PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious-Bachmann's Policy? Don't Add Don't Spell

Gayle in MD
01-28-2011, 12:53 PM
http://www.borowitzreport.com/

sack316
01-28-2011, 01:25 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif funny!

Sack

Gayle in MD
01-28-2011, 01:29 PM
LOL...yeah, pretty good, huh?

Hey, how's it going Sack?
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
G.

sack316
01-28-2011, 04:10 PM
Going pretty good. Just chugging along. 2 weeks away from fulfilling my requirements from one degree, and 3 more classes to go to finish the other (unfortunately they are all spread out over the next few months). So that's exciting seeing the finish line finally!

Still trying to find more work (winter is slow for landscaping, obviously). Not playing much pool, but slowly getting back out there now and again. Actually won a tournament last weekend /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Felt good considering how out of stroke I know I am!

Otherwise same old same old for me. How about yourself?

Sack

LWW
01-28-2011, 04:22 PM
What fuels such hate?

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-31-2011, 12:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Going pretty good. Just chugging along. 2 weeks away from fulfilling my requirements from one degree, and 3 more classes to go to finish the other (unfortunately they are all spread out over the next few months). So that's exciting seeing the finish line finally!

Still trying to find more work (winter is slow for landscaping, obviously). Not playing much pool, but slowly getting back out there now and again. Actually won a tournament last weekend /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Felt good considering how out of stroke I know I am!

Otherwise same old same old for me. How about yourself?

Sack </div></div>

Excellent! I am very proud, and happy for you.

The Pool stuff, can wait!

Things are going great for me, personally, although not for some of my dear friends, who are having serious medical problems.

One often feels so powerless, when seeing one's close friends, suffering.

Our family, thankfuly, all doing well. We were all together yesterday, celebrating a birthday, and had a great time together.

Business is very good.

Building a strong customer base over decades, a good reputation of reliiability, and an excellent product, in a high density area, produces plenty of good referrals and repeat business.

Again, congratulations on your continued worthwhile efforts, Sack. I know your family is very proud of you.

Hope your grandmother is doing better.

Love,
Gayle