PDA

View Full Version : How the Racist Leftist Democrats really Feel.

Sev
02-03-2011, 05:11 PM
This was taken at a recent rally.
An enlightened group of individuals for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56AuHGBscac

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Terrible.

Sev
02-03-2011, 06:32 PM
Yup.

Its how liberals roll. They are nowhere near as pious as they would have you believe.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 06:59 PM
They appear to be ankle biters.

Sev
02-03-2011, 07:24 PM
I am surprised the left is not coming to the defense of their brothers and sisters.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 07:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am surprised the left is not coming to the defense of their brothers and sisters. </div></div>
Some of them are gaining knowledge and realize their mistakes.
The truth is out there.
The truth will set them free.
JD

pooltchr
02-03-2011, 07:36 PM
Well, at least they were honest. Most lefties work very hard to hide their true feelings.

Steve

Sev
02-03-2011, 07:50 PM
They thought he was one of their own.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 07:58 PM
E<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, at least they were honest. Most lefties work very hard to hide their true feelings.

Steve </div></div>
Excellent post.

JohnnyD
02-03-2011, 08:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They thought he was one of their own. </div></div>
LWW has written about their evil ways many times.The truth is there for all to see.The truth will set them free.

Sev
02-03-2011, 10:20 PM
I'm sure Gayle will defend her people.

The way she talked about the Koch brothers I wouldnt be surprised if she attended a rally.

Where is Q he is oddly silent about is people???

Qtec
02-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Q for you.

After Obama is impeached and convicted of treason against the US of A, what should be his punishment?

Q

LWW
02-04-2011, 05:53 AM
Start a thread on that topic and I'm sure many will be willing to discuss it.

In the meantime, please cease and desist from blocking this peaceful discussion of the hate mongers you seem to adore.

LWW

Sev
02-04-2011, 07:18 AM
These people are obviously dangerous. Plotting lynchings and such.

LWW
02-04-2011, 08:23 AM
One of the forum leftists here was just cheering the idea of beheading political opponents.

Yes, they are dangerous.

I have always said that I don't really see Obama as the true danger ... it's his most rabid followers. They always find a leader willing to sate their thirst for violence.

LWW

Sev
02-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Probably should be on a watch list.

pooltchr
02-04-2011, 10:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Probably should be on a watch list. </div></div>

Considering this administration, they won't be on a watch list...although they may be up for commendations from the administration.

Steve

Stretch
02-04-2011, 10:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of the forum leftists here was just cheering the idea of beheading political opponents.

Yes, they are dangerous.

I have always said that I don't really see Obama as the true danger ... it's his most rabid followers. They always find a leader willing to sate their thirst for violence.

LWW </div></div>

Who was it that was cheering the idea of beheadings? St.

LWW
02-04-2011, 11:30 AM
Read the thread where you thought it was humorous that they were doing it.

LWW

Soflasnapper
02-04-2011, 11:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This was taken at a recent rally.

</div></div>

It's hard to claim it's racism, when the prompted answers included calls for hanging Thomas' white wife, the white man Scalia, and the other non-black conservative justices (I think one was trying to say).

Couldn't really gauge the size of the protestor group, but I'm guessing a couple of hundred. In any group, one can find a handful of idiots who will say bad things. So sure, take a small number of people, get a couple to say such things, and that shows how millions of people really think. Of course, that's legit.

Was this the opinion of all of them there? Sure, because we all saw the signs they made and carried themselves calling for the same remedies, right? (Oh, wait, no signs said anything like that at all.)

And WHAT was Andrew Breitbart doing in that crowd? Could it be that he was manufacturing these comments? How many people were asked that question who didn't respond that way who were therefore left off the tape? (After all, deceptive editing is Breitbart's specialty.)

Sev
02-04-2011, 12:10 PM
I notice you have not stated where you stand on such commentary.

pooltchr
02-04-2011, 12:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This was taken at a recent rally.

</div></div>

It's hard to claim it's racism, when the prompted answers included calls for hanging Thomas' white wife, the white man Scalia, and the other non-black conservative justices (I think one was trying to say).

Couldn't really gauge the size of the protestor group, but I'm guessing a couple of hundred. In any group, one can find a handful of idiots who will say bad things. So sure, take a small number of people, get a couple to say such things, and that shows how millions of people really think. Of course, that's legit.

Was this the opinion of all of them there? Sure, because we all saw the signs they made and carried themselves calling for the same remedies, right? (Oh, wait, no signs said anything like that at all.)

And WHAT was Andrew Breitbart doing in that crowd? Could it be that he was manufacturing these comments? How many people were asked that question who didn't respond that way who were therefore left off the tape? (After all, deceptive editing is Breitbart's specialty.)

</div></div>

You mean something like the way the left attacks the Tea Party based on a few of their members???????????????????

Steve

sack316
02-04-2011, 02:27 PM
tap tap tap

Sack

Soflasnapper
02-04-2011, 07:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I notice you have not stated where you stand on such commentary. </div></div>

I don't like jokes like this, nor do I like commentary like this from people who appear not to be joking.

Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember other may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself.

-- Richard M. Nixon, farewell address excerpt

Soflasnapper
02-04-2011, 07:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This was taken at a recent rally.

</div></div>

</div></div>

You mean something like the way the left attacks the Tea Party based on a few of their members???????????????????

Steve </div></div>

I understand, but doing something or applauding something, appearing to agree with it, that you find objectionable when done by the other side doesn't really much prove any point. It muddies the water.

Which is it? A bad practice to be condemned, or a useful tool to bash people (however misguided and incorrect it is if it can be marshaled for your ends)?

If the former, in your view, then stop doing it, or applauding it, or stating your approval of it when it happens to go your way. If the latter, then you can't really complain when the other side takes your tactic against you.

Sev
02-04-2011, 09:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I notice you have not stated where you stand on such commentary. </div></div>

I don't like jokes like this, nor do I like commentary like this from people who appear not to be joking.

Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember other may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself.

-- Richard M. Nixon, farewell address excerpt </div></div>

Thats good to know.
I wasnt. Your straddling the fence.

You appear to be an articulate well educated individual. However such attributes do not necessarily determine whether you stand in the darkness or the light.

Nixons quote cuts both ways. You can stand on the high ground. Above the mechanisms of your enemies or be cold calculating and remove you enemies with a total lack of emotion or feeling. Either way you can be victorious as long has hatred does not overcome you.

In case you have not noticed let me bring it to your attention. We have certain members on this site that seem to believe other members who do not agree with them are dangerous, should be watch by homeland security and whose beliefs are the root of all evil in this country as well as the world.
Their view is fairly intolerant and myopic while all the time claiming the opposite.

The point of the matter is that you state your arguments very well. However that is not an indication of whether you believe in liberty or tyranny. The individual or the state. Or something in between.

JohnnyD
02-04-2011, 10:55 PM
Give me liberty or give me death.Right on the point Mr.Sev.

Stretch
02-05-2011, 02:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I notice you have not stated where you stand on such commentary. </div></div>

-- Richard M. Nixon, farewell address excerpt </div></div>

Thats good to know.
I wasnt. Your straddling the fence.

You appear to be an articulate well educated individual. However such attributes do not necessarily determine whether you stand in the darkness or the light.

Nixons quote cuts both ways. You can stand on the high ground. Above the mechanisms of your enemies or be cold calculating and remove you enemies with a total lack of emotion or feeling. Either way you can be victorious as long has hatred does not overcome you.

In case you have not noticed let me bring it to your attention. We have certain members on this site that seem to believe other members who do not agree with them are dangerous, should be watch by homeland security and whose beliefs are the root of all evil in this country as well as the world.
Their view is fairly intolerant and myopic while all the time claiming the opposite.

The point of the matter is that you state your arguments very well. However that is not an indication of whether you believe in liberty or tyranny. The individual or the state. Or something in between.

</div></div>

I'll go with something in between. St.

LWW
02-05-2011, 04:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll go with something in between. St. </div></div>

"IN BETWEEN" liberty and tyranny is a myth believed in only by the naive.

LWW

Qtec
02-05-2011, 04:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's hard to claim it's racism, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>when the prompted answers</span> included calls for hanging Thomas' white wife, the white man Scalia, and the other non-black conservative justices (I think one was trying to say).
</div></div>

I said,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After Obama is impeached and convicted of treason against the US of A, what should be his punishment? </div></div>

I guess I was too subtle.

I too saw that POS Breitbart there.

Q

Sev
02-05-2011, 06:51 AM
There is the soft tyranny. Which gives the illusion of personal freedom while draining the life from a nation.

LWW
02-05-2011, 11:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is the soft tyranny. Which gives the illusion of personal freedom while draining the life from a nation. </div></div>

Excellent post.

One of the saddest commentaries on humanity is that it is our nature to believe those who wish to enslave us and accept the promise of protection in exchange for our liberty.

History is full of thugocrats ... Hitler, Franco, Mussolini, Amin, Hussein, Minh, Pot, Castro, Lenin, Stalin, and many more ... who promised a people's paradise and then slammed the prison door shut.

LWW

Sev
02-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Sharpton was on Hannity's radio show to day and Hannity played the audio of that vid. For a change Sharpton seemed appalled.

LWW
02-08-2011, 02:22 AM
Would that be the same racist Al Sharpton of Tawanna Brawley fame?

LWW

Sev
02-08-2011, 06:48 AM
He's a changed man since loosing all that weight.

LWW
02-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Al may be a lot of things ... but changed ain't one of them.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-08-2011, 12:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is the soft tyranny. Which gives the illusion of personal freedom while draining the life from a nation. </div></div>Very well said.

JohnnyD
02-08-2011, 12:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Al may be a lot of things ... but changed ain't one of them.

LWW </div></div>Excellent post.

LWW
02-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Thanks JohnnyD.

Thankfully, I try to see a silver cloud inside each dark storm, Al and Jesse prove that racism knows no racial boundary.

LWW

Sev
02-09-2011, 09:32 AM
Ahhh the Justice Brothers!!!

LWW
02-09-2011, 02:39 PM
Keeping an eye on all the Himeys in Himeytown is what Jesse says.

LWW