, 07:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is terrible to witness a human being become a willful and obedient servant of the state.

LWW </div></div>You are so right professor.Like you have always preached when one reads they must then comprehend.Some people can't figure that out.Keep up the great posting sir.

LWW
01-29-2011, 03:08 AM
Thank you JohnnyD.

I am merely a humble servant of the people doing my best to counter the disinformation propagated by the agitprops of the world.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-29-2011, 11:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, I just googled ' the most hypocritical BSTs on the planet ' and the first link was to GOP.com!

For years now they have been crying about this 'Govt takeover' and how they are losing their freedom, but they have NO PROBLEM using Govt legislation so they can dictate what women can do and can't do with their own bodies.

Q </div></div>

Yes, and no problem using government as a tool to force all of their personal religious beliefs on the whole of America.

How many lives could have been saved, over the last decade plus, without their ridiculous, unconscionable, blocking of Stem Cell research.

According to recent gains in Cancer Treatment, we'd have likely had the cure, if not for the Grand Oil party.

I am very glad that democratics, have embraced the word, "Progressives" as our party moniker, since nothing could better describe the differences between the knuckle dragging, neanderthal, Grand Oil Party, and the progressive policies and ideologies of the Democratic Party.

Republicans are Anti-Sicence. Anti-Intellctualism. Anti-Freedom, and Anti-education, in fact.

Guns, Gays and God? LMAO! There is nothing conservative, nor Godly, about their sicko actions. This bill, is a disgrace to all women, and a commentary to Republican Sexism, and misogeny.

G.

LWW
01-29-2011, 04:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, and no problem using government as a tool to force all of their personal religious beliefs on the whole of America.

G. </div></div>

How do they do that?

Can you link me to where and when these people were forced to worship?

What's that?

You made it up?

LWW

LWW
01-29-2011, 04:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
How many lives could have been saved, over the last decade plus, without their ridiculous, unconscionable, blocking of Stem Cell research.

G. </div></div>

That would be zero.

LWW

LWW
01-29-2011, 04:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">According to recent gains in Cancer Treatment, we'd have likely had the cure, if not for the Grand Oil party.

G. </div></div>

Total Barbara Streisand ... but, you already knew that.

LWW

LWW
01-29-2011, 04:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am very glad that democratics, have embraced the word, "Progressives" as our party moniker, since nothing could better describe the differences between the knuckle dragging, neanderthal, Grand Oil Party, and the progressive policies and ideologies of the Democratic Party.

G. </div></div>

When will they deliver this cancer cure?

LWW

LWW
01-29-2011, 04:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Republicans are Anti-Sicence. Anti-Intellctualism. Anti-Freedom, and Anti-education, in fact.

Guns, Gays and God? LMAO! There is nothing conservative, nor Godly, about their sicko actions. This bill, is a disgrace to all women, and a commentary to Republican Sexism, and misogeny.

G. </div></div>

You are in serious need of time on the couch dear ... and I'm sure your hubby will concur.

LWW

Qtec
01-29-2011, 08:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are in serious need of time on the couch dear </div></div>

I am going to use that as my signature for a while. LOL

Q

LWW
01-30-2011, 04:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are in serious need of time on the couch dear </div></div>

Q </div></div>

I am glad to be what motivated you to see the truth.

It is a very rare thing to witness.

LWW

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 01:56 AM
You have always said "the truth will set one free".

LWW
01-31-2011, 05:34 AM
And it will.

Did you notice that Gee, again, offers nothing to support her hate filled rant?

LWW

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 01:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And it will.

Did you notice that Gee, again, offers nothing to support her hate filled rant?

LWW </div></div>Ad hominem attacks are terrible.Those warmongers never stop.The hatred they display is just horrible.Jesus loves them.

Gayle in MD
02-01-2011, 12:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are in serious need of time on the couch dear </div></div>

Q </div></div>

This is a disgrace....check this out:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The recent drive behind H.R. 3, the "No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act," is animated by one thing and one thing only -- the deep and abiding belief among its cosponsors that women are chattel. Not even that "babies are great" -- many of the same cosponsors are those who'd all but wash their hands of the responsibility of ensuring those children got affordable health care. But what's getting all of the attention in the bill is the part where legislators have banded together to mansplain the various shadings of the crime of "rape" to America.

'The limitations established in sections 301, 302, 303, and 304 shall not apply to an abortion--
'(1) if the pregnancy occurred because the pregnant female was the subject of an act of forcible rape or, if a minor, an act of incest; or

'(2) in the case where the pregnant female suffers from a physical disorder, physical injury, or physical illness that would, as certified by a physician, place the pregnant female in danger of death unless an abortion is performed, including a life-endangering physical condition caused by or arising from the pregnancy itself.

That portion is what the Washington Post's Jonathan Capeheart calls "the scary part" of the bill. I sort of think that the whole idea of government intrusion for the purpose of turning women into brood-mares is pretty much "the scary part," but I'll allow that the above terrifies on a whole new David Cronenberg-esque level. Essentially, it makes allowances for abortions only in the case of "forcible rape."

(I'd be worried about that second clause, as well, seeing as we live in a world where Bill O'Reilly, anti-abortion warrior, has apparently never heard of an "ectopic pregnancy" or "pre-eclampsia.")

What's off the table? Well, if you are a woman coerced, drugged or otherwise incapacitated by a rapist, too bad! Also, if you are a young child, statutory rape is off the table, too, unless incest is involved. (The incest exception lapses for adults, crazily.) Per Nick Baumann:

For example: If a 13-year-old girl is impregnated by a 24-year-old adult, she would no longer qualify to have Medicaid pay for an abortion. (Smith's spokesman did not respond to a call and an email requesting comment.)
Given that the bill also would forbid the use of tax benefits to pay for abortions, that 13-year-old's parents wouldn't be allowed to use money from a tax-exempt health savings account (HSA) to pay for the procedure. They also wouldn't be able to deduct the cost of the abortion or the cost of any insurance that paid for it as a medical expense.

</div></div>

This is nothing but religious dictatorship, by Republicans.

This is a legal, medical preceedure, which has been set into law, by the Supreme Court!

Republicans have no right to deny any pregnant female, an abortion, for any reason.

I am against war. Do I and others have the right to deny the Government use my tax dollars, to presecute war?

There are a million other legal policies, which I am against. Why do Republicans think that women are their chattle!

Republicans are hypocritical, Repulsive, sexist pigs!!

G.

pooltchr
02-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Where would we be today, had your mother believed in abortion?

Steve

Qtec
02-01-2011, 09:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where would we be today, had your mother believed in abortion?

Steve </div></div>

What's that supposed to mean?

Q

LWW
02-02-2011, 04:31 AM
Look straight up Snoopy ... it's circling over your head.

LWW

LWW
02-02-2011, 04:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where would we be today, had your mother believed in abortion?

Steve </div></div>

Excellent post.

LWW

Sev
02-02-2011, 06:58 AM

Q </div></div>

I have used that line before. You'd be amazed at the various positions you can bend a woman into.

Just sayin /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
02-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Excellent post.

LWW