PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing questions about Egypt?

LWW
02-12-2011, 06:29 AM
If what we witnessed was in fact a peaceful outpouring from the Egyptian people who wanted to have their voice heard ... why were western reporters beaten for attempting to interview everyday Egyptians so their voice could be heard?

LWW

LWW
02-12-2011, 06:31 AM
If this was a spontaneous activity of the Egyptian people ... why was so much of the protests coordinated to happen live when most Americas were awake and most Egyptians were asleep?

LWW

LWW
02-12-2011, 06:32 AM
If this was all about the protesters conveying their message to the people of Egypt ... why were almost all of the signs written in English?

LWW

Stretch
02-12-2011, 01:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If this was all about the protesters conveying their message to the people of Egypt ... why were almost all of the signs written in English?

LWW </div></div>

You must realy hate Egyptians. St.

LWW
02-12-2011, 02:00 PM
That is among the dumbest posts I have ever read, written by anyone, on any forum, concerning any topic at any time.

LWW

Stretch
02-12-2011, 02:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is among the dumbest posts I have ever read, written by anyone, on any forum, concerning any topic at any time.

LWW </div></div>

Obviously you don't read your own stuff. St.

Soflasnapper
02-12-2011, 03:15 PM
why were western reporters beaten for attempting to interview everyday Egyptians so their voice could be heard?

Beaten by WHOM? The non-military national security forces came onto the scene in plain clothes, looking like the average protester. If beatings were by them, or other regime supporters, then this makes sense.

why was so much of the protests coordinated to happen live when most Americas were awake and most Egyptians were asleep?

These things went on day and night. Started in the day, went through the night. I don't think there is much of a true point in this observation/question.

why were almost all of the signs written in English?

Almost all the signs I saw were in Arabic script, SOMETIMES with an English translation provided.

Qtec
02-13-2011, 01:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obviously you don't read your own stuff. St. </div></div>

LOL

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Qtec
02-13-2011, 04:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If what we witnessed was in fact a peaceful outpouring from the Egyptian people who wanted to have their voice heard ... why were western reporters beaten for attempting to interview everyday Egyptians so their voice could be heard?

LWW </div></div>

Just asking that Q shows your bias and your ignorance.

Q

Qtec
02-13-2011, 05:08 AM
the voice of freedom (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgw_zfLLvh8&feature=player_embedded)

Q...brilliant... rise to arms (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAvmLDkAgAM)

LWW
02-13-2011, 05:30 AM
I see they upped the "TRUTH" in the spoon feedings.

LWW

Qtec
02-13-2011, 05:38 AM
link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XITcdoRWPt8&feature=related)

Q

LWW
02-13-2011, 05:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

why were almost all of the signs written in English?

Almost all the signs I saw were in Arabic script, SOMETIMES with an English translation provided. </div></div>

Did you ever wonder why many of the protest scenes from Egypy contained so many people wearing winter coats, hats, scarves, heavy sweaters?

LWW

Qtec
02-13-2011, 05:51 AM
LMAO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Did you ever wonder why many of the protest scenes from Egypy contained so many people wearing winter coats, hats, scarves, heavy sweaters?

LWW</div></div>

I give in. Can't wait to here your explanation.........LOL

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif..........I'm thinking...it gets pretty cold at night, even in Egypt.

I have to say it......<span style='font-size: 26pt'>.you are a fu(k!ng moron. </span>

LWW
02-13-2011, 06:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LMAO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Did you ever wonder why many of the protest scenes from Egypy contained so many people wearing winter coats, hats, scarves, heavy sweaters?

LWW</div></div>

I give in. Can't wait to here your explanation.........LOL

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif..........I'm thinking...it gets pretty cold at night, even in Egypt.

I have to say it......<span style='font-size: 26pt'>.you are a fu(k!ng moron. </span> </div></div>

Such lovely talk from our leftist members.

LWW

LWW
02-13-2011, 06:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LMAOI give in. Can't wait to here your explanation.........LOL

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif..........I'm thinking...it gets pretty cold at night, even in Egypt. </div></div>

It's 66 there right now (And it's night time there.) ... and the photos I'm referring to were taken in broad day light.

You can figure this out if you want.

LWW

Stretch
02-13-2011, 09:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LMAOI give in. Can't wait to here your explanation.........LOL

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif..........I'm thinking...it gets pretty cold at night, even in Egypt. </div></div>

It's 66 there right now (And it's night time there.) ... and the photos I'm referring to were taken in broad day light.

You can figure this out if you want.

LWW </div></div>

You brought it up. Go on, take a stab at it. St.

LWW
02-13-2011, 01:08 PM
Are you admitting you are clueless?

LWW

Stretch
02-13-2011, 02:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you admitting you are clueless?

LWW </div></div>

Are you admitting you are? St.

llotter
02-13-2011, 02:57 PM
Based on the actions of The Moron, it is apparent that he seeks more Islamic states throughout the middle east and Europe and possibly America. There is nothing like the discipline of Sharia law to bring some sanity to the world.

Qtec
02-13-2011, 09:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Throughout Egypt, days are commonly warm or hot, and nights are cool. Egypt has only two seasons: <span style='font-size: 14pt'>a mild winter from November to April </span>and a hot summer from May to October. The only differences between the seasons are variations in daytime temperatures and changes in prevailing winds. In the coastal regions, temperatures range between an average minimum of 14 C in winter and an average maximum of 30 C in summer.

<u>Temperatures vary widely </u>in the inland desert areas, especially in summer, when they may range from 7 C at night to 43 C during the day. During winter, temperatures in the desert fluctuate less dramatically,<span style='font-size: 17pt'> but they can be as low as 0 C at night</span> and as high as 18 C during the day </div></div>

If you were intending to stay in that square in Cairo and sleep there, wouldn't it make sense to take a jacket? Especially as it being winter there?

Its not Left or Right, its common sense!

Q

LWW
02-14-2011, 03:54 AM
That wasn't in open desert and you have presented nothing showing that Cairo weather was anything other than warm at the time.

For someone who so gleefully speaks of real photos being faked in a concurrent thread, you are letting this one slip right under your nose.

Hears a hint ... why did a few of the "Egyptian protests" shown have snow on the ground and many more have trees/shrubbery devoid of any leaves?

LWW

LWW
02-14-2011, 03:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you admitting you are clueless?

LWW </div></div>

Are you admitting you are? St. </div></div>

Of course not ... I'm the one dispensing clues to the cabal members.

LWW

Soflasnapper
02-14-2011, 01:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That wasn't in open desert and you have presented nothing showing that Cairo weather was anything other than warm at the time.

For someone who so gleefully speaks of real photos being faked in a concurrent thread, you are letting this one slip right under your nose.

Hears a hint ... why did a few of the "Egyptian protests" shown have snow on the ground and many more have trees/shrubbery devoid of any leaves?

LWW </div></div>

Recent Cairo temps (http://www.timeanddate.com/weather/egypt/cairo)

The WEATHER people call these night temps 'chilly' and 'nippy.'

I spent the weekend at the Garlic Festival for some evening music acts, and the barely 55-58 degrees at night, with a little wind, was indeed chilly. Lows of 50, or in the 40s, are quite cold.

LWW
02-15-2011, 01:09 AM
When was the last time you saw snow accumulation at 40 degrees?

The answer to this is self evident ... if you are willing to think it out.

LWW

Stretch
02-15-2011, 02:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When was the last time you saw snow accumulation at 40 degrees?

The answer to this is self evident ... if you are willing to think it out.

LWW </div></div>

Maybe after 1200 posts they are tired of doing the thinking for you? St,

LWW
02-15-2011, 04:14 AM
You are so cute when you try to act as if you have a clue.

LWW

Stretch
02-15-2011, 08:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are so cute when you try to act as if you have a clue.

LWW </div></div>

Please keep your homoerotic thoughts to yourself. St.

Soflasnapper
02-15-2011, 11:50 AM
It is winter there, so some trees without leaves would be expectable. Accumulation of snow above 40 degrees? I didn't see that in any of the coverage, and I wonder if you really did, either. (Not that you didn't see something that made you think you were seeing that.)

I have no idea what you're implying, so I'll just ask. What is the theory you've tried to Socratic method me into stating?

LWW
02-15-2011, 02:42 PM
It's quite simple.

By all obvious clues ... signs in English ... live footage in daylight during the day in the USA ... Egyptians in winter clothing ... bare trees ... spots of snow ... CNN/MSNBC and a few others appear to have shown footage of demonstrations here and presented them as demonstrations there.

I can't read arabic, but I suspect the signs didn't translate into "PEACE/LOVE/ROCK AND ROLL" or anything similar.

LWW

Soflasnapper
02-15-2011, 03:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's quite simple.

By all obvious clues ... signs in English ... live footage in daylight during the day in the USA ... Egyptians in winter clothing ... bare trees ... spots of snow ... CNN/MSNBC and a few others appear to have shown footage of demonstrations here and presented them as demonstrations there.

I can't read arabic, but I suspect the signs didn't translate into "PEACE/LOVE/ROCK AND ROLL" or anything similar.

LWW </div></div>

No wonder I couldn't come up with this unlikely scenario!

Although I cannot conclusively rule it out, I rather doubt that was the case.

Here in Florida, which is generally very hot, when the mercury goes into the 60s the people bundle up. I imagine the same thing would apply to that sweltering region when it gets slightly cold, and 40s to 50s F is more than slightly cold. Since those people pulled marathons of staying there, lapping over from day to the dead of night, there's reason to think they'd have brought heavy clothing during the day to prepare for the nighttime chill.

Although FOX famously did use other crowd pictures, and maybe other crowd videos, and falsely portrayed them as this or that rally (and APOLOGIZED for it when busted), so this did happen, and could happen again. Especially if you saw those weird things on Fox. I am unaware that the major networks have ever done such a switch.

Stretch
02-15-2011, 03:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's quite simple.

LWW </div></div>

LMFAO! I'm glad i stuck it out on this thread to see the punchline. CNN is now using homegrown Muslmm celebrations to pretend they are in Egypt. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Stay tuned tomarrow when we here that the latest Afghan roadside bombing was actually done in the back lot of Univeral Studios. St.

Soflasnapper
02-15-2011, 06:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's quite simple.

LWW </div></div>

LMFAO! I'm glad i stuck it out on this thread to see the punchline. CNN is now using homegrown Muslmm celebrations to pretend they are in Egypt. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Stay tuned tomarrow when we here that the latest Afghan roadside bombing was actually done in the back lot of Univeral Studios. St. </div></div>

Hey, everyone is entitled to his own theory, however bizarre and unfounded. Or at least I am. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Sev
02-15-2011, 07:09 PM
Lets hear it for those Egyptians that performed and extended gang rape and beating of a female CBS reporter.

Way to go boys!!! Thats the way to get piece!!!!

Friggin savages.

Now lets see. Who thinks its within their right to rape infidel females???

Stretch
02-15-2011, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets hear it for those Egyptians that performed and extended gang rape and beating of a female CBS reporter.

Way to go boys!!! Thats the way to get piece!!!!

Friggin savages.

Now lets see. Who thinks its within their right to rape infidel females??? </div></div>

Yes i heard all about those paid Mubarak suporters who were sent to the demonstration to reak havok amongst the crowds and help gag the press. The army actually played a key roll in keeping the two factions appart or there would have been alot more bloodshed. St.

LWW
02-16-2011, 04:00 AM
You make a really good tool.

LWW

Stretch
02-16-2011, 08:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You make a really good tool.

LWW </div></div>

I know eh? Just like a hammer, hitting the nail on the head every time! Thanks for the compliment. St.

LWW
02-16-2011, 12:01 PM
I'm actually surprised you have any fingers or toes left.

LWW

Stretch
02-16-2011, 02:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm actually surprised you have any fingers or toes left.

LWW </div></div>

Sorry to disappoint you then, totaly intact. Can't say as much for the objects of my aim. St.

Proceed