PDA

View Full Version : A major gripe!!!

hondo
01-30-2011, 09:57 PM
I have all of the trolls on ignore, but their posts still
show up on my Yahoo account.

It just ain't fair.

Any way to block that crap also without losing notification of posts by decent folks?

JohnnyD
01-30-2011, 10:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have all of the trolls on ignore, but their posts still

It just ain't fair.

Any way to block that crap also without losing notification of posts by decent folks? </div></div>Learn to tell the truth.The truth will set you free.Accept the truth.

JohnnyD
01-30-2011, 10:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have all of the trolls on ignore, but their posts still

It just ain't fair.

Any way to block that crap also without losing notification of posts by decent folks? </div></div>Do not continue whining like a child.You could try to grow up and act like a ten year old that will help you immensely.Understand that the problem is within yourself.Accept your deficiencies.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
01-30-2011, 10:28 PM

It just ain't fair.

Any way to block that crap also without losing notification of posts by decent folks? </div></div>
Yet another "major gripe" by the major griper.Why continue on the endless road.Accept Jesus.

hondo
01-30-2011, 10:39 PM
This Is Mel Gibson posting for Hondo.
As you well know Mr sev, I am not anti-Semite, but I find a non-believing Jew posing as a half black Christian to be blasphemy.

Please cease and desist.

You WILL be called into account on Judgement Day, Mr sev.

I happen to know Hondo pesonally and there is no finer Christian.

Remember, Mr sev, it takes more than chugging a half a gallon of cheap scotch a day to get you into Heaven.

Repent, and accept Jesus, idolater!

JohnnyD
01-30-2011, 10:48 PM
[quote=hondo]This Is Mel Gibson posting for Hondo.
As you well know Mr sev, I am not anti-Semite, but I find a non-believing Jew posing as a half black Christian to be blasphemy.

Please cease and desist.

I happen to know Hondo pesonally and there is no finer Christian.................
I just received a call from Elvis who said you were a fine Christian.What else are you after more accolades? Please refrain from your constant ad hominem attacks.You can do it i have confidence in you.Be all that you can be.The truth will set you free.Thank you for your post.I toast a fine Glenfiddich in your name.

JohnnyD
01-30-2011, 11:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This Is Mel Gibson posting for Hondo.

Please cease and desist.

Remember, Mr sev, it takes more than chugging a half a gallon of cheap scotch a day to get you into Heaven.

Repent, and accept Jesus, idolater! </div></div> I am NOT Sev.You have always had a problem with the truth.The truth will set you free.My scotch sir is only the finest like my Godiva chocolate.Perhaps sir if you were to loose some weight you would get in touch with the real world.Do not waste your mind young man attend a community college near you.Find the truth it is there for you to find.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
01-30-2011, 11:19 PM
sm<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This Is Mel Gibson posting for Hondo.

Please cease and desist.

Repent, and accept Jesus, idolater! </div></div>Please refrain from any antisemite remarks.I invite you to read an essay written by Jean Paul Sarte on antisemitism.When you do take your time and absorb all the information that your infinitesimally small cranium will process.

JohnnyD
01-30-2011, 11:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This Is Mel Gibson posting for Hondo.

Please cease and desist.

Remember, Mr sev, it takes more than chugging a half a gallon of cheap scotch a day to get you into Heaven</div></div>
Dear Mel:We work very hard here to avoid the trolls and to seek out the truth.Mel as you are aware the truth will set you free.As your good friend Jack once said "you don't know the truth" when conversing with the young man named hondo.Thank you for stopping by.Sincerly JohnnyD ps.Jesus loves you

JohnnyD
01-30-2011, 11:48 PM

It just ain't fair.

Any way to block that crap also without losing notification of posts by decent folks? </div></div>STOP the whining now ! Forget the whales save hondo !

JohnnyD
01-30-2011, 11:51 PM

It just ain't fair.

Any way to block that crap also without losing notification of posts by decent folks? </div></div> Please use proper sentence structure,isn't-ain't !

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 12:32 AM

It just ain't fair.

Any way to block that crap also without losing notification of posts by decent folks? </div></div> Hoist thy own pitard.

LWW
01-31-2011, 12:57 AM
Excellent post.

LWW

LWW
01-31-2011, 12:59 AM
aitch is a long time anti semite and general hater.

It amazes me that someone who claims to be a devout Christian also believes that they have the power to sit in Holy judgement over another human soul.

Bless you for your tolerant nature, your loving heart, and your Christian love for brother aitch.

LWW

Stretch
01-31-2011, 01:15 AM
Hey Hondo, i see the trolls are still hanging on your every word. Must be a nice power to have over them. You say something, anything, and that is sufficient to send them into epoplectic spasms ranging from religious babble in tongues to back slapping encouragements to continue looking like morons /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 01:48 AM
The truth will set one free.

LWW
01-31-2011, 05:23 AM
JohnnyD, can you please translate what he said into English?

Stench's poor spelling and grammar make it difficult to follow his rants.

LWW

pooltchr
01-31-2011, 07:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Interesting. Most real Christians would describe themselves as falling short of living up to the standards set for the Christian life. Real Christians know that we "all fall short of the glory of God" and are a bit humble.

To claim that there is "no finer Christian" than any one individual seems quite egotistical.

The truth be told, there is no finer Christian than Jesus. Anyone else making such a claim has some serious delusions.

Steve

hondo
01-31-2011, 07:20 AM
They love it when I post.
Gives them meaning for their life.
I see where sev/johnny d. has responded 20 times to my same post.

What a sad, lonely, pathetic old man he must be.

And I've noticed that lww hangs on my every word.
He is one strange dude.
I always figured he was badly crippled or horribly dis-figured but supposedly Cuaba has met him and said he was fairly normal.

He may look normal, Stretch, but that cat ain't right. Trust me.

As I said, his tripe comes across on my Yahoo account.

He accused me of belonging to that skinhead site that lotter posted on here and I was so outraged about.
He hoped that would draw me out. I was tempted.

Now, this supposedly half black "Christian" accuses me of being
anti-Semitical for accusing a Jewish guy posing as a half-black Christian of being a blasphemer.

It does get pretty comical on here.

hondo
01-31-2011, 07:24 AM
Dear jennings, I said no such thing.
Mel Gibson said that posting on my account
and then sev remarked that Elvis had told him the same thing about me.

Can you read? Are you special?

hondo
01-31-2011, 07:27 AM
Your hate has no boundaries, does it?

Shameful!!!

pooltchr
01-31-2011, 07:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear jennings, I said no such thing.

Can you read? Are you special? </div></div>

Everybody knows Mr Gibson is too mentally unstable to even find a computer, much less long into a forum.

Seriously, Hondo. You must have quite an overinflated sense of yourself if you believe there is no finer Christian than yourself.

I know you won't admit it on a public forum, but you seriously need to do a little more study of that black book sitting on the nightstand. To even make a statement like that suggests that someone has no idea what it means to be a Christian.

We are supposed to be humble servants...not measuring our worth against others. None of us can ever reach that level.

For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Think about it.
If you are going to claim to be a Christian, try walking the talk.

Steve

Sev
01-31-2011, 08:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Interesting. Most real Christians would describe themselves as falling short of living up to the standards set for the Christian life. Real Christians know that we "all fall short of the glory of God" and are a bit humble.

To claim that there is "no finer Christian" than any one individual seems quite egotistical.

The truth be told, there is no finer Christian than Jesus. Anyone else making such a claim has some serious delusions.

Steve </div></div>

Um Steve.

Jesus was not a Christian.
He never disclaimed being a Jew either.

Sev
01-31-2011, 08:44 AM
You're still under the delusion that I post under JohnnyD huh?

I think you've over marinated your brain and synaptic misfires rule the day. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 08:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>The truth will set hondo free.

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 08:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They love it when I post.

He is one strange dude.
I always figured he was badly crippled or horribly dis-figured but supposedly Cuaba has met him and said he was fairly normal.

He accused me of belonging to that skinhead site that lotter posted on here and I was so outraged about.

anti-Semitical for accusing a Jewish guy posing as a half-black Christian of being a blasphemer.

It does get pretty comical on here. </div></div>Yet your hatred of everyone who isn't mexican like you continues.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear jennings, I said no such thing.

Can you read? Are you special? </div></div> Why are you antisemetic?
Why do you hate so much? When you grow up possibly you will learn about others in this world and that the world does not revolve around hondo.

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 09:02 AM
[quote=hondo]Dear jennings, I said no such thing.

Can you read? Are you special? [/quote
Understand and tell the truth hondo.The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 09:06 AM

Can you read? Are you special? </div></div>Why do you make fun of special people hondo? Young man you have alot to learn.Someday when you move out of your parents house you will have to fend for yourself.

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 09:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They love it when I post.

He is one strange dude.

It does get pretty comical on here. </div></div>Many of us have met LWW and he looks like Tom Cruise or Charlie Sheen.He is also a member of "Mensa" that is why he always shuts you down in your web debates.Do not hate hondo.Join the rising tide of followers that he has.Enjoy his daily writings.Make some green tea and have a sip of a fine scotch it will help you relax.You need to relax hondo.

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 09:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're still under the delusion that I post under JohnnyD huh?

I think you've over marinated your brain and synaptic misfires rule the day. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif
</div></div>Mr.Sev he is very delusional.He has a bipolar disorder perhaps bipolar I disorder.Currently there is no cure for bipolar I,but there are treatments.He needs to relax and do some deep meditation.The young man does have many problems in his life.Myself and many others have offered our help but he needs to hit rock bottom.

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 09:26 AM
Hondo your hate has no boundaries,does it?

Shameful!!!

The truth will set you free!!!

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 09:31 AM

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>Excellent post sir.Now if he could just comprehend posts!

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 09:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD, can you please translate what he said into English?

Stench's poor spelling and grammar make it difficult to follow his rants.

LWW </div></div>Perhaps he is inebriated!

Stretch
01-31-2011, 09:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They love it when I post.

He is one strange dude.

It does get pretty comical on here. </div></div>Many of us have met LWW and he looks like Tom Cruise or Charlie Sheen.He is also a member of "Mensa" that is why he always shuts you down in your web debates.Do not hate hondo.Join the rising tide of followers that he has.Enjoy his daily writings.Make some green tea and have a sip of a fine scotch it will help you relax.You need to relax hondo. </div></div>

Your unabashed admiration for LWW is truely heartwarming. So touching to see you hang on his every word, go in peace and spread your seeds of love. St.

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 09:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They love it when I post.

He is one strange dude.

It does get pretty comical on here. </div></div>Many of us have met LWW and he looks like Tom Cruise or Charlie Sheen.He is also a member of "Mensa" that is why he always shuts you down in your web debates.Do not hate hondo.Join the rising tide of followers that he has.Enjoy his daily writings.Make some green tea and have a sip of a fine scotch it will help you relax.You need to relax hondo. </div></div>

Your unabashed admiration for LWW is truely heartwarming. So touching to see you hang on his every word, go in peace and spread your seeds of love. St. </div></div>HALLELUJAH,YOU have seen the light.An epiphany has occurred.I knew you would.I shall honor you with a toast of a very fine scotch,indeed.What a wonderful day this is turning out to be.

Stretch
01-31-2011, 11:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They love it when I post.

He is one strange dude.

Your unabashed admiration for LWW is truely heartwarming. So touching to see you hang on his every word, go in peace and spread your seeds of love. St. </div></div>HALLELUJAH,YOU have seen the light.An epiphany has occurred.I knew you would.I shall honor you with a toast of a very fine scotch,indeed.What a wonderful day this is turning out to be. </div></div>

Rolls eyes....St.

Gayle in MD
01-31-2011, 12:09 PM
Dear Stretch,
IMHO, both you, and Hondo, are head and shoulders, above communicating with these sicko internet cyberstalkers.

They are all, obviously delusional.
G.

Sev
01-31-2011, 12:20 PM
Did somebody step on a mouse???

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 01:15 PM
em<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Stretch,
IMHO, both you, and Hondo, are head and shoulders, above communicating with these sicko internet cyberstalkers.

G. </div></div> Ad hominem attacks are not necessary here.We walk in peace in this den of tranquility.

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 01:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did somebody step on a mouse??? </div></div>
Now they have entered into animal cruility!The horror!The truth will set them free.

hondo
01-31-2011, 02:28 PM
Once again, jennings, you prove to be a totally humorless dullard.

hondo
01-31-2011, 02:32 PM
Great post, johnny d. Ole jennings isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, is he? LMFAO!

LWW
01-31-2011, 02:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">em<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Stretch,

G. </div></div> Ad hominem attacks are not necessary here.We walk in peace in this den of tranquility. </div></div>

Excellent post.

LWW

hondo
01-31-2011, 02:41 PM
sev, your mancrush on lww has to be embarrasing him.

Sev
01-31-2011, 02:45 PM
Next thing you know I'll be Montgomeryburns.

hondo
You fool no one, jonny. Well, maybe poor ole clueless jennings.

Sev
So Hondo. Has it ever occurred to you I could be Wilson?

LWW
01-31-2011, 03:07 PM
I thought you were me, and I was Monty, who was really Wolf Flywheel, who was actually Punter?

LWW

pooltchr
01-31-2011, 03:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You fool no one, jonny. Well, maybe poor ole clueless jennings. </div></div>

Thank you poor ole clueless hondo. Were I ever to find myself on the receiving end of your approval, it might cause me to have to rethink my position on many things.

As long as you continue sending your hatred my way, I can be pretty sure I'm right on track.

(Oh no! I made a train reference. Good thing I didn't say "right on target"!)

Steve

Sev
01-31-2011, 04:59 PM
Indeed. Indeed.

LWW
01-31-2011, 05:24 PM
Excellent post.

LWW

Sev
01-31-2011, 05:28 PM
Indeed!!!

Sev
01-31-2011, 05:30 PM
Its possible I was poolsleuth as well. Its pretty clever of me to make everybody think I was Cocobolacowboy.

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 05:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sev, your mancrush on lww has to be embarrasing him. </div></div>Post in poor taste.

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 05:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its possible I was poolsleuth as well. Its pretty clever of me to make everybody think I was Cocobolacowboy. </div></div>Hondo seen your pic on the Shroud of Turin once.

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 05:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its possible I was poolsleuth as well. Its pretty clever of me to make everybody think I was Cocobolacowboy. </div></div>You are Mr.Sev and no one else.

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 05:44 PM
Excellent post
JohnnyD

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 05:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once again, jennings, you prove to be a totally humorless dullard. </div></div>No need for rhe same old mud slinging.Repent.

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 05:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You fool no one, jonny. Well, maybe poor ole clueless jennings. </div></div>So hondo.Are you really gayle?

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 05:49 PM
Is hondo in need of professional help? I do think so.

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 05:50 PM
Is hondo in need of professional help? I do think so.

Sev
01-31-2011, 06:02 PM
Now thats a disturbing picture I could do without. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 07:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now thats a disturbing picture I could do without. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>Excellent post.

Stretch
02-01-2011, 02:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Stretch,

G. </div></div>

After reading this thread i fear you may be right Gayle. St.

hondo
02-01-2011, 07:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Stretch,

G. </div></div>

After reading this thread i fear you may be right Gayle. St. </div></div>

After reading this non-stop deluge of rants by sev/johnny and lww, would you ever want to meet these people?
They appear psychotic.

sev/johnny is acting like a lunatic while lww smugly encourages these rants and poor ole hapless jennings appears clueless.

These are not nice folks and at least one might be dangerous.

Gayle in MD
02-01-2011, 07:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Stretch,

G. </div></div>

After reading this non-stop deluge of rants by sev/johnny and lww, would you ever want to meet these people?
They appear psychotic.

sev/johnny is acting like a lunatic while lww smugly encourages these rants and poor ole hapless jennings appears clueless.

These are not nice folks and at least one might be dangerous. </div></div>

A little, teeney, tiny bit of knowledge, is a dangerous thing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It is the Hallmark, of the Shovel fed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

hondo
02-01-2011, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Stretch,

G. </div></div>

They appear psychotic.

A little, teeney, tiney bit of knowledge, is a dangerous thing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It is the Hallmark, of the Shovel fed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Excellent post. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
02-01-2011, 08:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Stretch,

G. </div></div>

The world according to Hondo.
HAHAHA!!

They appear psychotic.

JohnnyD
02-01-2011, 11:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Stretch,

G. </div></div>

They appear psychotic.

A little, teeney, tiney bit of knowledge, is a dangerous thing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It is the Hallmark, of the Shovel fed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Excellent post. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>Why are you racist and antisemitic? IF you plan on being a school teacher someday they will do a back ground test and a mental health exam on you of which you will fail both miserably.

JohnnyD
02-01-2011, 11:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You fool no one, jonny. Well, maybe poor ole clueless jennings. </div></div>Spelling please.

pooltchr
02-01-2011, 12:26 PM
I'm beginning to think that some West Virginia English teachers have some rather poor skills when it comes to spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization rules.

Could be part of the reason our students struggle so much in public schools.

Steve

JohnnyD
02-01-2011, 12:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm beginning to think that some West Virginia English teachers have some rather poor skills when it comes to spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization rules.

Steve </div></div>ABOUT TIME someone finally says it.I have been thinking about this for a year now since he befriended me.As they say in Queens "the proof is in the pudding".Some say he is a child that was kicked out of school and that after a few years wishes he could be a school teacher.Have you ever seen the atrocious posts that he makes on the other site.My word i can see why he was banned for life.Hate,lies the vile that he preaches.I am getting nauseous writing this.I must go for a rest and recoup now.Have a wonderful day everybody.Sincerly JohnnyD

Sid_Vicious
02-01-2011, 02:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Hondo, i see the trolls are still hanging on your every word. Must be a nice power to have over them. You say something, anything, and that is sufficient to send them into epoplectic spasms ranging from religious babble in tongues to back slapping encouragements to continue looking like morons /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

U notice that too . sid

Sev
02-01-2011, 02:54 PM
As Hondo told me he posts what he does for personal amusement.

Its all calculated.

Not that that is a bad thing mind you.

LWW
02-01-2011, 05:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm beginning to think that some West Virginia English teachers have some rather poor skills when it comes to spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization rules.

Steve </div></div>

Excellent post.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-01-2011, 05:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm beginning to think that some West Virginia English teachers have some rather poor skills when it comes to spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization rules.

Steve </div></div>

Excellent post.

LWW </div></div>LWW be fair warned the trolls are out.

LWW
02-02-2011, 03:45 AM
And they are ankle biters.

LWW

Sev
02-02-2011, 07:00 AM
Smaller than garden gnomes huh???

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 05:58 PM
Much smaller than a pea pod sir,much smaller.Jesus loves you.

LWW
02-03-2011, 05:50 AM
Excellent post.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 08:03 PM
You are spot on again.Jesus loves you.