PDA

View Full Version : Remember when America had a real President!

LWW
02-06-2011, 05:31 AM
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 23pt'>HAPPY 100TH BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT</span></span>
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2009/02/06/reagan.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."</span>
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Ronald Wilson Reagan</span> </div></div>

LWW

Sev
02-06-2011, 10:13 AM
How very true.

Soflasnapper
02-06-2011, 01:30 PM
I do remember. Those were terrifying times.

"Poor dear, there's nothing between his ears."

Margaret Thatcher

LWW
02-06-2011, 03:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do remember. Those were terrifying times.</div></div>

Yes ... the thought of a resurgent America and the demise of the USSR was a chilling time for statists everywhere.

LWW

Qtec
02-06-2011, 09:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "Poor dear, <span style='font-size: 26pt'>there's nothing between his ears.</span>"

Margaret Thatcher</div></div>

LOL....and that's from somebody who had brains.

Q

Soflasnapper
02-06-2011, 09:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do remember. Those were terrifying times.</div></div>

Yes ... the thought of a resurgent America and the demise of the USSR was a chilling time for statists everywhere.

LWW </div></div>

Margaret Thatcher was not a statist, nor did she want the USSR to survive.

LWW
02-07-2011, 03:22 AM
Nor is she who I was referring to.

LWW