PDA

View Full Version : JonnyD revelation

keith
02-04-2011, 06:29 AM
JonnyD's rash of pointless posts has lead me to a revelation. He has made a ton of posts recently.If you notice they are really just one post over and over and over. That got me thinking [I know that that is a scary thing]. Our top two posters Gayle and LWW posts are the same. Gayle is listed as having 13,456 posts V.S. LWW's post listing of 12,087 .

Having been lurking here, and reading the posts for some time, it's obvious that the count is wrong and Gayle and LWW are actually tied. They both only have one post each.

Gayle's only post is that the Republicans are the puppets of greedy big business, the spawn of the Devil, and are destroying the whole world. She has posted that tirade 13,456 times, with only a little rewording.

Lww's one post, reworded 12,068 times is: anyone not way to the right of Rush is the spawn of the Devil, scum of the earth, and out to destroy the entire world.

Knacnud

Qtec
02-04-2011, 07:47 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q........ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
02-04-2011, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JonnyD's rash of pointless posts has lead me to a revelation. He has made a ton of posts recently.If you notice they are really just one post over and over and over. That got me thinking [I know that that is a scary thing]. Our top two posters Gayle and LWW posts are the same. Gayle is listed as having 13,456 posts V.S. LWW's post listing of 12,087 .

Having been lurking here, and reading the posts for some time, it's obvious that the count is wrong and Gayle and LWW are actually tied. They both only have one post each.

Gayle's only post is that the Republicans are the puppets of greedy big business, the spawn of the Devil, and are destroying the whole world. She has posted that tirade 13,456 times, with only a little rewording.

<span style="color: #990000"> Not only is that a lie, but rude... as I have been here over a decade, to have made that number of posts, LWW OTOH, has posted 12,103 posts, in three years and three months!

You obviously can't see the difference.

I have posted numerous threads, in the past, with links to charts and documentation, to prove my views.

You might want to review them, many are in the archives.

I have posted threads, over that time, which honored certain Republicans, and stated opposition to some Democratic policies. You won't see any non partisan posts, coming from the AZ TROLLS.

Additionally, most of my predictions, and warnings, have actually happened.

Whatever statements I make about Republicans, are based on facts, not a RW illusion, based on Faux Noise propaganda, fear mongering, or the rantings of some unstable Republican nutjob.

FYI, Huffingtonpost, includes criticisms of the Democratic Party, and the President, unlike RW pundits, and RW media.

However, if your "thing" is to attack others, have at it. You'll be far from the first, and so far, having read your 10 posts, I fail to see anything worthwhile that you've added to the discussion.

</span>
Lww's one post, reworded 12,068 times is: anyone not way to the right of Rush is the spawn of the Devil, scum of the earth, and out to destroy the entire world.

Knacnud </div></div>

I see by reading your posts:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like many I am sick of the way my country is being ran. I do not agree with LWW on some things, or with Gail on other things. But we all have a right to have our say on anything.
I am just sick of politics. </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">Apparently you have changed you mind about rights? </span>

<span style="color: #990000">And then there was your ONE, article, by a rightie, no doubt, which basically denied the mess left to our country by Bush, bashing and blaming President Obama, for the multi disasters which he INHERITED, which you, yet another rightie, deny, failing to acknowledge the colossal multi-disastrus messes Bush made for our country, and left in his wake.... and as well, you are yet another, who is unrealistic about how long, and how much, it should logically take, to reverse them.

So I suggest if you are so sick of politics, don't take your frustrations out on me. You don't have to read anything I write, and I can assure you, I won't be reading anything you write, in the future.

FYI, we're all sick of politics, and I would remind you that throughout President Obama's tenure, trying to recover from FAILED REPIBLICAN PolICIES, Republicans have done NOTHING BUT engage in political obstructionism, and have so far failed to produce any of their Promises...as many of us expected.

G.</span>

LWW
02-04-2011, 08:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #990000"> Not only is that a lie, but rude... as I have been here over a decade, to have made that number of posts, LWW OTOH, has posted 12,093 posts, in three years and three months!
G. </span></div></div>

Your obsession is showing again dearheart.

LWW

Sev
02-04-2011, 08:37 AM
Are you licensed to fly that broom???

Hey Keith.
Dont mind Gayles attack. She is under the delusion (1 of many) that her time here has somehow granted partial owner status.

hondo
02-04-2011, 08:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JonnyD's rash of pointless posts has lead me to a revelation. He has made a ton of posts recently.If you notice they are really just one post over and over and over. That got me thinking [I know that that is a scary thing]. Our top two posters Gayle and LWW posts are the same. Gayle is listed as having 13,456 posts V.S. LWW's post listing of 12,087 .

Knacnud </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

And johnny d. s one post is that he hates me.

hondo
02-04-2011, 09:01 AM
Very interesting.
lww and johnny d. attack Gayle but make no comment over this observation:

"Lww's one post, reworded 12,068 times is: anyone not way to the right of Rush is the spawn of the Devil, scum of the earth, and out to destroy the entire world."

One must assume by their silence that they agree with Keith's
observation.
I know I do. ( Not about Gayle, but definitely lww and sev)
Not that that will ever stop that megalomaniac or his psychotic ass kisser from continuing to flood the forum with their hater-ade.
Obviously neither work and are on the dole.

LWW
02-04-2011, 09:19 AM
My guess is that she is realizing what Satchel Paige was talking about.

LWW

pooltchr
02-04-2011, 09:24 AM
You must be kidding! We all know Gayle has been spewing her radical leftwing moonbat crap on here for years. Now someone comes along and uses her same tactics to challenge her. And you loyally continue to defend her. Yes, she is an old lady, but she chooses to stay here and continue with her hate filled bile, and seems to think that because she is a female, she deserves some special consideration. Well, as they say in the south, if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.
Your misplaced loyalty to her only serves to bring your own credibility to a lower level.

She has become a joke around here. Too bad you haven't noticed.

Steve

Chopstick
02-04-2011, 09:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keith</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> They both only have one post each. </div></div>

LOL. Wish they had Rep points on here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sev
02-04-2011, 09:58 AM
Yup. That one is pretty good.

hondo
02-04-2011, 12:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You must be kidding! We all know Gayle has been spewing her radical leftwing moonbat crap on here for years. Now someone comes along and uses her same tactics to challenge her. And you loyally continue to defend her. Yes, she is an old lady, but she chooses to stay here and continue with her hate filled bile, and seems to think that because she is a female, she deserves some special consideration. Well, as they say in the south, if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.
Your misplaced loyalty to her only serves to bring your own credibility to a lower level.

Steve </div></div>

i notice all of you are too embarrassed to comment on Keith's
astute observation about your hero.
it was dead on, wasn't it, jennings?

JohnnyD
02-04-2011, 01:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You must be kidding! We all know Gayle has been spewing her radical leftwing moonbat crap on here for years. Now someone comes along and uses her same tactics to challenge her. And you loyally continue to defend her. Yes, she is an old lady, but she chooses to stay here and continue with her hate filled bile, and seems to think that because she is a female, she deserves some special consideration. Well, as they say in the south, if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.

Steve </div></div>

it was dead on, wasn't it, jennings? </div></div>The astute observation that everyone has about you is that you are a sham and a liar of epic proportions.You and keith are one for sure.
I seek the truth from you.The truth will set YOU free.You are afraid to confront and admit the truth.The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
02-04-2011, 01:06 PM

Knacnud </div></div>Keith/hondo "the stranger" read and then comprehend.The truth can be found in hondo's posts.He is a hater.The truth will set you free.
A prayer group for hondo has been started you are welcome to attend.

JohnnyD
02-04-2011, 01:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You must be kidding! We all know Gayle has been spewing her radical leftwing moonbat crap on here for years. Now someone comes along and uses her same tactics to challenge her. And you loyally continue to defend her. Yes, she is an old lady, but she chooses to stay here and continue with her hate filled bile, and seems to think that because she is a female, she deserves some special consideration. Well, as they say in the south, if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.

Steve </div></div>

it was dead on, wasn't it, jennings? </div></div>
hondo YOU are keith.No sane person would write his trash.The truth will set you free.

pooltchr
02-04-2011, 01:21 PM
Hondo.
When you can show me that you are grown up enough to use proper english, capitalization, and punctuation in your posts, I might consider answering.

Your childishness is boring.

Steve

JohnnyD
02-04-2011, 01:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo.
When you can show me that you are grown up enough to use proper english, capitalization, and punctuation in your posts, I might consider answering.

Your childishness is boring.

Steve </div></div>Excellent to the point post.
I was under the assumption that hondo had stated that he is a retired english school teacher.I apologize to anyone that might have been offended by my assumption.The truth always comes out if we seek it.

JohnnyD
02-04-2011, 01:40 PM

Steve </div></div>

it was dead on, wasn't it, jennings? </div></div>hondo that is exactly the way you mispelled my name several days ago.So now you hide behind another user name.I thought that was against forum rules!.The truth will set you free and get you banned.
Our prayer group is open for you.

JohnnyD
02-04-2011, 01:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JonnyD's rash of pointless posts has lead me to a revelation. He has made a ton of posts recently.If you notice they are really just one post over and over and over. That got me thinking [I know that that is a scary thing]. Our top two posters Gayle and LWW posts are the same. Gayle is listed as having 13,456 posts V.S. LWW's post listing of 12,087 .

Knacnud </div></div>I do not hate hondo.No where anywhere on the internet do i preach hatred.I do preach about the truth as the truth can be used in many ways in our lives.Your bipolar self continues to lie.YOU avoid the truth at any and all costs.YOU are a heathen of epic proportions.The prayer group is always open for sinners like yourself.
Peace & Love for all eternity
your friend JohnnyD

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

And johnny d. s one post is that he hates me. </div></div>

JohnnyD
02-04-2011, 02:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very interesting.

"Lww's one post, reworded 12,068 times is: anyone not way to the right of Rush is the spawn of the Devil, scum of the earth, and out to destroy the entire world."

observation.
Not that that will ever stop that megalomaniac or his psychotic ass kisser from continuing to flood the forum with their hater-ade.
Obviously neither work and are on the dole. </div></div>Things never worked out for you in your life,did they? YOU need to relax and read a good book.Sit outside in a park enviroment.Notice nature while you stuff your mouth with fine chocolates of your own choosing.Forget that you are grossly obese and so incompetent that you cannot comprehend the truth.The truth will always set you free.Seek the truth and you will be a better being for it.
Peace & Love always
Jesus loves you

JohnnyD
02-04-2011, 02:36 PM

Steve </div></div>

it was dead on, wasn't it, jennings? </div></div>
Ankle biter.

Soflasnapper
02-04-2011, 07:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very interesting.

observation.
Obviously neither work and are on the dole. </div></div>

This is way unfair as a characterization of LWW's work, leaving out as it does his unique nomenclature (lefties, moon bats, far left, dear leader, far leftist moonbats (ok, now I'm beginning to repeat myself), spoon-fed, lies and liars), etc. Plus there is a lot of insult comment as well, not like keith so woefully adumbrates. Lots of content. (LOL!)

JohnnyD
02-04-2011, 07:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very interesting.

observation.

This is way unfair as a characterization of LWW's work, leaving out as it does his unique nomenclature (lefties, moon bats, far left, dear leader, far leftist moonbats (ok, now I'm beginning to repeat myself), spoon-fed, lies and liars), etc. Plus there is a lot of insult comment as well, not like keith so woefully adumbrates. Lots of content. (LOL!)But it is all truth.He is the slayer of myths.He always speaks the truth.The truth will set you free.

</div></div>

hondo
02-04-2011, 10:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very interesting.

observation.

This is way unfair as a characterization of LWW's work, leaving out as it does his unique nomenclature (lefties, moon bats, far left, dear leader, far leftist moonbats (ok, now I'm beginning to repeat myself), spoon-fed, lies and liars), etc. Plus there is a lot of insult comment as well, not like keith so woefully adumbrates. Lots of content. (LOL!)

</div></div>

excellent post.

JohnnyD
02-04-2011, 10:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very interesting.

observation.

</div></div>

excellent post. </div></div>Your hatred continues.You need to relax.Take deep breaths before you hit the SUBMIT button.I continue to pray that you will find the way.

JohnnyD
02-04-2011, 10:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very interesting.

observation.

</div></div>

excellent post. </div></div> Ankle biter.

LWW
02-05-2011, 04:41 AM
Excellent post.

LWW

pooltchr
02-05-2011, 07:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Which brings us to the other side of the coin. Who is the poster who constantly uses terms such as Repiglicans, Limpballs, Bubbas, and such? (Hint...it's not Larry)
The worst offender on this board when it comes to insulting comments gets a free pass in your eyes???

Steve

</div></div>

Sev
02-05-2011, 07:54 AM
Broomstick Sally wont like this. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

JohnnyD
02-05-2011, 07:58 AM
The truth will set them free.

Sev
02-05-2011, 08:22 AM
Or provide a decent into insanity!!!

LWW
02-05-2011, 11:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Which brings us to the other side of the coin. Who is the poster who constantly uses terms such as Repiglicans, Limpballs, Bubbas, and such? (Hint...it's not Larry)
The worst offender on this board when it comes to insulting comments gets a free pass in your eyes???

Steve

</div></div> </div></div>

Excellent post.

And, again, the only reason I frequently use such harsh terminology is to hold a mirror up for the left to see how they appear.

What is really funny is that I don't believe I have ever called a member here a "MOONBAT CRAZY LEFTIST" ... but most every time I generically use the term I have someone step forward to claim the title.

LWW

Soflasnapper
02-05-2011, 12:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Soflasnapper]

Steve
</div></div>

I cannot comment on everything all the time, all at once.

I will say I have not experienced any insults thrown my way from the people to whom you obliquely refer. (No enemies on the left!, someone once said.)

But a more obvious way to parse what I said was that while it was unfair to LWW, I didn't say it was unfair otherwise. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I understand the revenge aspect, that people want to throw back what is thrown at them. It isn't helpful for a reasoned discourse, and somewhat childish, to engage in such name-calling. So do we want to yell insults in all caps and large font sizes, or talk about things? Opinions differ.

LWW
02-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Beyond discussions, here is a brief synopsis of what has happened here:

1 - The Gee/aitch/woofie cabal has threatened myself and others with legal actions.

2 - The Gee/aitch/woofie cabal has threatened myself and others with turning us into Homeland Security.

3 - The Gee/aitch/woofie cabal has went to the mods to get myself banned and bragged about doing it.

4 - Woofie hacked into my business Photobucket account and allowed access to gee.

5 - The Gee/aitch/woofie cabal has lied repeatedly about what was there.

6 - Aitch has released Poolteacher's actual name on the forum, first and last.

7 - Aitch has threatened my wife with violence on this forum.

8 - Aitch has attacked my wife in PM on another forum.

9 - Woofie has sent death threats to me via PM.

I could go on ... but by now you either get it or you refuse to get it.

LWW

Soflasnapper
02-05-2011, 02:14 PM
"You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also... You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, (Matthew 5:38-39, 43-44)

JohnnyD
02-05-2011, 02:41 PM
And hondo continues his hate campaign filled with lies.The truth will set him free.

JohnnyD
02-05-2011, 02:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beyond discussions, here is a brief synopsis of what has happened here:

1 - The Gee/aitch/woofie cabal has threatened myself and others with legal actions.

2 - The Gee/aitch/woofie cabal has threatened myself and others with turning us into Homeland Security.

3 - The Gee/aitch/woofie cabal has went to the mods to get myself banned and bragged about doing it.

4 - Woofie hacked into my business Photobucket account and allowed access to gee.

LWW </div></div>You have endured so much.I have read all the terrible lies about you.You are a slayer of myths.Hondo could not keep up with you in debates so he attacks you in childish ad hominem attacks.Keep the faith wise one.You have many followers.The truth will set them free.

JohnnyD
02-05-2011, 02:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beyond discussions, here is a brief synopsis of what has happened here:

LWW </div></div> Jesus loves you wise one.

Sev
02-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Dont feel bad Larry.
Rumor has it I am the most unstable and dangerous individual on the forum.

What a bunch of putzes.

LWW
02-05-2011, 05:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also... You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, (Matthew 5:38-39, 43-44)

</div></div>

Trust me ... I have not sought an eye for an eye.

LWW

Stretch
02-05-2011, 05:48 PM
[quote=Sev]Dont feel bad Larry.

......backs slowely away lol St.

hondo
02-05-2011, 06:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also... You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, (Matthew 5:38-39, 43-44)

</div></div>

Great post, friend.
Sadly, it just doesn't fit the agenda of the haters on
here to heed the word of Christ.

hondo
02-05-2011, 06:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Sev]Dont feel bad Larry.

......backs slowely away lol St. </div></div>

at least he's starting to admit it.

JohnnyD
02-05-2011, 08:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also... You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, (Matthew 5:38-39, 43-44)

</div></div>

Great post, friend.
here to heed the word of Christ. </div></div> LIAR.THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!

JohnnyD
02-05-2011, 08:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Sev]Dont feel bad Larry.

at least he's starting to admit it. </div></div>
Ankle biter.

Sev
02-05-2011, 08:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Sev]Dont feel bad Larry.

Let me guess. You were the kid that actually stuck the fork in the electrical outlet.

JohnnyD
02-05-2011, 09:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also... You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, (Matthew 5:38-39, 43-44)

</div></div>Mocking the word of GOD yet again!

Great post, friend.
here to heed the word of Christ. </div></div>

JohnnyD
02-05-2011, 09:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Sev]Dont feel bad Larry.

......backs slowely away lol St. </div></div>The truth will set you free.there is no need to hide in the cloak of darkness.Seek the truth and disawow hondo for the sinner that he is.You will be a better person for it.The truth will set you free.
Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
02-05-2011, 09:26 PM

Ankle biter.

Qtec
02-06-2011, 04:21 AM
So what do you think of the replies so far K?

Q...........IMO........predictable. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

cushioncrawler
02-06-2011, 04:26 AM
I allways think -- what it jeezarse had been called curly.
mac.

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i423/rumper2/currly_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

keith
02-07-2011, 06:18 AM
It's about what I expected. We have fanatics at either end of the political spectrum. Churchhill hit the nail on the head when he said
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
Knacnud

Qtec
02-07-2011, 06:45 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q.......although I do think there is a distinction between fanatic and passionate.

keith
02-07-2011, 06:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JonnyD's rash of pointless posts has lead me to a revelation. He has made a ton of posts recently.If you notice they are really just one post over and over and over. That got me thinking [I know that that is a scary thing]. Our top two posters Gayle and LWW posts are the same. Gayle is listed as having 13,456 posts V.S. LWW's post listing of 12,087 .

<span style="color: #990000"> Not only is that a lie, but rude... as I have been here over a decade, to have made that number of posts, LWW OTOH, has posted 12,103 posts, in three years and three months!

You obviously can't see the difference.

I have posted numerous threads, in the past, with links to charts and documentation, to prove my views.

You might want to review them, many are in the archives.

I have posted threads, over that time, which honored certain Republicans, and stated opposition to some Democratic policies. You won't see any non partisan posts, coming from the AZ TROLLS.

Additionally, most of my predictions, and warnings, have actually happened.

Whatever statements I make about Republicans, are based on facts, not a RW illusion, based on Faux Noise propaganda, fear mongering, or the rantings of some unstable Republican nutjob.

FYI, Huffingtonpost, includes criticisms of the Democratic Party, and the President, unlike RW pundits, and RW media.

However, if your "thing" is to attack others, have at it. You'll be far from the first, and so far, having read your 10 posts, I fail to see anything worthwhile that you've added to the discussion.

</span>

Knacnud </div></div>

I see by reading your posts:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like many I am sick of the way my country is being ran. I do not agree with LWW on some things, or with Gail on other things. But we all have a right to have our say on anything.
I am just sick of politics. </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">Apparently you have changed you mind about rights? </span>

<span style="color: #990000">And then there was your ONE, article, by a rightie, no doubt, which basically denied the mess left to our country by Bush, bashing and blaming President Obama, for the multi disasters which he INHERITED, which you, yet another rightie, deny, failing to acknowledge the colossal multi-disastrus messes Bush made for our country, and left in his wake.... and as well, you are yet another, who is unrealistic about how long, and how much, it should logically take, to reverse them.

So I suggest if you are so sick of politics, don't take your frustrations out on me. You don't have to read anything I write, and I can assure you, I won't be reading anything you write, in the future.

FYI, we're all sick of politics, and I would remind you that throughout President Obama's tenure, trying to recover from FAILED REPIBLICAN PolICIES, Republicans have done NOTHING BUT engage in political obstructionism, and have so far failed to produce any of their Promises...as many of us expected.

G.</span></div></div>

I understand and agree. I get frustrated with people who are so partisan that they make comments like "I will never vote for a member of the other party, no matter what". To me, that is the height of ignorance, and partisan straight ticket voting is part of the reason we are in such terrible shape right now.

Another reasonable voice is welcome here, although be prepared that the first time you cross any of the unholy trinity, you will be threatened, attacked, and insulted beyond belief. And, if that doesn't shut you up, you will be placed on "Total ignore".

Have fun!

Steve

Hay Steve,

Am I on total ignore yet?
Knacnud

Qtec
02-07-2011, 06:55 AM
I wouldn't say 'total'. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q

Sev
02-07-2011, 07:24 AM
This thread seems to have drifted off course.

LWW
02-07-2011, 07:39 AM
Excellent post.

LWW

pooltchr
02-07-2011, 07:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Hay Steve,

Am I on total ignore yet?
Knacnud </div></div>

I don't put people on ignore. You will have to ask one of the "ignorers".

Steve

LWW
02-07-2011, 11:33 AM
The ignor-ers are ignor-ant.

That always cracked me up as the word ignorant, from it's root words, doesn't actually mean stupid ... or even uneducated ... it means someone who has the availability of knowledge yet chooses to do without it.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-08-2011, 02:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I allways think -- what it jeezarse had been called curly.
mac.

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i423/rumper2/currly_o_GIFSoupcom.gif </div></div>
Ketchup is good.

JohnnyD
02-08-2011, 02:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The ignor-ers are ignor-ant.

That always cracked me up as the word ignorant, from it's root words, doesn't actually mean stupid ... or even uneducated ... it means someone who has the availability of knowledge yet chooses to do without it.

LWW </div></div>
The problem is that they are very naive.

However one must seek the truth.

Once the truth is found they will be set free.

LWW
02-08-2011, 04:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Sev]Dont feel bad Larry.

Let me guess. You were the kid that actually stuck the fork in the electrical outlet. </div></div>

That would explain a lot of things.

LWW

LWW
02-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Very astute JohnnyD ... and I apologize for using the word ignorant instead of naive and wouldn't have done so had it not been an offshoot of the root word "IGNORE."

LWW

Qtec
02-09-2011, 06:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The ignor-ers are ignor-ant.

LWW </div></div>

The truth will set them free. </div></div>

So why haven't you found the truth J?

I know..........still looking.

Q......in the meantime acting as LWW's sock puppet.

LWW
02-09-2011, 06:55 AM
It's circling over your head Snoopy.

LWW

Sev
02-09-2011, 09:21 AM
I sure hope it doesnt take a dump.

JohnnyD
02-09-2011, 02:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The ignor-ers are ignor-ant.

LWW </div></div>

The truth will set them free. </div></div>

So why haven't you found the truth J?

I know..........still looking.

Q......in the meantime acting as LWW's sock puppet. </div></div>I have found the truth.When one does not lie one is in peace and in unison with the universe.Try seeking the truth and then you will not have to resort to your petty ad hominem attacks.The truth will set you free.Once you have found the truth you will be a better person.Until the truth is found you will flounder in the black hole of the abyss.
Notice how you cannot engage in a cival debate with LWW.This is because you have nothing to add but childish rants.Hondo and stretch cannot help you as they are inept to do so.The three of you need for your own success to find the truth.Do it for yourself not anyone else.Comprehension is a true gift from the Creator i am sorry it was never presented to you.
The truth will set you free.
Jesus loves you.
Peace & Love always.
JohnnyD.