PDA

View Full Version : US OPEN $$$$$$$

09-07-2002, 07:19 PM
Can anyone tell me what this years purse is for the open? Also how much is being added? I can't remember EVER seeing a tournament advertised ANYWHERE where the purse and any added money wasn't posted. Billiards Digest has a TWO page add for the Open but no moneys listed!!! Even Q-Master's US Open web pages don't list anything. Doesn't this seem curios

09-07-2002, 09:10 PM
You must not have looked very hard. I found it in about one minute after reading your post. Follow the link to the official press release on the Q-Masters home page.

Kato
09-07-2002, 10:40 PM
Keith, you don't really want to confuse him with simple things like facts do you?

The other day Voodoo told me in a little over two weeks we'd be in 9-ball heaven. Amen brother.

Kato~~~~tired of the BS and ready to watch some serious 9-ball.

Rich R.
09-08-2002, 08:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> The other day Voodoo told me in a little over two weeks we'd be in 9-ball heaven. Amen brother.

Kato~~~~tired of the BS and ready to watch some serious 9-ball. <hr></blockquote>
Yeah, I can't wait for the CCB tournament either. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
I may also try to squeeze some time it at the U.S. Open while I'm in town.
Rich R.