PDA

View Full Version : The truth will out.

Qtec
01-31-2011, 06:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> During the Bush years, one of the justifications the administration most relied on for many of its policies in the world was that it was engaging in <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“democracy promotion.” One of the most vocal members about this supposed cause was Bush administration U.N. ambassador John Bolton</span></div></div>

Not any more!

link (http://thinkprogress.org/2011/01/29/no-caring-democracy-bolton/)

No surprise to me.

Q

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 09:29 AM
The truth will set everyone free!

LWW
01-31-2011, 11:41 AM
Sadly JohnnyD, some prefer the chains of intellectual slavery to the freedom ... and risks ... of independent thought.

LWW

Gayle in MD
01-31-2011, 12:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> During the Bush years, one of the justifications the administration most relied on for many of its policies in the world was that it was engaging in <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“democracy promotion.” One of the most vocal members about this supposed cause was Bush administration U.N. ambassador John Bolton</span></div></div>

Not any more!

link (http://thinkprogress.org/2011/01/29/no-caring-democracy-bolton/)

No surprise to me.

Q </div></div>

He's as idiot, who should never have been in the position he was in, in the first place.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BOLTON: Well, I think it’s a real crisis for the regime. I think the outpourings in the street that have now been joined by the Muslim Brotherhood really do put the issue squarely on the table [...] My take is that they are digging in for a fight, they intend to resist, and that the real alternative is not Jefferson democracy versus the Mubarak regime, but that it’s the Muslim Brotherhood versus the Mubarak regime, and that has enormous implications for the U.S., for Israel, and our other friends in the region.

BOLTON: Oh, this is the big opportunity. That’s why so much of the Obama administration opposition to it has been feckless. [...] And the Muslim Brotherhood knows how to use Twitter just like naive college students do. So I don’t disagree. There are a lot of people in the streets who have legitimate grievances, they want more open government, so even if Mubarak were to fall, those idealistic people aren’t going to create the new government, the Brotherhood is.
</div></div>

Yeah, John, We're glad to see you are still the big ignorant goofus, Fear Mongering NEOCON, you've always been.

Reminds me of the Bush Doctrine, "We can spread deomcracy, by offending, killing, torturing, invading, and insulting people all over the world, as we steal their resources."

No one can know which way this crisis in Egypt will go.

This idiot should STFU!

G.

LWW
01-31-2011, 12:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This idiot should STFU!

G.
</div></div>

Do you kiss your family with that mouth?

LWW

pooltchr
01-31-2011, 12:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This idiot should STFU!

G.
</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

It's funny how she trys so hard to project herself as a person of class....but when she lets her guard down...we all see she is nothing more than a little potty mouth ignorant windbag.

Steve

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 01:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This idiot should STFU!

G.
</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

It's funny how she trys so hard to project herself as a person of class....but when she lets her guard down...we all see she is nothing more than a little potty mouth ignorant windbag.

Steve </div></div>I have noticed that.Just horrible ad hominem attacks on everyone.I doubt if she realizes how terribly it affects our daily lives when we have to read this.She is trying to force feed her hatred.This is what "they"do.There is help for the mentally ill if only they will seek it.Medicare will pick up the tab IF needed.
I implore those of you that may need professional help to seek it asap.The truth will set you free.Jesus loves you.

LWW
01-31-2011, 02:32 PM
I think an exorcist may be required for this one JohnnyD.

LWW

JohnnyD
01-31-2011, 06:14 PM
I am begining to wonder about that myself.That scares me.

LWW
02-01-2011, 03:30 AM
Evil manifests itself in many ways.

LWW