PDA

View Full Version : HOLY SLUSH FUND BATMAN!

LWW
02-10-2011, 03:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>Slush fund accounts have been located and seized from within the greatest criminal organization in world history and their Bank, WE refer of course to THE VATICAN. The accounts were deeply buried but not deep enough.</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>The source of funds for these accounts in most every instance was/is the U.S. Treasury Department. There was no expectation these accounts would ever be located or the funds found much less repaid to Treasury. In other words THE MONEY WAS STOLEN FROM THE U.S. TREASURY AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and any other source’ they’ could lay hands on.</span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Owners of these Slush Fund Accounts include John Roberts and Tiny Tim Geithner. The top echelon of the Vatican including the Pope and several Cardinals.</span> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Obama, Michelle and each of their children. Michelle’s mother. The Bushes and the Clintons including the Clintons daughter. Joe Biden. The U.S. Provost Marshal and several Military Chiefs of Staff. The head of HLS, Janet Napalitano. Several U.S. Judicial Officers, i.e. Judges. Several Senators and Congressmen .Also the JAG.</span> </div></div>

OH DEAR! (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40628315/ns/world_news-europe/)

OH MY! (http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=192048)

LWW

Sev
02-10-2011, 07:13 AM
And now we know why he has the big hat. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Soflasnapper
02-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Re: "Casper"

"Casper" (the friendly ghost?) may be the most hilarious 'anyday now' character who gets posted at RMN.com.

They mention the 'deliveries.' This is an on-going statement of alleged fact, that literally trillions of dollars will be brought into this country to pay off our entire national debt, including free money in large amounts to each and every household.

A nice story if it were only true. Others refer to it as NESARA (which see), pushed by another party who is posted there frequently, 'The Dove of Oneness.' But like the Millerites, the claimed to be definite day of these deliveries has come and gone many times. Always some late glitch, don'tcha know? But ANY DAY NOW, just wait! SOON!

This is most likely why the posting agent WARNS, discernment required. Discernment as to whether the report is credible or not, considering that the way these names for these slush funds has been supposedly 'revealed' remains 'confidential.' Which means this report is inherently uncheckable, and based on who knows what? They're not saying.

I realize you are poking fun at the source. However, the source itself questions the source.

Soflasnapper
02-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Said there (down the thread), that the 'deliveries' were taking place on January 7th.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The contents which were removed from certain packs were not destroyed and enough people were put to work on the ‘reconstruction’ effort and that task was completed swiftly.

The packs are now out from D.C. again the Court having ordered THE MILITARY to position them at distribution points. The Court has ordered ALL CARRIERS to participate in their delivery starting tonight including Fed Ex, UPS, Brinks, etc. etc..

Obama is still fighting to stop things but it is doing him no good. His Intel Boys are putting out B.S. this afternoon saying when the packs are delivered the people will not care if he stays in office and the corruption continues....... </div></div>

Stay tuned, but somehow I doubt this will occur, based on the utterly failed similarly claimed time frames (tomorrow, this week, after the SuperBowl is over, etc.)

LWW
02-10-2011, 04:56 PM
You and Snoopy were the ones who insisted that RMN be considered a credible source?

Now ... not so much it seems.

This reminds of the Debbie Schlussel debacle where Gee and Snoopy insisted she was an impeccable journalist who must be believed when she bashed Sean Hannity ... and was immediately a no count liar when she bashed Gyorgy Soros.

The doublethink is quite strong among the cabal.

LWW

Soflasnapper
02-10-2011, 08:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You and Snoopy were the ones who insisted that RMN be considered a credible source?

Now ... not so much it seems.

This reminds of the Debbie Schlussel debacle where Gee and Snoopy insisted she was an impeccable journalist who must be believed when she bashed Sean Hannity ... and was immediately a no count liar when she bashed Gyorgy Soros.

The doublethink is quite strong among the cabal.

LWW </div></div>

They were wrong about Debbie the first time, right the second time (she's a hack, although she may occasionally stumble into writing the truth).

RMN is a mixed bag. If something actually originates there, it has little credibility. But since they CITE OTHER SOURCES there, then the credibility rests not with the RMN citation, but at the original source.

This is true of most sites that serve as essentially compilation sites, which cite and link to other stories. Depending upon editorial judgment, some of the stories linked to are entirely credible, and others not.

Then you have the posted comments, which vary greatly in credibility, regardless of the underlying credibility of the source linked to.

LAMas
02-10-2011, 10:22 PM
Even the Pope is a Bilderberger...no surprise.

kamo
02-11-2011, 02:17 AM
Thanks for the info.

LWW
02-11-2011, 03:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RMN is a mixed bag. If something actually originates there, it has little credibility.</div></div>

So ... since Russbacher's story originated with RMN, his story lacks credibility?

Finally ... we agree.

LWW

Qtec
02-11-2011, 05:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You and Snoopy were the ones who insisted that RMN be considered a credible source? </div></div>

Another delusion. Quote me or recant your lie.

This is not the Fox News channel. You cannot invent your own facts and get away with it.

Q

LWW
02-11-2011, 06:32 AM
Why do you subject yourself to such public humiliation?

Anyone following this discussion knows that both of you were championing RMN and Nussbacher ... or whatever this charlatan's name is.

LWW

Qtec
02-11-2011, 06:39 AM
Just like the fly-by one liner you are, you answer my Q with another Q.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you subject yourself to such public humiliation? </div></div>

You AVOID the content of my post and attempt to change the subject. When faced with facts you have a brain meltdown [ does not compute, does not compute.. ]

Then you are not interested in discussion and revert to playing your moronic Alinsky spiel.

Q

Qtec
02-11-2011, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you subject yourself to such public humiliation?

Anyone following this discussion knows that both of you were championing RMN and Nussbacher ... or whatever this charlatan's name is.

LWW </div></div>

Again,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Another delusion. Quote me or recant your lie.</div></div>

Be a man...........Dorothy. Click your heels 3 times and come back to reality. You can do it.

Q

LWW
02-11-2011, 06:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You and Snoopy were the ones who insisted that RMN be considered a credible source? </div></div>

Another delusion. Quote me or recant your lie.

This is not the Fox News channel. You cannot invent your own facts and get away with it.

Q </div></div>

Fair enough:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did you leave out this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Testifying to this flight is Russbacher, the pilot.</div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">The Passengers aboard the aircraft included the command pilot <u>U.S. Navy Captain</u> Gunther Russbacher,</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Navy pilot is currently at Terminal Island, a federal prison, awaiting an appeal on a charge of <u>misuse and misappropriation of government properties</u>,<span style="color: #990000"> Paper clips?</span> misuse of government jets, and misuse of government purchase orders for purchase of fuel. <span style="color: #990000"> Oh boy!</span></div></div>

from your link "RUMORMILLNEWS?"

LWW
</div></div>

Its obvious to a blind man that these are trumped up charges to put him under pressure and to discredit him. Baby Bush did the same thing with Wilson. Get real. You're not fooling anybody.

Q.........except yourself.... and the lap dogs. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes ... he's a nutjob, that's why he's on "RUMORMILLNEWS.COM" my ill informed friend.

LWW </div></div>

So why are you using him as a source to trash U.S. Navy Captain Gunther Russbacher ?

Q </div></div>

Anything else I can help you with?

LWW

LWW
02-11-2011, 03:32 PM
I guess Snoopy is upset because I used an unreliable source to answer his question.

LWW