PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody explain how this works?

LWW
02-06-2011, 08:29 AM
We have a few members here who claim they have myself, JohnnyD, Sev, Steve, Punter, eg, and pretty much every non Kool Ade drinker on:

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>TRIPLE TOP SECRET TOTAL IGNORE</span>

yet they are obviously aware of every post made.

One of them ... I won't mention them by screen name as this is clearly what they want, to be the center of attention and I honestly feel dirty every time I recognize them in forum ... has even just started a thread begging for attention by attempting suicide by moderator.

I'm just wondering how this cabal rationalizes their own self delusion to the brain cells which are used for logical thought?

LWW

Sev
02-06-2011, 09:08 AM
Just because they say they are ignoring you doesnt mean they are ignoring you.

pooltchr
02-06-2011, 09:42 AM
Total Ignore allows them to save face by not having to respond to any post they deem too difficult to deal with. By pretending not to hear, they feel no need to defend their position.

It's really pretty sad.

Steve

JohnnyD
02-06-2011, 09:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have a few members here who claim they have myself, JohnnyD, Sev, Steve, Punter, eg, and pretty much every non Kool Ade drinker on:

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>TRIPLE TOP SECRET TOTAL IGNORE</span>

yet they are obviously aware of every post made.

One of them ... I won't mention them by screen name as this is clearly what they want, to be the center of attention and I honestly feel dirty every time I recognize them in forum ... has even just started a thread begging for attention by attempting suicide by moderator.

I'm just wondering how this cabal rationalizes their own self delusion to the brain cells which are used for logical thought?

LWW </div></div>Wonder who that is!

JohnnyD
02-06-2011, 09:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just because they say they are ignoring you doesnt mean they are ignoring you. </div></div>
WOW!

JohnnyD
02-06-2011, 10:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Total Ignore allows them to save face by not having to respond to any post they deem too difficult to deal with. By pretending not to hear, they feel no need to defend their position.

It's really pretty sad.

Steve </div></div>Ohh my!So they do not seek the truth!That is very interesting.IF they do not seek the truth then the truth can't set them free.The truth WILL set them free IF they seek it.

pooltchr
02-06-2011, 10:53 AM
You can lead a horse to water, Johnny, but you can't make him (or her) drink.

Steve

JohnnyD
02-06-2011, 05:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can lead a horse to water, Johnny, but you can't make him (or her) drink.

Steve </div></div>I'll drink to that!Cheers to you sir for yet another excellent post.

Stretch
02-06-2011, 07:38 PM
I'm glad the more enlightened of the right wing persuasion dosn't partake in these dogpile charactor assisinations. I guess the "holier than thou" extreme nut bars don't see the hypocricy in their attacks....and the beat goes on. St.