View Full Version : What Are The Rules For Three Ball Speedshot?
09-07-2002, 12:14 AM
- Are the three balls racked on the footspot?
- Is the break shot made from anywhere in the kitchen?
- Do the balls have to stop moving before you shoot again?
- Do you have to call your shot?
- What's your fastest time?
09-07-2002, 07:36 AM
Tom - The balls are racked on the footspot, break from anywhere in the kitchen (soft breaking OK, also),no call shot, if my memory is correct the rules only say the CB must stop moving before next shot. Times under 15 sec. will usually get you to local qualifiers - top 3 in our area qualifier were 13.97, 13.44, and 12.02 seconds. HTH
Walt in VA
Speaking of a three ball speed shot, an "old timer" showed
me this....try it, it's not as easy as it sounds.
1. place the 1 ball just off the left rail at the head string.
2 place the 2 ball in the center of the table at the head string.
3. place the 3 ball just off the right rail at the head string.
Now, shoot the three ball down the right rail into the corner pocket and shoot the two ball into the same corner,
then shoot the 1 ball into the same corner. The goal is to
pocket the 1 first, then the two, then the three. It's a hoot!!!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.