PDA

View Full Version : The Brothers Dont Work as hard as Mexicans!!!

Sev
02-09-2011, 01:31 PM
WOW!!!
Senator Robert Ford should be the key note speaker at the democrat convention!!!

Truth out!!
HAHAHAHHA!!

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13997335
<span style="color: #000000">
SC senator says 'brothers' don't work as hard as Mexicans
Posted: Feb 09, 2011 10:18 AM Updated: Feb 09, 2011 10:18 AM
Robert Ford. (Source: robertfordforgovernor.com) Robert Ford. (Source: robertfordforgovernor.com)

COLUMBIA, SC (AP) - An African-American lawmaker in South Carolina says stricter illegal immigration laws would hurt the state because blacks and whites don't work as hard as Hispanics.

State Sen. Robert Ford made his remarks Tuesday during a Senate judiciary committee debate over an Arizona-style immigration law. The Charleston Democrat provoked nervous laughter after he said "brothers" don't work as hard as Mexicans.

Ford added that "the brothers are going to find ways to take a break. Ever since this country was built, we've had somebody do the work for us."

He then said whites also don't work as hard.

The executive director of the state GOP called on Ford to apologize.

The leader of the state NAACP called Ford's wording unfortunate and said everyone has positive and negative traits.

Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
</span>

JohnnyD
02-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Well Mr.Sev as you and LWW know i am a "brother" and i have worked hard all my life.No handouts or handups ever for me..I am proud of what i have accomplished in life.Jesus loves you.

LWW
02-09-2011, 03:42 PM
I'm part brother ... part injun ... part Euro, can't seem to find the nation of Caucasia on the map, and find remarks like this to be distasteful and typical of statists.

The brothers, and sisters, along with poor whites are simply warehoused votes on the last plantation.

The democrats were the party of Jefferson Davis ... were the party which opposed both brothers nominated to the supreme court ... the party which called a West Virginia Klan Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops the "CONSCIENCE OF THE US SENATE" ... they are the party which place a Klansman on the SCOTUS ... they are the party of Al and Jesse and calypso Louie ... and they are the party where color is a paramount issue to this day even though nearly all of the rest of us moved on long ago.

LWW

Sev
02-09-2011, 06:14 PM
Its a good thing Whitey didnt say this.

Wish I could have been there for that. The looks on peoples faces must have been priceless.

pooltchr
02-09-2011, 07:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW!!!
Senator Robert Ford should be the key note speaker at the democrat convention!!!

</div></div>

Since he is from our neighboring state to the south, and since the convention is going to be in Charlotte in 2012, and since the Dems are courting southern states, don't be surprised if it happens!!

Speaking of which, I may have to find some place to be for that week....I don't know if I want to be around for a liberal invasion of that magnitude!

Steve

Sev
02-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Zip on over here. We'll shoot some pool and grill steaks.

eg8r
02-10-2011, 10:46 AM
I am going to agree but only for one specific variable that is not mentioned. The mexicans (and any other foreigner) that are here illegaly and NEED the money will work harder than their counterpart American. It is life or death for these people and many of them are also working to send money back to their family. While they are here illegaly and I want to have them sent home that does not change the fact that they "get it". They are not lazy because they cannot afford to be lazy. I have a friend that is white in much the same predicament except he is a US citizen. I gaurantee you will have a seriously tough time trying to find a harder working person let alone a whole family that my buddy and his family.

It has nothing to do with skin color, nationality, etc. It has everything to do with survivability.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
02-10-2011, 03:05 PM
The The Holey Bible sez that bros are slothfull and wastefull.
mac.
"He also that is slothful in his work is brother to him that is a great waster".

LAMas
02-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Is not the POTUS thought to be a bro? He has been wastefull with Fed Reserve notes and tax dollars.

I hear that he isn't benevolent enough to send his coin to his family in Kenya as the hard working illegal Hispanics do to theirs.

Why is he sending so much coin to China?

For shame I say.

LWW
02-11-2011, 03:39 AM
Excellent post.

LWW

Stretch
02-11-2011, 05:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is not the POTUS thought to be a bro? He has been wastefull with Fed Reserve notes and tax dollars.

I hear that he isn't benevolent enough to send his coin to his family in Kenya as the hard working illegal Hispanics do to theirs.

Why is he sending so much coin to China?

For shame I say.

</div></div>

It's hard to conceal your pride in ILLEGAL Hispanics isn't it. St.

Qtec
02-11-2011, 05:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am going to agree but only for one specific variable that is not mentioned. The mexicans (and any other foreigner) that are here illegaly and NEED the money will work harder than their counterpart American. </div></div>

BS, they are just cheaper.

Q

Sev
02-11-2011, 07:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am going to agree but only for one specific variable that is not mentioned. The mexicans (and any other foreigner) that are here illegaly and NEED the money will work harder than their counterpart American. It is life or death for these people and many of them are also working to send money back to their family. While they are here illegaly and I want to have them sent home that does not change the fact that they "get it". They are not lazy because they cannot afford to be lazy. I have a friend that is white in much the same predicament except he is a US citizen. I gaurantee you will have a seriously tough time trying to find a harder working person let alone a whole family that my buddy and his family.

It has nothing to do with skin color, nationality, etc. It has everything to do with survivability.

eg8r </div></div>

Not all of them are.
I have been in the roofing business for quite awhile now and have seem my fair share of hispanics on job sites that are very good at looking like they are busy while doing nothing as well as those that make the effort and are excellent workers.

Lets also not forget the growing population of hispanic gang members that work pretty hard outside the law in the proliferation of drugs and weapons. I posted a thread about a year ago that had the count of hispanic gang members in DC over 6000.

Not all of them are here for benevolent purposed as witnessed by the ever increasing number of hispanics filling our prisons.

JohnnyD
02-11-2011, 07:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am going to agree but only for one specific variable that is not mentioned. The mexicans (and any other foreigner) that are here illegaly and NEED the money will work harder than their counterpart American. It is life or death for these people and many of them are also working to send money back to their family. While they are here illegaly and I want to have them sent home that does not change the fact that they "get it". They are not lazy because they cannot afford to be lazy. I have a friend that is white in much the same predicament except he is a US citizen. I gaurantee you will have a seriously tough time trying to find a harder working person let alone a whole family that my buddy and his family.

eg8r </div></div>

Not all of them are.
I have been in the roofing business for quite awhile now and have seem my fair share of hispanics on job sites that are very good at looking like they are busy while doing nothing as well as those that make the effort and are excellent workers.

Lets also not forget the growing population of hispanic gang members that work pretty hard outside the law in the proliferation of drugs and weapons. I posted a thread about a year ago that had the count of hispanic gang members in DC over 6000.

Not all of them are here for benevolent purposed as witnessed by the ever increasing number of hispanics filling our prisons. </div></div>Excellent post.

Qtec
02-11-2011, 08:34 AM
Maybe the brothers don't want to work for slave wages, who can blame them.

Q

Sev
02-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Same wages I worked for for years.

Perhaps having ambition to succeed in life would be more helpful.

eg8r
02-11-2011, 09:26 AM
If you knew what you were talking about maybe we could have a discussion.

eg8r

JohnnyD
02-11-2011, 02:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you knew what you were talking about maybe we could have a discussion.

eg8r </div></div>Excellent post.

pooltchr
02-11-2011, 02:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe the brothers don't want to work for slave wages, who can blame them.

Q </div></div>

And maybe they just don't want to work. Who can blame them?

I'm sure there are people who would rather get what they can for nothing. And I'm sure there are politicians who would happily give them something for nothing in exchange for votes.

Steve

LWW
02-11-2011, 03:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe the brothers don't want to work for slave wages, who can blame them.

Q </div></div>

Slaves don't get wages.

Words mean things.

LWW

LWW
02-11-2011, 03:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you knew what you were talking about maybe we could have a discussion.

eg8r </div></div>Excellent post. </div></div>

Ditto.

LWW

Stretch
02-12-2011, 12:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe the brothers don't want to work for slave wages, who can blame them.

Q </div></div>

Slaves don't get wages.

Words mean things.

LWW </div></div>

Don't be such a nitpicker. It's unbecoming, but then, that's you. St.

Qtec
02-12-2011, 12:53 AM
He is also an idiot. Slave wages is a common term.

link (http://www.google.nl/search?q=slave+wages&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:nl:official&client=firefox-a#hl=nl&sugexp=gsnesc&xhr=t&q=paid+slave+wages&cp=5&pf=p&sclient=psy&client=firefox-a&hs=IfU&rls=org.mozilla:nl%3Aofficial&source=hp&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=paid+slave+wages&pbx=1&fp=b6f9bff9fce27f06)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">#
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Bangladeshi Cleaners Paid Slave Wages in Finland </span>| News | YLE ...
- [ Vertaal deze pagina ]
Bangladeshi Cleaners Paid Slave Wages in Finland.
Queens Crap:<span style='font-size: 14pt'> Flushing restaurant workers paid slave wages</span>

13 Mar 2010 ... <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Flushing restaurant workers paid slave wages. </span>From the Daily News: A Flushing restaurant is in the crosshairs of federal regulators for ...
queenscrap.blogspot.com/2010/.../flushing-restaurant-workers-paid-slave.html
#
Get Paid Slave Wages to Create Video Game Walkthroughs! | Video ...
24 Jul 2010 ... Get Paid Slave Wages to Create Video Game Walkthroughs!
http://www.danbirlew.com/.../get-paid-slave-wages-to-create-video-game-walkthroughs/ - In cache
#
On Faith Panelists Blog: What's really immoral: slave wages paid ...
25 May 2010 ... In the 19th century, Americans came to understand slavery as morally abhorrent, but now slavery has returned in a new form and it is ...
onfaith.washingtonpost.com/.../heres_whats_really_immoral_the_slave_wages_paid_to _illegal_immigrants.html
#
Wage slavery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 07:44 - [ Vertaal deze pagina ]
The use of the term wage slave by labor organizations may originate from the ..... the value created by workers in production must exceed the wages paid, ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wage_slavery - In cache - Vergelijkbaar
#
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Pastor paid 'slave wages' to illegal migrant builders </span>- Telegraph
23 Jun 2006 ... The leader of a newly-formed evangelist church was preparing to face his congregation last night to explain why he illegally shipped a group ...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/.../Pastor-paid-slave-wages-to-illegal-migrant-builders.html - Toevoegen aan iGoogle
#
Strawberry Farm Scandal in Bavaria: Illegal Romanian Workers Paid ...
15 Jun 2007 ... <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Illegal Romanian Workers Paid Slave Wages by Policeman. </span>Hunger, heat, and 13 hours back-breaking work a day: all for 1 an hour. ...
http://www.spiegel.de/international/.../0,1518,488875,00.html - Vergelijkbaar
#
Is the StackOverflow team now getting paid more than slave wages ...
Since the beginning of StackOverflow Jeff has been saying that the team have been paid slave wages, with the success of StackOverflow, ServerFault, ...
meta.stackoverflow.com/.../is-the-stackoverflow-team-now-getting-paid-more-than-slave-wages - In cache
#
White South African 'Pastor' paid 'slave wages' to illegal migrant ...
White South African 'Pastor' paid 'slave wages' to illegal migrant builders (Please click for full story) "... The leader of a newly-formed.
http://www.bnvillage.co.uk/.../82741-whi...t-builders.html (http://www.bnvillage.co.uk/.../82741-white-south-african-pastor-paid-slave-wages-illegal-migrant-builders.html) - In cache
#
Why do illegals come to the USA? Is it for slave wages that they ...
19 berichten
Slave wages??? Wait a minute, were slaves paid any money? ... If they are being paid "slave wages"....then there's a whole lot of American citizens working .. </div></div>

Q

Stretch
02-12-2011, 01:12 AM
He dosn't get out much. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

Qtec
02-12-2011, 01:51 AM
Why do you think the US has let them into the country for so long..........cheap labor..and who's jobs do they take, the poor, the brothers. They drive wages down.

Q

LWW
02-12-2011, 02:28 AM
So, proper use of language is "NITPICKING" ... that is so typical of far left thought.

One of the basic tenets of "1984" was that society could be largely controlled by redefining the language.

LWW

Stretch
02-12-2011, 04:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, proper use of language is "NITPICKING" ... that is so typical of far left thought.

One of the basic tenets of "1984" was that society could be largely controlled by redefining the language.

LWW </div></div>

You used the word "aint" in another thread. Tell me where that is the proper use of language. St.

LWW
02-12-2011, 05:20 AM
As I explained, I'm trying to dumb things down for you and Snoopy.

Besides ... you being critical of language use is just too funny for this early.

LWW