PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten leftist answers to all problems.

LWW
02-11-2011, 04:47 AM
1 - <span style='font-size: 14pt'>IT'S ALL R-R-R-RAY G-G-G-GUN'S FAULT!!!!</span>

LWW

LWW
02-11-2011, 04:48 AM
2 - <span style='font-size: 14pt'>IT'S ALL P-P-P-PALIN'S FAULT!!!!</span>

LWW

LWW
02-11-2011, 04:49 AM
3 - <span style='font-size: 14pt'>IT'S ALL B-B-B-BOOOOSHS FAULT!!!!</span>

LWW

LWW
02-11-2011, 04:49 AM
4 - <span style='font-size: 14pt'>IT'S ALL M-M-M-McCAIN'S FAULT!!!!</span>

LWW

LWW
02-11-2011, 04:50 AM
5 - <span style='font-size: 14pt'>IT'S ALL CH-CH-CH-CHENEY'S FAULT!!!!</span>

LWW

LWW
02-11-2011, 04:51 AM
6 - <span style='font-size: 14pt'>IT'S ALL N-N-N-NEWT'S FAULT!!!!</span>

LWW

LWW
02-11-2011, 04:52 AM
7 - <span style='font-size: 14pt'>IT'S ALL R-R-R-RUMSFELD'S FAULT!!!!</span>

LWW

LWW
02-11-2011, 04:52 AM
8 - <span style='font-size: 14pt'>IT'S ALL THE R-R-R-REPUBLICAN'S FAULT!!!!</span>

LWW

LWW
02-11-2011, 04:53 AM
9 - <span style='font-size: 14pt'>IT'S ALL THE T-T-T-TEA P-P-P-PARTY'S FAULT!!!!</span>

LWW

LWW
02-11-2011, 04:55 AM
10 - <span style='font-size: 14pt'>THEY ONLY OPPOSE DEAR LEADER BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL A BUNCH OF REDNECK WING NUT </span><span style='font-size: 26pt'>R-R-R-RAYYYY S-S-S-SISTS</span><span style='font-size: 14pt'>!!!!</span>

LWW

Stretch
02-11-2011, 05:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">10 - <span style='font-size: 14pt'>THEY ONLY OPPOSE DEAR LEADER BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL A BUNCH OF REDNECK WING NUT </span><span style='font-size: 26pt'>R-R-R-RAYYYY S-S-S-SISTS</span><span style='font-size: 14pt'>!!!!</span>

LWW </div></div>

You're finaly getting it! St.

Stretch
02-11-2011, 05:54 AM
It's going to take a lifetimes work to defend all those criminals. But i firmly believe you're just the puppet for the job. St.

LWW
02-11-2011, 06:38 AM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/Picture1-1.png

How sweet was that confession!

As I say, all I need do is keep you talking and you'll confess.

Hoist by thine own petard.

LWW

Qtec
02-11-2011, 08:37 AM
As usual you get it a$$ backwards.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Top Ten leftist <s>answers</s> causes to all [ present day ] problems. </div></div>

Q

pooltchr
02-11-2011, 09:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As usual you get it a$$ backwards.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Top Ten leftist <s>answers</s> causes to all [ present day ] problems. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

I can fully understand why you would feel this way. After all, by playing the blame game, you can divert attention away from the dismal failures of your guys.

Steve

Stretch
02-11-2011, 12:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/Picture1-1.png

How sweet was that confession!

As I say, all I need do is keep you talking and you'll confess.

Hoist by thine own petard.

LWW </div></div>

Confess what? That you enjoy defending Criminals? Pfft old new. St.

Soflasnapper
02-11-2011, 12:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 - <span style='font-size: 14pt'>IT'S ALL R-R-R-RAY G-G-G-GUN'S FAULT!!!!</span>

LWW </div></div>

I'm sure there's some reason to portray those you criticize as stutterers, but I can't imagine what it is. Please enlighten me!

LWW
02-11-2011, 03:34 PM
You were talking to yourself in the post I copied ... but, you may do that regularly?

LWW

LWW
02-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Not stutterers ... babblers.

LWW

Stretch
02-12-2011, 01:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not stutterers ... babblers.

LWW </div></div>

What does a stutterer sound like then? St.

Qtec
02-12-2011, 01:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After all, by playing the blame game </div></div>

Its called accountability. Taking responsibility for one's own actions. You are all for that along with the rest of your brethren here. Or does that only count for the minorities and the unemployed?

Q

LWW
02-12-2011, 02:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As usual you get it a$$ backwards.

Q </div></div>

I can fully understand why you would feel this way. After all, by playing the blame game, you can divert attention away from the dismal failures of your guys.

Steve </div></div>

Excellent post.

And, BTW, I didn't expect the outer party members to "GET IT" anyway.

A basic tenet of Alinskyism is that you must personalize each issue by giving it a face which becomes the foci of human emotion.

Once that emotion has a target, hate takes over the mind and little intellectual power remains for logical thought.

That's why you see so many simple bumper sticker catch phrases among the left.

LWW

Qtec
02-12-2011, 04:13 AM
LOL You just proved your own point.

You could have said,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A basic tenet of Alinskyism is that you must personalize each issue by giving it a face which becomes the foci of human emotion.

Once that emotion has a target, hate takes over the mind and little intellectual power remains for logical thought.

That's why you see so many simple bumper sticker catch phrases <s>among the left</s> on pickup trucks/autos/cars. </div></div>

That fact that you could not resisit slamming the left [ whoever they may be] proves that...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><u>Once that emotion has a target, hate takes over the mind and little intellectual power remains for logical thought.</u> </div></div>

Q. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif ..ba..da..boom.

Stretch
02-12-2011, 04:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL You just proved your own point.

You could have said,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A basic tenet of Alinskyism is that you must personalize each issue by giving it a face which becomes the foci of human emotion.

That's why you see so many simple bumper sticker catch phrases <s>among the left</s> on pickup trucks/autos/cars. </div></div>

That fact that you could not resisit slamming the left [ whoever they may be] proves that...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><u>Once that emotion has a target, hate takes over the mind and little intellectual power remains for logical thought.</u> </div></div>

Q. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif ..ba..da..boom.

</div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.