PDA

View Full Version : Hondo's waterloo

hondo
02-06-2011, 08:03 AM
This is the thread that will finally get me banned from BD.

In the past 13 days johnny d. has made 255 posts all attacking me.

any moderator that would ban Wolfie, apparently fo life,
and not ban johnny, let alone a warning (!!!!),
should not only resign but should get down on his knees
and beg his Saviour for forgiveness.

Mr moderator, you are a disgrace!
I have never seen anyone as bad as you.

I'm sure you will ban me for "starting trouble"
but what am I missing?
Every timer I do post I get beaten down with venemous post
after post.

I repeat, sir, you are less than worthless.

Sev
02-06-2011, 09:11 AM
Is that a violin I hear playing in the distance??
Or is it just so small it sounds as if it is in the distance???

JohnnyD
02-06-2011, 09:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the thread that will finally get me banned from BD.

and beg his Saviour for foregiveness.

but what am I missing?
after post.

I repeat, sir, you are less than worthless. </div></div> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gifHere you go whinning AGAIN! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gifThat's not bad at all.Now take a few deep breaths and relax. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gifSqueeze a tennis ball in each hand and exhale deeply. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gifNow let's all be friends. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

LWW
02-06-2011, 09:44 AM
This just seems to fit ...

WATERLOO ... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDeOoS8b0zQ)

LWW

pooltchr
02-06-2011, 09:44 AM
ROTFLMAO!!

Steve

LWW
02-06-2011, 09:46 AM
As does THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85yMOPKR94M) ...

LWW

Sev
02-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Well at least there is a musical accompaniment.

JohnnyD
02-06-2011, 10:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This just seems to fit ...

WATERLOO ... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDeOoS8b0zQ)

LWW </div></div>ROTFLMAO.I will drink a fine scotch whiskey in your honor sir.

hondo
02-06-2011, 10:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a violin I hear playing in the distance??

</div></div>
And here's the kicker.
The main reason i was booted on the other forum was for bragging about causing trouble on this one.
the very thing you have been doing lately with no repercussions.
now isn't that special?

you gonna miss me , juhnny?

Sev
02-06-2011, 10:14 AM
What ju talkin about Willis?

JohnnyD
02-06-2011, 10:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a violin I hear playing in the distance??

</div></div>
And here's the kicker.
The main reason i was booted on the other forum was for bragging about causing trouble on this one.
now isn't that special?

you gonna miss me , juhnny? </div></div>Spelling please.

JohnnyD
02-06-2011, 10:21 AM
Hoist thy own pitard.

JohnnyD
02-06-2011, 10:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a violin I hear playing in the distance??

</div></div>
And here's the kicker.
now isn't that special?

you gonna miss me , juhnny? </div></div>Do you ever read your own posts?Just sayin.

hondo
02-06-2011, 10:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What ju talkin about Willis? </div></div>

Sev&lt;--Currently Holding Page 1 of BD NPR Hostage. - 01-14-2011, 04:26 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yah I got to get a life.

http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ub...stlist&Board=3

much worse and more blatant than anything i did.

JohnnyD
02-06-2011, 10:26 AM

</div></div>
And here's the kicker.
now isn't that special?

you gonna miss me , juhnny? </div></div>Just calm down now.We can walk you thru this.Take a valium.Inhale and exhale deeply.Squeeze the tennis balls tightly and in rythym.Take a few sips of a fine scotch whiskey of your choosing.You will feel relaxed and deeply refreshed.
That WATERLOO song was great,wasn't it?

JohnnyD
02-06-2011, 10:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What ju talkin about Willis? </div></div>

Sev&lt;--Currently Holding Page 1 of BD NPR Hostage. - 01-14-2011, 04:26 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yah I got to get a life.

http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ub...stlist&Board=3

much worse and more blatant than anything i did.
</div></div>IF you worried more about your ownself and not stirring the pot ALL the time you wouldn't have these melt downs.
Again,do you ever read your own posts?

LWW
02-06-2011, 10:43 AM
The truth is that aitch has wailed and gnashed his teeth here about his martyrdom at the hands of the mods on AZB ... now that the AZB is expiring, the only way he can continue his martyrdom schtick is to get banned here and then return to AZB and wail and gnash his teeth here about his martyrdom at the hands of the mods on BDC.

Quite transparent.

LWW

hondo
02-06-2011, 10:51 AM
He's up to 262 hate-filled posts in 13 days all directed at me.
If I did that to lww , do you think I would still be on here?

Of course not.
I would be long gone.
So why is he allowed to continue?

Why is Wolfie gone?

JohnnyD
02-06-2011, 10:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's up to 262 hate-filled posts in 13 days all directed at me.

Of course not.
I would be long gone.

Why is Wolfie gone? </div></div>DUH!

JohnnyD
02-06-2011, 10:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's up to 262 hate-filled posts in 13 days all directed at me.

Of course not.
I would be long gone.

Why is Wolfie gone? </div></div>There are no hate filled posts from me or anyone else itch.We all love you.Jesus loves you.Just relax.We are all friends here.Drop the hate.

pooltchr
02-06-2011, 11:00 AM
I suspect he does not have the will power to just walk away on his own, and so he is trying to get the ban imposed. What other reason would someone have to start a thread insulting the one person who has the ability to impose a ban?

Death by cop types don't have the will to pull their own trigger, so they force someone else to do it for them.

Weak willed. Hondo, if your wife wants you to quit the forum, why don't you just do it on your own?

Steve

Sev
02-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Ahhh that.

Thats called good comedy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

JohnnyD
02-06-2011, 11:09 AM
HEY EVERYBODY.Group hug for itch&gt;Group hug right now.There itch you feel any better? Well do ya?

hondo
02-06-2011, 11:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I suspect he does not have the will power to just walk away on his own, and so he is trying to get the ban imposed. What other reason would someone have to start a thread insulting the one person who has the ability to impose a ban?

Death by cop types don't have the will to pull their own trigger, so they force someone else to do it for them.

Weak willed. Hondo, if your wife wants you to quit the forum, why don't you just do it on your own?

Steve </div></div>

Just answer one question for me, Jennings.
Nothing else. Don't spin. Don't divert.

Does it surprise you that jonny has posted 265 times in 13 days
calling me a liar, a phony, satan's spawn, hypocrite,
in PMs wife beater and yet not one public warning.

what if I posted 265 times in 13 days with the sole purpose of attacking you and i was able to get by with it?
what did Wolfie or Gayle or I do that was ever like that?

I realize that this was the opportunity the mod and the clan were looking for to toss me, but somebody had to have the gonads to speak up and call this guy on what he's doing.

besides, jennings, i rarely post here anymore.
This is just lww and sev's little playground.
it seemed like the time was right to state the truth.

You can call me a coward if you like.
To be honest, your opinion has never meant much to me.

hondo
02-06-2011, 11:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ahhh that.

Thats called good comedy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

no, johnny, that's called going on one board and bragging about trashing another board.
i was tossed for telling them on AZ that I was using lwws
pseudo-religious tactics back at him and he didn't like it.

not nearly as bad as what you were bragging about.

So, a question.
after I get the boot, are you gonna retire the johnny d. persona for a while.
after all, i'm the only one youashe ever talks about.

pooltchr
02-06-2011, 12:54 PM
Hondo.
Nothing surprises me on this forum any more.

The difference is, I tend to skip over the posts that aren't relevent to the discussion. I'm not really concerned with counting how many posts someone else makes. I ignore those who post the same posts over and over.

I have enjoyed sparring with the Florida snapper, who avoids the name calling and crying. I just don't care for all the games. That's just me. If you like playing games, feel free.

Steve

hondo
02-06-2011, 01:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo.
Nothing surprises me on this forum any more.

The difference is, I tend to skip over the posts that aren't relevent to the discussion. I'm not really concerned with counting how many posts someone else makes. I ignore those who post the same posts over and over.

I have enjoyed sparring with the Florida snapper, who avoids the name calling and crying. I just don't care for all the games. That's just me. If you like playing games, feel free.

Steve </div></div>

a noble post. if i didn't know you, i might even think it was true.
but it's not.
Every time the cabal attacks, you jump right on the bandwagon.
Perhaps some new poster might swallow what you said.
Those of you who know you, know otherwise.

pooltchr
02-06-2011, 02:13 PM
You see things the way you see them, I see them differently.

I've never started a thread threatening to quit the forum. If and when that time comes, I will just be gone...no theatrics.

I've never started a thread with the express intent of agitating the moderators in expetation of being banned.

I've never claimed to make posts just to stir things up for my own amusement.

Realistically, I think we know who plays games and who doesn't.

Steve

Sev
02-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Ah there now we see where the difference lays. You selected an individual and I selected an entire forum.

Its all in the details. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

hondo
02-06-2011, 09:30 PM
"I've never started a thread with the express intent of agitating the moderators in expetation of being banned."

You've never had to. You and lww and sev/johnny can say anything you like.

'I've never claimed to make posts just to stir things up for my own amusement."

Me neither. Your buddy sev has.

"Realistically, I think we know who plays games and who doesn't."

Yes, we do. sev/johnny.
That was who you were talking about? Right?

NO!!!!

You don't think sev/ johnny has been playing games?
Or lww when he says, " Bless you, johnny. Great post." ?

Really, jennings?
I know I have questioned your intelligence in the past.
But your integrity?
You don't think they are playing games?
Honestly?

Qtec
02-06-2011, 09:53 PM
What are you doing?

What do you hope to achieve with this thread?

First rule on forums.

Don't take anything personally, <u>even if its personal.</u>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Why should you give a monkey's a$$ what some nutjob on the net thinks about you?
</span>

I don't get it.

Q

hondo
02-06-2011, 10:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you doing?

First rule on forums.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Why should you give a monkey's a$$ what some nutjob on the net thinks about you?
</span>

I don't get it.

Q
</div></div>

I decided it was time that I expressed my displeasure
that posters like johnnyd./sev can post almost 300 posts
in 13 days with no other purpose but cyber stalking me and yet Wolfie and Gayle get tossed and i get warned for nothing even remotely that personal or hateful.
It made my skin crawl. Made ole "Aitch" itch.
Disrupted my sense of right and wrong.

Get it now?

Or are the differences between a gentleman from the Netherlands
and a good ole boy from West Virginia that wide?

Appears so.

LWW
02-07-2011, 03:28 AM
http://psychsurvivor2.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/ticking-time-bomb.jpg

LWW

Sev
02-07-2011, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I've never started a thread with the express intent of agitating the moderators in expetation of being banned."

</div></div>
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/bsflag.gif

Sev
02-07-2011, 07:16 AM
Sorry your still incorrect in believing I am JohnnyD.

LWW
02-07-2011, 07:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I've never started a thread with the express intent of agitating the moderators in expetation of being banned."

</div></div>
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/bsflag.gif </div></div>

Excellent post.

LWW

jimmyg
02-07-2011, 12:13 PM
This thread is so pathetic. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

Is this his last cry for help before we all witness something truly dramatic and irreversible?

Seek therapy before it's too late, please.

J

LWW
02-07-2011, 01:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jimmyg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is so pathetic. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

Is this his last cry for help before we all witness something truly dramatic and irreversible?

J </div></div>

I'm sorry ... but every time I look at this thread, the following is the mental image I get:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/HondoWaterloo.jpg

LWW

JohnnyD
02-08-2011, 02:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I've never started a thread with the express intent of agitating the moderators in expetation of being banned."

</div></div>
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/bsflag.gif </div></div>You are correct as usual sir.

JohnnyD
02-08-2011, 02:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you doing?

First rule on forums.

</span>

I don't get it.

Q
</div></div>

I decided it was time that I expressed my displeasure
that posters like johnnyd./sev can post almost 300 posts
in 13 days with no other purpose but cyber stalking me and yet Wolfie and Gayle get tossed and i get warned for nothing even remotely that personal or hateful.
It made my skin crawl. Made ole "Aitch" itch.
Disrupted my sense of right and wrong.

Get it now?

Or are the differences between a gentleman from the Netherlands
and a good ole boy from West Virginia that wide?

Appears so. </div></div>I am NOT Sev.I realize that you have a major comprehension problem,BUT jeez.Have a wonderful day.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
02-08-2011, 02:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jimmyg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is so pathetic. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

J </div></div>

I'm sorry ... but every time I look at this thread, the following is the mental image I get:

LWW </div></div>Ohh my!

That person is scary.

That person must be part of the militia!

We all enjoy your writings sir.

Have a truely wonderful day professor.

LWW
02-08-2011, 05:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stonewall Jackson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Now old Adam was the first in history
With an apple he was tempted and deceived
Just for spite the Devil made him take a bite
And that's when old Adam met his Waterloo

Waterloo, Waterloo
Where will you meet your Waterloo?
Every puppy has its day
Everybody has to pay
Everybody has to meet his Waterloo

Little General Napoleon of France
Tried to conquer the world but lost his pants
Met defeat, known as Bonaparte's retreat
And that's where Napoleon met his Waterloo

Waterloo, Waterloo
Every puppy has its day
Everybody has to pay

Now a fellah whose darling proved untrue
Took her life, but he lost his too
Now he swings where the little birdie sings
And that's where Tom Dooley met his Waterloo

Waterloo, Waterloo
Every puppy has its day
Everybody has to pay
Everybody has to meet his Waterloo</span></div></div>

LWW

JohnnyD
02-08-2011, 05:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stonewall Jackson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Now old Adam was the first in history
With an apple he was tempted and deceived
Just for spite the Devil made him take a bite
And that's when old Adam met his Waterloo

Waterloo, Waterloo
Every puppy has its day
Everybody has to pay

Little General Napoleon of France
Tried to conquer the world but lost his pants
Met defeat, known as Bonaparte's retreat
And that's where Napoleon met his Waterloo

Waterloo, Waterloo
Every puppy has its day
Everybody has to pay

Now a fellah whose darling proved untrue
Took her life, but he lost his too
Now he swings where the little birdie sings
And that's where Tom Dooley met his Waterloo

Waterloo, Waterloo
Every puppy has its day
Everybody has to pay
Everybody has to meet his Waterloo</span></div></div>

LWW </div></div> What an excellent post about WATERLOO.

Waterloooo waterloooo whattttt is wronggggg with youuuu,ohh myy waterloooooo.

A certain person here was trying to find the truth but he met his waterloo.

The truth will set him free.

JohnnyD
02-08-2011, 05:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jimmyg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is so pathetic. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

J </div></div>

LWW </div></div> I give up,is this pablo escobar?

LWW
02-08-2011, 05:35 PM
No ... this is a West Virginia resident known by a screen name that starts with the letter "H" and who requested that they meet their Waterloo.

I haven't heard if he actually did.

I suspect not as it is well known that Gee, aitch, woofie, and the rest of the cabal are actually in quite tight with the mods ... don't buy into their game.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-08-2011, 05:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No ... this is a West Virginia resident known by a screen name that starts with the letter "H" and who requested that they meet their Waterloo.

I haven't heard if he actually did.

I suspect not as it is well known that Gee, aitch, woofie, and the rest of the cabal are actually in quite tight with the mods ... don't buy into their game.

LWW </div></div>Ok,thanks for the tip.

Chopstick
02-08-2011, 08:11 PM
I'm just a bystander in all this but you guys are laying it on a little thick.

Stretch
02-08-2011, 08:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm just a bystander in all this but you guys are laying it on a little thick. </div></div>

It's how they roll. St.

JohnnyD
02-08-2011, 08:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm just a bystander in all this but you guys are laying it on a little thick. </div></div>
So am i,more than you know.

LWW
02-09-2011, 12:13 AM

Probably ... but the drama queen wanted attention, who am I to deny the man his wish?

LWW

Stretch
02-09-2011, 03:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm just a bystander in all this but you guys are laying it on a little thick. </div></div>

Probably ... but the drama queen wanted attention, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>who am I to deny the man his wish?

LWW </div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

The biggest Moron here, you asked. St.

cushioncrawler
02-09-2011, 04:34 AM
I thort hondo woz referring to hizself az the Duke of Wellington.
Why duz everyone think of Napoleon.
mac.

Qtec
02-09-2011, 06:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">According to the contemporary accounts, Nelson last words were:

"Take care of my dear Lady Hamilton, Hardy, take care of poor Lady Hamilton". He paused then said very faintly, "Kiss me, Hardy". This, Hardy did, on the cheek. Nelson then said, "Now I am satisfied. Thank God I have done my duty".

The later story, that Nelson's last words were "Kismet [fate] Hardy", aren't supported by any contemporary evidence. </div></div>

I have another theory. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Hardy was having an affair with N's wife/ who knows?.
Cannons were firing, the battle was in full swing. It must have been difficult to hear anything, let alone the dying words of someone who has been shot.

Maybe what he actually said was,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Kiss my a$$ Hardy </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q

Sev
02-09-2011, 09:10 AM
You know the good thing about crosses these days?

You can set them with a Bobcat and forklift.

LWW
02-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Or a mule and a post hole digger for that matter.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-09-2011, 02:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thort hondo woz referring to hizself az the Duke of Wellington.
Why duz everyone think of Napoleon.
mac. </div></div>Sometimes he does.He never seeks the truth so he will never find it.You however know the truth.It is a wonderful event in one's life when they can find the truth.Some refer to it as an epiphany.Thank you sir.Have a marvelous day.
Sincerly JohnnyD.

JohnnyD
02-09-2011, 02:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or a mule and a post hole digger for that matter.

LWW </div></div>
The one person that is an expert at hoisting his own pitard is not present in this discussion.

LWW
02-09-2011, 03:50 PM
He hangs on every word my brother.

LWW

JohnnyD
02-09-2011, 03:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He hangs on every word my brother.

LWW </div></div>Perhaps he is trying to educate himself!

Sev
02-09-2011, 09:27 PM
AHAAHHAHAAH!!!

JohnnyD
02-09-2011, 10:05 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LWW
10-17-2011, 05:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the thread that will finally get me banned from BD.

but what am I missing?
after post.

I repeat, sir, you are less than worthless. </div></div>

I enjoyed this thread so much I wanted to bring it back to life.

LWW
12-01-2011, 05:04 PM

J </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

A golden oldie thread.

Sev
12-01-2011, 05:08 PM
Ha.
Very dashing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
12-01-2011, 09:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jimmyg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is so pathetic. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

J </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

A golden oldie thread. </div></div>

WOW! Thanks! Do I look good in that hat or what!?!?
You have to admit that for 63 years old, I am one good looking mimi feekah. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
12-01-2011, 09:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ha.
Very dashing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

LOL! I think so too. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
12-01-2011, 09:28 PM
May I assume that this is a response to a recent quote from LWW?

LWW:

"Wilson was on my ass just yesterday."

"I pray that God forgives me."

Cheer up, dub. Rabid evangelical right wingers have forgiven Newt and Herman. They will surely forgive you.
And for the record, I think God understands your proclivity.
Perhaps your split personality, johnny d, can put in a good word for you with God, him/you claiming to be such a devout Christian.

hondo
12-01-2011, 09:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry your still incorrect in believing I am JohnnyD.

</div></div>

I most certainly was and I sincerely apologize.
The phrasing is clearly dub.
I see that now.

Here's a quote from "johnny d." on this thread.

"Do you ever read your own posts?Just sayin."

Almost word for word what dub has said in the past.

hondo
12-01-2011, 09:41 PM
little dubbie, every time you get some heat from me you dig up this thread in hopes that I'll get banned.
No need.
If you want me to leave, just ask, and I'll leave.
This is your little playground anymore.
You are- dearless leader.

JohnnyD
12-02-2011, 02:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">little dubbie, every time you get some heat from me you dig up this thread in hopes that I'll get banned.
No need.
If you want me to leave, just ask, and I'll leave.
This is your little playground anymore.
You are- dearless leader. </div></div>
Inglorious hypocrite !
Why did you lie hypocrite ?
Repent for your sins Beezebub.
Sinner of all sinners you need to pray to redeem your wicked soul you inglorious bastard.
Jesus loves you

JohnnyD
12-02-2011, 02:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry your still incorrect in believing I am JohnnyD.

</div></div>

I most certainly was and I sincerely apologize.
The phrasing is clearly dub.
I see that now.

Here's a quote from "johnny d." on this thread.

"Do you ever read your own posts?Just sayin."

Almost word for word what dub has said in the past. </div></div>Hondos waterloo &gt; Repent sinner.Prayer hour is near.

LWW
12-02-2011, 03:12 AM
Pray for him, and the rest of the cabal JohnnyD for they are under the spell of the current godking that the father of all lies has sent to them.

hondo
12-02-2011, 06:57 AM
Thanks, dub, for bringing back your sick little split personality.
I'll be back when you get bored and quit posting as your creepy little second self.
Personally, I wish you'd keep him on here but you only dig him up to give me crap and it's no fun if I won't play, is it?
Lord, it must suck to be you.

LWW
12-03-2011, 03:36 AM
I wonder if he's afraid of you?

wolfdancer
12-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Hondo, don't get yourself banned, please!!!
The mod here may lean a little to the right, but overall, he
"keeps the peace" like in "The Godfather".
Looking up.."keep the peace"....wonder of wonders.....the protestors are occupying downtown Charlotte, peacefully....and none have been shot just yet. Who wudda believed.....?

JohnnyD
12-04-2011, 12:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, dub, for bringing back your sick little split personality.
I'll be back when you get bored and quit posting as your creepy little second self.
Personally, I wish you'd keep him on here but you only dig him up to give me crap and it's no fun if I won't play, is it?
Lord, it must suck to be you. </div></div>
YOU a teacher and the way you talk on the internet.Stay away sinner.Hypocrite.

JohnnyD
12-04-2011, 12:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pray for him, and the rest of the cabal JohnnyD for they are under the spell of the current godking that the father of all lies has sent to them. </div></div>
He makes his own bed all the time.Just be happy you never had to work with a sinner,hypocrite,liar like him.
He will now partake in the raising of his pity cross.Oh so heavy to bear as a massive inglorious sinner.

wolfdancer
12-04-2011, 01:27 AM
johnnyd, hows the weather in Dayton this time of the year?
Now don't take this the wrong way, but....everytime I see you replying to a post by der Dub-ious one....a great book by a good man, Nelson Mandela, comes to mind "Conversations With Myself"
Not that I am comparing you, or your alter ego, of course, with Mr. Mandela.....that would be akin to heresy
Odd how you interpret the writings of others....I haven't seen him asking for any pity here and I doubt that he feels threatened by your(s)comments...annoyed, maybe.
Me thinks ain't nobody buying into your phony Christian bs, but if you get off writing that nonsense...few here will object...fewer here will bother reading it

hondo
12-04-2011, 07:26 AM
The only reason I came back was per your request.
I'm now going to wait until little dubbie gets tired of posing as johnny d.

LWW
12-04-2011, 08:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://troll.me/images/cartmaniaaaz/screw-you-guys-im-going-home.jpg

The only reason I came back was per your request.
I'm now going to wait until little dubbie gets tired of posing as johnny d. </div></div>

LWW
12-05-2011, 06:51 AM

but what am I missing?
after post.

This deserves a bump.

hondo
12-05-2011, 12:06 PM
This deserves a bump:

LWW:

"I pray that God forgives me." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
12-05-2011, 12:08 PM
Just ask me to leave, dubbie. I will.
It would be much more honest than your constant attempts to get me banned.
But then, that's not the way you roll, is it?

hondo
12-05-2011, 12:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This deserves a bump:

LWW:

"I pray that God forgives me." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

dubbie, God will forgive your proclivity but he might not forgive your posing as this "Christian" johnny d. while posting the most hate-filled vile posts ever seen on BD.
Think about it, dub.
Drop your johnny charade or at least quit pretending that this vile little prick is a Christian.
I believe that every time you do this Christ grieves for your soul.

Stretch
12-05-2011, 12:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just ask me to leave, dubbie. I will.
It would be much more honest than your constant attempts to get me banned.
But then, that's not the way you roll, is it? </div></div>

Yes, as with all his juvenile submissions it is a rather pathetic attempt. St.

LWW
12-05-2011, 03:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the thread that will finally get me banned from BD.

but what am I missing?
after post.

This deserves a bump. </div></div>

One more time.

hondo
12-05-2011, 04:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This deserves a bump:

LWW:

"I pray that God forgives me." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

One more time. I can't help it. I do admire the fact that dub finally came out. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
12-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Your homoerotic fantasies about me are coming out again

hondo
12-05-2011, 08:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your homoerotic fantasies about me are coming out again </div></div>

Sorry, dub. Nice try. They're your quotes, not mine.
You can't spin this one, ole buddy.
You think I don't read AZ?

LWW
12-06-2011, 05:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your homoerotic fantasies about me are coming out again </div></div>

Sorry, dub. Nice try. They're your quotes, not mine.
You can't spin this one, ole buddy.
You think I don't read AZ? </div></div>

I know you cyberstalk me, this has been proven ... despite your lies to the contrary.

It is also well known that in your mind you will conjure a homoerotic fantasy out of most anything.

Why not simply admit that you ran JohnnyD off with your PM's concerning mansex?

LWW
12-06-2011, 05:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just ask me to leave, dubbie. I will.</div></div>

Why would I do that?

You are among the most entertaining writers I've ever read ... your POV's offer a striking inner view of a tortured mind, quite fascinating actually.

Besides that ... I love liberty and believe that everyone has the right to speak their mind. Even if they are delusional.

hondo
12-06-2011, 07:31 AM
I understand that you crave my presence to add a little interest to your life.
Perhaps the cruelist thing I could do to you would be to ignore you.
I do feel that someone should call you on your lies and try to stop your interference in others' private lives but, sadly, you are what you are.

LWW
12-06-2011, 07:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand that you crave my presence to add a little interest to your life.
Perhaps the cruelist thing I could do to you would be to ignore you.
I do feel that someone should call you on your lies and try to stop your interference in others' private lives but, sadly, you are what you are. </div></div>

Doesn't West Virginia MEDICARE pay for dementia drugs?

You have been swearing to ignore me for years ... when it reality it's I who largely ignore you, at least as far as replying to you.

I only resurrected this thread to throw you a bone ... please, don't read any homoerotica into that ... after you had been trolling several threads begging for my attention.

I was hoping that I could maintain your contagion within this thread ... and that has been somewhat successful.

Since sofa and others have commented on my sig line ... I am considering changing it as a token of my acceptance of your belief system.

LWW
01-08-2012, 08:27 AM

but what am I missing?
after post.

This deserves a resurrection.

hondo
01-08-2012, 10:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the thread that will finally get me banned from BD.

but what am I missing?
after post.

This deserves a resurrection. </div></div>

I've changed my mind about the mod.
How many times are you going to resurrect this thread hoping that I'll get the boot?
And thanks once again for showing us who the real troll is.
I see that you have turned on me now that you have been warned to stop attacking Gayle.
Sorry, I don't wish to play your games.
Grow up!

LWW
01-08-2012, 11:18 AM
I thought you had proof that the mod here was Mr Wilson from AZB?

LWW
01-09-2012, 05:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've changed my mind about the mod.</div></div>

So have I.

JohnnyD
01-10-2012, 07:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the thread that will finally get me banned from BD.

but what am I missing?
after post.

This deserves a resurrection. </div></div>

I've changed my mind about the mod.
How many times are you going to resurrect this thread hoping that I'll get the boot?
And thanks once again for showing us who the real troll is.
I see that you have turned on me now that you have been warned to stop attacking Gayle.
Sorry, I don't wish to play your games.
Grow up!
</div></div>Stop your crying.
Stop your whinning.
Stop attacking other members.
Stop the evil in your life.
You need a prayer and have been given many but you cannot accept the truth.The truth will set you free.

LWW
10-29-2012, 04:26 AM

but what am I missing?
after post.h

Yet another shining example of the true hondo ...