PDA

View Full Version : Far left swoons on SOTU speech!

Soflasnapper
01-30-2011, 08:59 PM
Once again, we find LWW's knowledge of 'the left' impressive and unassailable, as the usual far left cadres swoon and convulse over dear leader's soaring but false rhetoric.

Which see, in:

President Gasbag???? (http://www.counterpunch.org/cockburn01282011.html)

Oh, dear, that can't be right??!?!?!

Although one can never tell from any media you can think of (well, there is Z Magazine, but other than that), my guess is that Noam Chomsky would be still more critical.

These guys are 'the left,' or if you will, 'the far left.' Neither had anything good to say about Clinton, and Chomsky has gone so far as to claim JFK was just a tool of his money class, and that his assassination made no difference.

LWW
01-31-2011, 12:36 AM
ALEXANDER COCKBURN's criticism isn't that Obama is a moonbat crazy leftist.

It is that he has not moved to the moonbat crazy left fast enough.

I will give him credit for at least forming an opinion, no matter how insane, without the state spoon feeding it to him.

LWW

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 01:53 AM
Once again the board finds that the facts presented by LWW are correct.

LWW
01-31-2011, 05:27 AM
That's because I can see the truth by viewing through goggles supplied by neither party, I reject both of the major brands of spoonage, and I haven't supped of Kool Ade in over 30 years.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-31-2011, 10:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once again, we find LWW's knowledge of 'the left' impressive and unassailable, as the usual far left cadres swoon and convulse over dear leader's soaring but false rhetoric.

Which see, in:

President Gasbag???? (http://www.counterpunch.org/cockburn01282011.html)

Oh, dear, that can't be right??!?!?!

Although one can never tell from any media you can think of (well, there is Z Magazine, but other than that), my guess is that Noam Chomsky would be still more critical.

These guys are 'the left,' or if you will, 'the far left.' Neither had anything good to say about Clinton, and Chomsky has gone so far as to claim JFK was just a tool of his money class, and that his assassination made no difference.

</div></div>

LWW's knowledge?

Pahleeeze! That's got to be the oxymoron of the century!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 01:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's because I can see the truth by viewing through goggles supplied by neither party, I reject both of the major brands of spoonage, and I haven't supped of Kool Ade in over 30 years.

LWW </div></div>You reject all false hoods.

LWW
01-31-2011, 03:11 PM
As we all should.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-01-2011, 12:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As we all should.

LWW </div></div>You are the one and only myth slayer.Excellent post.

Qtec
02-01-2011, 02:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As we all should.

LWW </div></div>You are the one and only myth slayer.Excellent post. </div></div>

LMAO. More like the truth slayer.

Q