PDA

View Full Version : More moonbat love ...

LWW
02-03-2011, 07:48 AM
The following video is full of vile profanity, demands for violence, and is not suggested to be played at work, around children, or by ... or within hearing distance of ... anyone offended by such material.

I only link to it because it is newsworthy and, sadly, representative of the opinions of many on the political far left in America today.

<span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>YOU WERE WARNED (http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/31/civility-watch-time-for-assassination-rap/)</u></span></span>

LWW

hondo
02-03-2011, 08:20 AM
Is that CD available?
I don't usually care for rap, but that's one you can dance to.

LWW
02-03-2011, 08:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that CD available?
I don't usually care for rap, but that's one you can dance to. </div></div>

Quoted before it's changed.

LWW

pooltchr
02-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Why am I not surprised that Hondo would be the first to inquire as to how he can get a copy of such a vulgar, hate filled piece of work?

Steve

LWW
02-03-2011, 09:51 AM
Why would it surprise you that someone who threatened a women with violence and voted for a terrorist recruiter like Robert Cornelius Calvin Sales Byrd Junior would be enamored of a video advocating the beheading, murder, and rape ... both heterosexual and homosexual rape mind you ... of political opponents?

If you remember Steve ... I tried to warn you long ago about what he was like.

This is about where he claims to be the victim of an attack.

LWW

hondo
02-03-2011, 11:26 AM
[quote=pooltchr]Why am I not surprised that Hondo would be the first to inquire as to how he can get a copy of such a vulgar, hate filled piece of work?

Steve [/

Because yopu're dumber than an oyster, perhaps?

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 11:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would it surprise you that someone who threatened a women with violence and voted for a terrorist recruiter like Robert Cornelius Calvin Sales Byrd Junior would be enamored of a video advocating the beheading, murder, and rape ... both heterosexual and homosexual rape mind you ... of political opponents?

If you remember Steve ... I tried to warn you long ago about what he was like.

This is about where he claims to be the victim of an attack.

LWW </div></div>Alot of his life is surfacing now.I just cannot believe how a supposed teacher could act like this.Just disgusting.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 11:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that CD available?
I don't usually care for rap, but that's one you can dance to. </div></div>The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 11:55 AM
I don't usually care for rap, but that's one you can dance to. </div></div>You are despicable.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 12:29 PM
I don't usually care for rap, but that's one you can dance to. </div></div>You have really hit a new low as you continue to slither thr life.Have you no shame?It appears not.
Yet another unveiling by LWW of your pathetic life.
Have you made arrangements to pay the $40,000?

Stretch
02-03-2011, 07:20 PM
Of course Hondo was being facetious. But don't let that ruin your hate fest. After all it's what you do best. St.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 07:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course Hondo was being facetious. But don't let that ruin your hate fest. After all it's what you do best. St. </div></div>Sure he was.Then he has suckered you in as well.Only a matter of time.The truth will set you free.
JD

hondo
02-03-2011, 11:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course Hondo was being facetious. But don't let that ruin your hate fest. After all it's what you do best. St. </div></div>

Well, i thought that was obvious too, Stretch, but, as you say, this gave them an opportunity to spread the hate.
It didn't fit their agenda to laugh.

Qtec
02-03-2011, 11:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I only link to it because it is newsworthy and, sadly, representative of the opinions of many on the political far left in America today.
</div></div>

LMAO.

Q

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 11:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course Hondo was being facetious. But don't let that ruin your hate fest. After all it's what you do best. St. </div></div>

Well, i thought that was obvious too, Stretch, but, as you say, this gave them an opportunity to spread the hate.
It didn't fit their agenda to laugh. </div></div>
From your past posts you say what you mean and you know that.You try to fool people but slowly they are finding out what you truely represent.LWW had you pegged years ago.Your hatred and racist ways have been found.
The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 11:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course Hondo was being facetious. But don't let that ruin your hate fest. After all it's what you do best. St. </div></div>

You always think hatred is funny.Your anti-semitic jokes are in poor taste.
As you slither on the ground like the serpent that you are you must some day come to realize the truth.The truth will set you free.Jesus loves you.Our prayer group prays for your pathetic self.We pray that your previous mistress that you stated you had/have was not harmed in any way.Our prayers are with you.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 11:55 PM

On a more serious note did you complete the arrangements for the $40,000 bet that you lost on?

JohnnyD
02-04-2011, 12:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that CD available?
I don't usually care for rap, but that's one you can dance to. </div></div>

Quoted before it's changed.

LWW </div></div>Excellent idea LWW.Now it is saved forever.His racist hatred is despicable.He does manage to fool a couple of people here though.Soon they will make him out for what he truely is.The truth will come out.The truth will set him free.

JohnnyD
02-04-2011, 12:13 AM
I don't usually care for rap, but that's one you can dance to. </div></div>The truth will set you free.

LWW
02-04-2011, 05:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course Hondo was being facetious. But don't let that ruin your hate fest. After all it's what you do best. St. </div></div>

You will excuse anything from a statist.

Why do y'all despise liberty and love to hate?

LWW

LWW
02-04-2011, 06:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Our prayer group prays for your pathetic self.We pray that your previous mistress that you stated you had/have was not harmed in any way.Our prayers are with you. </div></div>

You mean the illegal immigrant that he kept, even though he:

- Refused to pay her a living wage.

- Refused to pay her health care.

- Refused to pay into her retirement.

- Refused to pay her unemployment insurance.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-04-2011, 01:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Our prayer group prays for your pathetic self.We pray that your previous mistress that you stated you had/have was not harmed in any way.Our prayers are with you. </div></div>

LWW </div></div>All of this is documented and was posted by hondo himself.Yet he will not accept the truth that he is a hater by his own words.Perhaps hondo and his bipolar double keith can sit down over a forty ouncer and have a frank discussion about this.
He will find the truth that he has written himself.The truth when found will set him free.

JohnnyD
02-04-2011, 02:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Our prayer group prays for your pathetic self.We pray that your previous mistress that you stated you had/have was not harmed in any way.Our prayers are with you. </div></div>

LWW </div></div>What is this i have heard about hondo and the Shroud of Turin?