PDA

View Full Version : Where did AZB go?

Sev
02-01-2011, 01:22 PM
As off 2:21 PM it seems to have disappeared.

WTF???

LAMas
02-01-2011, 01:25 PM
It's been hijacked?

JohnnyD
02-01-2011, 01:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's been hijacked? </div></div>
Bush did it!

Sev
02-01-2011, 01:29 PM
I keep getting sent to a "Page under development" site.

justnum
02-01-2011, 01:45 PM
Confirm it seems the site is down for unscheduled maintenance.

eg8r
02-01-2011, 01:49 PM
I hope they find it otherwise all those wackos will be headed over here.

eg8r

Sev
02-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Well I see justnum and Schwartz are new members.

justnum
02-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Well someone decided that AZB was getting too hot for them.

I haven't been in a text only room for millicycles. Its fun.

JohnnyD
02-01-2011, 02:13 PM
I can only hope that we will not be overwhelmed by the neocons.

Sev
02-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Seems to be back up.

JohnnyD
02-01-2011, 02:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems to be back up. </div></div>
Excellent post.

Sev
02-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Its back down.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 05:18 PM
The truth will set them free.

Sev
02-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Could be they are fixing the rep malfunction.

LAMas
02-02-2011, 05:40 PM
"Service not available."

Sev
02-02-2011, 05:44 PM
I've heard that from women before!!!

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Ohh no!

Sev
02-02-2011, 06:39 PM
That as well!!

Its back up!!

hondo
02-02-2011, 06:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've heard that from women before!!! </div></div>

I'm sure you have, johnny.

Sev
02-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Hondo Hondo Hondo.

Your so wrong on this.

Tell ya what. I'll put up $10,000.00 that says your wrong.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 07:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've heard that from women before!!! </div></div>

I'm sure you have, johnny. </div></div>
Post in poor taste.Vulgar posts will not be tolerated.The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 07:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo Hondo Hondo.

Your so wrong on this.

Tell ya what. I'll put up $10,000.00 that says your wrong. </div></div>The truth will set him free and make you rich.

hondo
02-02-2011, 08:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo Hondo Hondo.

Your so wrong on this.

Tell ya what. I'll put up $10,000.00 that says your wrong. </div></div>

10,000 dollars, huh? Chump change.Yeah, sure, I'll do that. So how do you prove you're not?
And why are you so upset about this?

I see that your hero now claims that weasel punter was his 2 other usernames.
If I had bet 10,000 on that would that lying pos have said he was actually Monty, and would I have had to pay up?

You guys are the lowest of the low.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 09:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo Hondo Hondo.

Your so wrong on this.

10,000 dollars, huh? Chump change.Yeah, sure, I'll do that. So how do you prove you're not?

If I had bet 10,000 on that would lying pos have said he was actually Monty, would I have had to pay up?

You guys are the lowest of the low. </div></div>Pay up or shut up.The truth will set you free.

hondo
02-02-2011, 09:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo Hondo Hondo.

Your so wrong on this.

If I had bet 10,000 on that would lying pos have said he was actually Monty, would I have had to pay up?

You guys are the lowest of the low. </div></div>Pay up or shut up.The truth will set you free. </div></div>

Sorry, sev. No can do.
What have you proved?

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 09:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo Hondo Hondo.

Your so wrong on this.

You guys are the lowest of the low. </div></div>Pay up or shut up.The truth will set you free. </div></div>

Sorry, sev. No can do.
What have you proved? </div></div>Only the lowest of the low don't pay up.The truth will set you free.

Sev
02-02-2011, 09:27 PM
What makes you think I am upset? I think its quite amusing. Your hanging yourself by your own volition.
However. Your the one calling me a liar. Again.

You see its pretty simple Hondo. I cant post in two distinct and separate regions of the world at the same time.
If I could it would mean I either can teleport or have beaming technology. Its possible but doubtful.

I'll ever up the anti. I'll bet $10,000 to Qtech, Stretch and Gayle each.

$40,000 that I am not JohnnyD.

I dont have to prove anything. Your the one making the accusation. I am sure with Gayles secret connections it should be no problem for her to have both my and JohhnyD's civil rights violated and locate where my IP address is and where JohnnyD's is. You know that little thing called Homeland Security and Carnivore.

I'll take the deed on your house if you dont have the cash.

Dont know anything about Punter. I must have missed that one.

The question is. Do your feel lucky? Punk. --Dirty Harry.

hondo
02-02-2011, 09:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo Hondo Hondo.

Your so wrong on this.

Sorry, sev. No can do.
What have you proved? </div></div>Only the lowest of the low don't pay up.The truth will set you free. </div></div>

Do you love me, johnny/sev?

Seriously? You don't have to respond in your usual hateful fashion.
Just answer the question. Do you love me?

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 09:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What makes you think I am upset? I think its quite amusing. Your hanging yourself by your own volition.
However. Your the one calling me a liar. Again.

You see its pretty simple Hondo. I cant post in two distinct and separate regions of the world at the same time.
If I could it would mean I either can teleport or have beaming technology. Its possible but doubtful.

I'll ever up the anti. I'll bet $10,000 to Qtech, Stretch and Gayle each.

$40,000 that I am not JohnnyD.

I dont have to prove anything. Your the one making the accusation. I am sure with Gayles secret connections it should be no problem for her to have both my and JohhnyD's civil rights violated and locate where my IP address is and where JohnnyD's is. You know that little thing called Homeland Security and Carnivore.

I'll take the deed on your house if you dont have the cash.

Dont know anything about Punter. I must have missed that one.

The question is. Do your feel lucky? Punk. --Dirty Harry. </div></div>I'll take his CueTec cue.The truth will set him free.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 09:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo Hondo Hondo.

Your so wrong on this.

Sorry, sev. No can do.
What have you proved? </div></div>Only the lowest of the low don't pay up.The truth will set you free. </div></div>

Just answer the question. Do you love me? </div></div>Bipolar.You are creepy.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 09:32 PM
hondo just tell the truth.The truth will set you free.

Sev
02-02-2011, 09:33 PM
My good man I have no reason to dislike you.

You however seem to have a few issues.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 09:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My good man I have no reason to dislike you.

You however seem to have a few issues. </div></div> Bipolar!

Sev
02-02-2011, 09:39 PM
Shell Shock.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 09:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo Hondo Hondo.

Your so wrong on this.

Sorry, sev. No can do.

Just answer the question. Do you love me? </div></div>You need to see a mental health evaluator asap.Please go.In the mean time have some hot green tea and practice Tai Chi.Take back your mind and enjoy life.The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 10:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My good man I have no reason to dislike you.

You however seem to have a few issues. </div></div>You have a heart that is filled with love my friend.Bless you.

hondo
02-02-2011, 10:24 PM
johnny, i wouldn't believe anything that comes out of your mouth.

YOU AND YOUR WHOLE KLAN HAVE PROVEN TO BE LIARS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
You filth trash up the board non-stop and now you want to play the big man by betting thousands as if anybody would be stupid enough to trust you.

You act like some little punk kid. Any of your trashy friends could claim to be your psychotic alter ego.

Now have your psycho alter ego come on and swear I owe you money.

You're a deeply disturbed individual, johnny/sev.
I wouldn't be the least surprised if you left NYC because you have a few bodies stashed somewhere.
And, no, I'm not accusing you.
Just speculating based on your actions on this board.
Trust me, the other regulars are wary of you also.
You just ain't right, boy.

You want a real bet?
Bet me that you can prove to the rest of us that you are playing with a full deck.
That's a bet you can't win.
I could see you shooting up a schoolyard with an Ak-47 someday.
And all of us understand that that cat with the gun is your inner self.

I'm serious. You come across on this forum as a walking time bomb. I'm sure you're on some agency's watch list.

Now go on with your bad self, johnny.
Nobody's buying your juju.

hondo
02-02-2011, 10:30 PM
What! You don't love me, sev?
I thought Christians were instructed by Jesus to love everybody.

Are you not a Christian, sev?
Why do you lie and say you are?

Posing as a Christian when there is no love in your heart?
Aren't you fearful of youe eternal soul, sev?

I'll pray for you, sev.
Perhaps your fellow "Christian", lww, will pray for you too?

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 11:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">johnny, i wouldn't believe anything that comes out of your mouth.

You filth trash up the board non-stop and now you want to play the big man by betting thousands as if anybody would be stupid enough to trust you.

You act like some little punk kid. Any of your trashy friends could claim to be your psychotic alter ego.

I wouldn't be the least surprised if you left NYC because you have a few bodies stashed somewhere.

You want a real bet?
Bet me that you can prove to the rest of us that you are playing with a full deck.

I'm serious. You come across on this forum as a walking time bomb. I'm sure you're on some agency's watch list.

Nobody's buying your juju. </div></div>Young man you will never be a teacher if you keep acting out like this.The terrible filth you post will follow you forever.No justice,no peace.
You of all people know about the Klan.You continue to threaten me.You know you owe Sev $40,000 and now you sin again and lie.You must pay your debts.You are the judas of liars.You need a mental health exam asap.Please sign up for one.It will do you and your mistress well.You are the worst of sinners.Seek out a church and read the good book.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 11:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What! You don't love me, sev?
I thought Christians were instructed by Jesus to love everybody.

Are you not a Christian, sev?
Why do you lie and say you are?

Posing as a Christian when there is no love in your heart?
Aren't you fearful of youe eternal soul, sev?

I'll pray for you, sev.
Perhaps your fellow "Christian", lww, will pray for you too? </div></div>You mock christians now!You truely are a siner.

hondo
02-02-2011, 11:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My good man I have no reason to dislike you.

You however seem to have a few issues. </div></div>You have a heart that is filled with love my friend.Bless you. </div></div>

sev, when you sneeze, do you immediately say gesundheit? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 11:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">johnny, i wouldn't believe anything that comes out of your mouth.

You want a real bet?

Nobody's buying your juju. </div></div>Wow Sev you have a great lawsuit now against this sinner.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 11:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My good man I have no reason to dislike you.

You however seem to have a few issues. </div></div>You have a heart that is filled with love my friend.Bless you. </div></div>

sev, when you sneeze, do you immediately say gesundheit? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>I pray that you have never talked this way to any children.

hondo
02-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Do you love me, sev?
I love you, my brother in Christ.

A hint, Brother johnny/sev. If your church doesn't preach Christian love, perhaps you should find another church, my brother.

May the Good Lord pour His love into your hardened heart and free you from the demons that torment you, Brother sev/johnny.

Start by losing the cat, sev.
Then stop shadow posting your fellow Christian Hondo and saying all those wicked things to him.

Remember the words of George Straight.
"Every time you throw dirt on me, you lose a little ground."

I'm praying for you, my brother.
I just thank god you're not a postal worker.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 11:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My good man I have no reason to dislike you.

sev, when you sneeze, do you immediately say gesundheit? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>I pray that you have never talked this way to any children. </div></div>Mr.Sev has the ultimate lawsuit against you now.Wait till he sees this.He owned you before on the forum but now really will in real life.Pray and repent sinner.

hondo
02-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Bless you, my brother. I love you, sev.
Still trying to get that 40,000, I see. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
02-02-2011, 11:28 PM
No sweat, brother sev/jonny.
I never had any truly schizo students, thank God.
But thanks for asking, my brother.

I remember you once told me you weren't a practicing Jew.
But now you're a practicing Christian?
I think you need more practice. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 11:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you, my brother. I love you, sev.
Still trying to get that 40,000, I see. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
</div></div>Sev is nobody you want to mess with.He does not play well with lowly ankle biters.
The liable suit will net much more than the $40,000.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 11:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No sweat, brother sev/jonny.

I think you need more practice. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>
Now you are attacking one's faith.Your teaching days are over.The students are free now.The truth will set YOU free.Sev owns you now.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 11:33 PM
[quote=hondo]No sweat, brother sev/jonny.

I think you need more practice. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif [/quoteYou never had any students.You were not good enough.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 11:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No sweat, brother sev/jonny.

I think you need more practice. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>
So now the antisemic and racists remarks come out.Sev will not like that.We all pray for your deranged mind to heal.Jesus loves you.

hondo
02-02-2011, 11:37 PM
That was why I never accused you of being a serial killer, brother sev.
I simply said you fit the profile.
Far different than when your psychotic alter ego flat out accused me of being a women beater.
And my wife showed me how to save all those posts.

My lawyer told me i have a case against you , brother jonny/sev,
but I said to hold off because you wer a brother in Christ.

And now this, brother jonny, sev?
I'm starting to doubt your faith, my brother.
You come acroos as just another greedy sob from the religious right.

hondo
02-02-2011, 11:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you, my brother. I love you, sev.
</div></div>Sev is nobody you want to mess with.He does not play well with lowly ankle biters.
The liable suit will net much more than the $40,000. </div></div>

So much greed from such a holy man!!
What was the name of your churh again?

Satan's spawn?

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 11:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you love me, sev?
I love you, my brother in Christ.

A hint, Brother johnny/sev. If your church doesn't preach Christian love, perhaps you should find another church, my brother.

May the Good Lord pour His love into your hardened heart and free you from the demons that torment you, Brother sev/johnny.

Start by losing the cat, sev.
Then stop shadow posting your fellow Christian Hondo and saying all those wicked things to him.

Remember the words of George Straight.
"Every time you throw dirt on me, you lose a little ground."

I'm praying for you, my brother.
I just thank god you're not a postal worker. </div></div>Get the $40,000 for sev ready.He won it fair and square.He will get much more for his liable suit.Also since you bet in public like this it is a binding contract which can and will be used in court as proof positive evidence against you.
Remember all the posts on AZ about you talking about your baby sitter the mistress.Everything can and will be presented in a court of law.You really stuck your foot in it this time.Poor lil hondo the ankle biter.It finally back fired.Get the money ready.

hondo
02-02-2011, 11:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No sweat, brother sev/jonny.

Now you are attacking one's faith.Your teaching days are over.The students are free now.The truth will set YOU free.Sev owns you now. </div></div>

Now you're advocating slavery? Where does your hate end, my brother?
Such a vile, evil man!
Satan, get behind me!
I revoke you, brother sev/jonny/ satan, in the name of all that is holy.

Somebody call an exorcist.
Be gone, foul creature!

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 11:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you, my brother. I love you, sev.
The liable suit will net much more than the $40,000. </div></div>

So much greed from such a holy man!!
What was the name of your churh again?

Satan's spawn? </div></div>You lost the money in a legal and binding contract bet.You lost big time.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 11:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No sweat, brother sev/jonny.

Now you are attacking one's faith.Your teaching days are over.The students are free now.The truth will set YOU free.Sev owns you now. </div></div>

Such a vile, evil man!
Satan, get behind me!

Be gone, foul creature! </div></div>Is this the way you treated your students.No wonder why you had the highest drop out rate of any teacher.The truth will set you free.

hondo
02-02-2011, 11:47 PM
What's a antisemic?
sev, put the bottle down.
The wrong kind of spirits are in that bottle, my broter.
I rebuke you, satan!

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 11:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No sweat, brother sev/jonny.

Such a vile, evil man!
Satan, get behind me!

Be gone, foul creature! </div></div>You are mocking everyones faith and religion.An ankle biter has no shame.The mind of a sloth and the belly of a snake.You lost in a big time legal bet.

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 11:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's a antisemic?
I rebuke you, satan! </div></div>I have given my beloved Glenfiddich a rest.It is with great joy that i toast mr.Sev with Absolut vodka for winning $40,000 in a legal and binding bet.
How are you oing to explain this to Mrs.hondo?

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 11:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's a antisemic?
I rebuke you, satan! </div></div>
HAHAHAHAHAHA&gt;LOLLOLLOLLOL&gt; What is a broter?
HAHAHAHAHAHA.English teacher! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hondo
02-02-2011, 11:54 PM
Bless you, sev.
And thank you for the kind words.

BTW, I know Jesus loves me, sev.
But do you love me?

JohnnyD
02-02-2011, 11:57 PM
You will pay for your sins hondo.You now owe Sev $40,000 and you owe him an apology.Our chuch group has an opening for you.You need counseling.Ask Mrs.hondo she will tell you that you need to relax and be tranquil.

hondo
02-02-2011, 11:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's a antisemic?
HAHAHAHAHAHA.English teacher! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA </div></div>

Written in perfect sev style.

Haha, indeed.
You're not too smart, are you?
Hmm. half black and don't know what a broter is?
What kind of broter are you, bro?

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 12:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bless you, sev.
And thank you for the kind words.

BTW, I know Jesus loves me, sev.
But do you love me? </div></div>Get the money ready.How will you tell the mrs about this legal and binding situation that you are in?

hondo
02-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Sorry, broter sev.
Your church preaches hate and intolerance and greed.
i'm not interested.
thanks for the invite, however.
I'm sure there are some tea partiers who would find your kind to be kindred spirits.
Maybe Sarah would show up?

hondo
02-03-2011, 12:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My good man I have no reason to dislike you.

Be careful, my broter. This self love will put hair on your palms. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

you need a good woman, sev.

hondo
02-03-2011, 12:08 AM
Do you love me, sev?

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 12:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's a antisemic?
HAHAHAHAHAHA.English teacher! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA </div></div>

Written in perfect sev style.

Haha, indeed.
You're not too smart, are you?
Hmm. half black and don't know what a broter is?
What kind of broter are you, bro? </div></div>Now the racist remarks.Get the cash for Sev ready.The liable suit will be next.Ankle biter ain't doing too well.You messed with the best in Sev and you lost big time.
Our chuch group is still open for you.We will have a prayer meeting tomorrow at services for you.You need to relax with some soothing music.Some Glenfiddich from your flask will do you well.NO Godiva chocolates for you as your 5'2" frame is too small for your 326 pounds as it is.The many posts that you made about your terrible sinful past is just too horrible right now to repeat.A 12 step program can be drawn out for you.
My Absolut voda is running dry i shall retrieve another.It is vodka over scotch this evening.What a beautiful day in Queens it is.The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 12:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you love me, sev? </div></div>
homosexuality will not be tolerated.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 12:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you love me, sev? </div></div>
I pray with all the terrible statements that you have made that you have never done anything to your poor students.I realize that you are not too bright but please leave them out of your life.Jesus loves you.But pray for your own sins.

hondo
02-03-2011, 12:13 AM
sev, this has been fun but I grow weary. The "liable suit"?

You kill me! What a card!
I'm "libel" to die laughing.

Nighty night, bro.

hondo
02-03-2011, 12:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you love me, sev? </div></div>
I pray with all the terrible statements that you have made that you have never done anything to your poor students.I realize that you are not too bright but please leave them out of your life.Jesus loves you.But pray for your own sins. </div></div>

Why don't you love me, sev? What kind of Christian are you?
i love you, my broter.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 12:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, broter sev.
i'm not interested.
I'm sure there are some tea partiers who would find your kind to be kindred spirits.
Maybe Sarah would show up? </div></div>THis is JohnnyD NOT Sev.You now owe Sev $40,000 so think how you will pay him.Remember in small claims court you will loose as you made this legal and binding over the internet.
Hondo i would hate to be you.You really stepped on it this time.

hondo
02-03-2011, 12:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you love me, sev? </div></div>
homosexuality will not be tolerated. </div></div>

So sad.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 12:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sev, this has been fun but I grow weary. The "liable suit"?

Nighty night, bro. </div></div>Yes the lible suit that Sev has against you.This remember is after the $40,000 that you owe him.You the supposed english teacher,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hondo
02-03-2011, 12:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, broter sev.
i'm not interested.
Maybe Sarah would show up? </div></div>THis is JohnnyD NOT Sev. </div></div>

hahahahahahaha

what a card!

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 12:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you love me, sev? </div></div>

So sad. </div></div>\I am NOT interested in your obscene lifestyle.Shall i post the vulgar pm that you sent me 2 weeks ago? YOU know the one that was highly suggestive!You need to repent sinner.Sev is Sev and i am JohnnyD.I can assure you when Sev comes for his $40,000 you will see the difference.
He is NOT someone you want to mess with.Jesus loves you hondo.You have sinned daily.Repent now.
The mental health facility can help you with your problems.IF you stay on the proper medication you can possibly be cured.it's up to you only you can do it.You have hit rock bottom in life now you must pick your self up.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 12:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, broter sev.
i'm not interested.
Maybe Sarah would show up? </div></div>THis is JohnnyD NOT Sev. </div></div>YOU won't be laughing after all the evidence is presented in court against you.The libel suit is a slam dunk.Remember LEGAL and BINDING.

hahahahahahaha

what a card! </div></div>

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 12:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, broter sev.
i'm not interested.
Maybe Sarah would show up? </div></div>THis is JohnnyD NOT Sev. </div></div>

hahahahahahaha

what a card! </div></div> Remember he will not want checks as your name is mud.$40,000 hondo,that's alot.PLUS whatever the court will award for the legal and binding contract.
Absolut vodka is fine.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 12:35 AM
hondo the truth will set you free.Just tell the truth.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 12:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you love me, sev? </div></div>

So sad. </div></div> I am JohnnyD.Remember to take your meds.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 12:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sev, this has been fun but I grow weary. The "liable suit"?

Nighty night, bro. </div></div>You grow very worried as he has you now.All your lies have been exposed.NOW you pay cold hard cash.

LWW
02-03-2011, 04:19 AM
Is it possible to get a second mortgage on a trailer?

That's the only way I can see this getting paid.

LWW

LWW
02-03-2011, 04:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's a antisemic?
I rebuke you, satan! </div></div>I have given my beloved Glenfiddich a rest.It is with great joy that i toast mr.Sev with Absolut vodka for winning $40,000 in a legal and binding bet.
How are you oing to explain this to Mrs.hondo? </div></div>

1 - I suspect Mrs Hondo is a work of fiction.

2 - I know that Sev and Johnny D are not one and the same, and if aitch was willing to think ... as opposed to hate ... he would realize the obvious.

3 - Sev knows who the infamous Monty Burns isa, and that it isn't me ... and if aitch would take off his TFH he would realize that.

4 - I truly enjoy watching his rants unfold.

LWW

Sev
02-03-2011, 07:25 AM
Wow. You guys have been busy since I went to bed last night.
2 entire pages. Impressive.

LWW
02-03-2011, 07:32 AM
aitch is threatening everyone with legal actions again I see.

LWW

LWW
02-03-2011, 07:33 AM
Excellent post.

LWW

Sev
02-03-2011, 07:58 AM
You know how he rolls.

Draws the wrong conclusion through the misinterpretation of false trails and then runs with it.

LWW
02-03-2011, 08:40 AM
Yep.

In THIS (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=335363&gonew=1#UNREAD) thread he is enamored with the preaching of hate, murder, assassination, beheading, and rape of political opponents of the regime.

Sad, very sad.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 12:01 PM
He has hit a new low as he slithers around.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 12:19 PM
He must now certainly find out.The bet was a legal and binding contract witnessed by many on the internet.I have contacted my old friends from the distinguished law firm of Johnny Cochran.They have advised me that the $40,000 must be paid or a court action will be entered to obtain property and items to be auctioned at a sheriff's sale to pay for the said amount.
The person involved certainly stepped into it big this time.

LWW
02-04-2011, 05:26 AM
Excellent post.

I'm beginning to suspect that aitch and AZB's infamous 9ballpaul are one and the same.

They certainly have the same proclivity to making wagers they then do not pay ... and they both get a thrill out of the idea of political violence?

LWW